//SOLD//Pentium 200MMX™ CPU//SOLD//

ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
edited October 2003 in Trading Post
Intel Pentium 200MMX processor

Would make a great keychain or classic CPU example to show grandchildren (think computers of yesteryear time capsule).

It works fine, working pull :) Own an original MMX generation CPU. Will be a collectors item in under 10 years ;)

SOLD to Ghoosdum

PM me thanks.

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    ;D

I bid 13.87 for it!
    edited October 2003
    primesuspect said
    ;D

I bid 13.87 for it!

6. NO AUCTIONS. EBay and other sites do that. :thumbup ;D;D

PM me and we can work something out ;)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    You guys are insane!
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited October 2003
    Get it folding! ;)

Bump for a great trader, bloke, all round nice guy, site owner etc etc..... :)
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    you sure it's not a 233?
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited October 2003
    shwaip, he should be able to make it a 233 w/o a problem... I tried overclocking a p-200 once, just for the hell of it, to the maximum the board would support (233) @ the default voltage. Worked just fine. And the best part is that it's so damn slow that an extra 33MHz is a big deal! ;D
    edited October 2003
    This has MMX™ .. come on guys.. be totally l33t and buy this :D
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Geeky1 said
    shwaip, he should be able to make it a 233 w/o a problem... I tried overclocking a p-200 once, just for the hell of it, to the maximum the board would support (233) @ the default voltage. Worked just fine. And the best part is that it's so damn slow that an extra 33MHz is a big deal! ;D

You bring up a good point...have you tried overclocking it yet shorty.... i bet mack could throw it in a vapo and get a wicked overclock out of it ;) I'll take it if you can get it to 1 ghz ;D
    edited October 2003
    I think prime still has it; shorty didn't want to ship it across the pond.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    shorty didn't want to ship it across the pond

Couldn't bear the thought of it being lost, stolen, or damaged!

OK, enough thread crapping here. Anyone buy that fine, powerful silicon wonder?
    edited October 2003
    It's such a sweet superCPU.. I daren't have it sent over here and have it lost :bawling:
    edited October 2003
    If it comes with a genuine l33t Processor Certificate of Authenticity stating that it was owned by both prime and shorty, then I would purchase it in a heartbeat. ;)
    edited October 2003
    GHoosdum said
    If it comes with a genuine l33t Processor Certificate of Authenticity stating that it was owned by both prime and shorty, then I would purchase it in a heartbeat. ;)

It can do :D
    edited October 2003
    YGPM
    edited October 2003
    SOLD! :D
    edited October 2003
    ;D;D

We need more threads like this in DD&TP.

Leo

:wave:
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    I've got some non-working SPARC stuff for sale. All proceeds go to Team S-M.
    edited October 2003
    If you think you could actually sell it, give it a try. If it's hopeless though, just let it collect some more dust. I don't want to trivialize the Trading Post.

Leo
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    TD: Put that borken sparc stuff on ebay. Somebody will buy it.
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited October 2003
    Jimborae said
    Get it folding! ;)

Bump for a great trader, bloke, all round nice guy, site owner etc etc..... :)

Hmm... I think that if you did that, it would probably take a week to do one WU, with it being on 24hrs a day.
    edited October 2003
    If I OC it to 233, it might be able to do a WU in 6.95 days instead!
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited October 2003
    Find an old S7 board, put in 4MB of SIMMs, pull all the COAST, underclock it to oh, 33MHz, and load up win XP ;D
  • edited October 2003
    TD_Isles said
    I've got some non-working SPARC stuff for sale. All proceeds go to Team S-M.

I have 5 disks (one still shrinkwrapped) for my Sparq which bit the dust 2 years ago. If anyone intrested, just ask!
    edited October 2003
    SMJ,

Before you roll your eyes, please accept this moderator's compliments for your good intentions.

You must post a price for sales at the Deal Depot & Trading Post. (Rules are in the Sticky Thread and as an Announcement at the top of the DD&TP page.)

No doubt, you've no clue what your items are worth - what people will pay for them. Well, neither do I! Please start a separate thread in DD&TP for your items. Why don't you list the items as best you can and pick a nominal price - say, $.50/'Or Best Offer' for each item, 'plus shipping'?

I wish you success.

Leo

:wave:
This discussion has been closed.