dtek-120 vs bi xtreme 120

124»

Comments

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Chris,

Looking at those temps I think you got it figured out quite well! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, the new pump will give it a bit of a boos too. I'm happy all your hard work is paying off! :cool:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    mtgoat wrote:
    Chris,

Looking at those temps I think you got it figured out quite well! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, the new pump will give it a bit of a boos too. I'm happy all your hard work is paying off! :cool:
    thanks larry!
    I got confident and set the vcore up to 1.825v and bumped it to 2.4g and all is well. I would say it's almost on task with 947u air at this point. It is definitely quieter and since I've added a few pieces of foam to test a jetway the temps and noise levels have improved slightly. Once I get to tweak the foam I think I'll be content again.
    edited May 2005
    I have now ordered 2 csp-mags and I'll be returning the 750 for refund.
    Nothing wrong with the 750 but there's a window of opportunity to ugrade and get my money back. If the mag performs better than the 750 (which it is supposed to) then that'll be a bonus! :thumbsup:

I'm going for a series run here. I'm expecting tremendous head and improved flow. Mostly head. :scratch: I just realized what I said. ;D
    edited May 2005
    2 mags and 1 more shroud will be in on friday! :thumbsup: