Over? It ain't over till we SAY it's over.... Top 10 comeback thread

124»

Comments

• edited September 2005
    I've got some sort of unnatural super optimized computer weird everything runs extremly fast at times and I don't know why. :scratch:
  • edited September 2005
    One problem can't find my name and the register thing doesn't work it says page not found. :scratch:
    Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact HelpSU.
    Error 404
    www.stanford.edu
    Fri Sep 30 16:45:06 2005
    Apache
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    It might be a couple of hours before Stanford updates their stats page. Try it again later this evening. :)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2005
    Please consolidate your signature before adding the FAH sig. Yours is already insanely long.
  • edited October 2005
    mmonnin wrote:
    Please consolidate your signature before adding the FAH sig. Yours is already insanely long.

Maybe I'll merge it with my signature
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2005
    Yeah there is an option to use another picture as a background. The text could fit in right under 'Dedicated Member' or something.
  • edited October 2005
    mmm sounds really nice
    (still waiting for my domain name to fully go into effect... Still waiting... Still Waiting...)
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited December 2005
    BUMP!!!

We need 11,027,225 points for 11th position and to do that we need 40k+ points per day.

Doesn't look like we going to pass Team MacOS X anytime soon.
  • edited December 2005
    im adding around 3.6ghz of folding within the next couple weeks. come on guys lets take back the top ten, or at least the 11th position!

bikerboy
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited December 2005
    OK-

I'm purchasing a brand new X2 system next year and making my current system my first full-time folder. Between that and expect the X2 to put out about, hmmm, an additional 400 points/day on a part-time basis?

Tell you what, Trog. I'm going to take you up on 1% of that +40K. Now, if only 100 people will do the same ... :cheers:

I'm also counting on prime to have a Big Mac Attack too :D
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited December 2005
    Great Qel :thumbsup:

I added three CPU's since Saturday :)
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    I have added 25 since I have been here :) trying to get us back to 10 :)
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited December 2005
    I've got the Opty running 24/7 now at 3.3GHz folding away. It chews through a 241 point tinker frame in under 3 minutes. :cool:
  • edited December 2005
    just got my parts for my computers. working on getting them running. then a little overclocking and folding. anyone else addin machines?!?

bikerboy
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    anyone else addin machines?!?
    Yes, indeed. Just built an Intel dual core D820 machine two weeks ago. I have doubled production from a previous 5000 points a week to 10000.
  • edited December 2005
    nice work!! keep em coming guys
  • edited January 2006
    ok so i got my one folding rig up and running with internet and it is currently working on a wu and is about 10% done. i have to wait to get my other rig running till my sis leaves fro college bc our rooms are on the same breaker and i cant run 3 comps while she is using any power. but thatll be up and running in about a week. that should do a little more than double my production. any one else.

bikerboy