* Icrontic Lan 2007 *

Comments

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Shorty wrote:
    You will be missed buddy but we understand :)
    Come on Uncle Shorty, that's not the Short-Media way. We need to have a raffle or something and bring the whole flippn' bunch of 'em.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    My family reunion is set to end on the 22nd. Depending upon plane ticket prices, I might be able to fly up from Pensacola to Detroit on the 21st or 22nd, but for my wife and I to both fly the trip it's looking like a $600 outlay for just the flights (we also have to pay for a share of the vacation rental expenses). :(
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Hey, I was talking to Reddragon about coming up there.
    He likes the idea, but if we can talk Bluedragon into it it would be easier.
    Cheaper you know, so we ask the team to try working on him.
    But it look like we can but still to early to tell, we can get off for that time
    cost is what we're looking at.
    So make it easier on the old Dog and Reddragon see if you can help get
    Bluedragon to come to the :celebrate
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    I'm in :thumbsup:

I'll probably take the entire week vacation and drive there, so anyone around Jefferson City, MO who wants to do a roadtrip with the fatcat lemme know ;)

not as far as I thought driving....

Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 39 minutes Total Est. Distance: 658.34 miles
  • BlueDragonBlueDragon Longwood, FL USA New
    edited January 2007
    if dogdragon can get a few more dragons to go so that i can claim it as a family reunion i might be able to pull it by my old lady lol
    that
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Oh, BlueDragon, it most certainly is a family reunion!
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Come on BlueDragon I have family joining left and right your uncle a member
    now. The way I see it Family is people who will help you when you need it.
    Short-media and team 93 meets that so see they be your online family.

Damn that make sense and it came from me
    I'm impress :D
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    fatcat6 wrote:
    I'm in :thumbsup:

I'll probably take the entire week vacation and drive there, so anyone around Jefferson City, MO who wants to do a roadtrip with the fatcat lemme know ;)

not as far as I thought driving....

Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 39 minutes Total Est. Distance: 658.34 miles

Alright!... this is gonna be one hell of a party! :vimp:
    edited January 2007
    GHoosdum wrote:
    My family reunion is set to end on the 22nd. Depending upon plane ticket prices, I might be able to fly up from Pensacola to Detroit on the 21st or 22nd, but for my wife and I to both fly the trip it's looking like a $600 outlay for just the flights (we also have to pay for a share of the vacation rental expenses). :(
    You will be missed if you can't come. Save a little, bring the wife! :D

My ticket is going to cost me $1000+ :shakehead
    edited January 2007
    Mt_Goat wrote:
    Come on Uncle Shorty, that's not the Short-Media way. We need to have a raffle or something and bring the whole flippn' bunch of 'em.
    Now normally I could sir but with a baby born around the same time.. can't blame the guy for wanting to be near his new born :)
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    I'm in.:thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    My daughter leaves for a 3 week trip to Spain, France, and Italy sometime in June. As long she leaves before or after the weekend, I am there... I've already paid but just a warning.... :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2007
    Are you warning us that you might not make it, or warning us that you'll likely be there? :vimp:
    edited January 2007
    profdlp wrote:
    Are you warning us that you might not make it, or warning us that you'll likely be there? :vimp:
    Both:vimp:
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Shorty wrote:
    Alright!... this is gonna be one hell of a party! :vimp:

um...I thought that was the point..:beer::vimp:

any of you fellow missourians wanna do a roadtrip PM me. I know there is like 6 or 7 of us.

where I send me $35 anyways?
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Hey my bionicles are ready to be used in games.

p.s. im ready!!!!
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Shorty wrote:
    Now normally I could sir but with a baby born around the same time.. can't blame the guy for wanting to be near his new born :)
    That's why I say to bring the whole lot of 'em. If the little geezer ain't born yet, then the tent can double as birth central. It would be a S-M first. He could be the official S-M child! ;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    2006 - Kittens born at LAN
    2007 - Human baby born at LAN

:wtf:
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited January 2007

2008 - Geeky returned directly to the LAN tent by the aliens that abducted him.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited January 2007
    Hmmm.....now is this gonna be a tough decision I can see :)

Is there a limit to how many people can come? Also when does the $35 need to be turned in ( Dr. Bills are killing me now ). I'm pretty sure I can save up the plane tickets in 6 months so I'm afraid to say you guys might have a sexy beast from NC coming to see you :)
    edited January 2007
    The reg fee should be paid by May 1st, 2007. There's definitely a limit, but that limit does not include past participants ;) There's always room for clutch! :D
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    The reg fee should be paid by May 1st, 2007. There's definitely a limit, but that limit does not include past participants ;) There's always room for clutch! :D
    Well, that loophole won't work for me, so how about this one:

If I show up on your doorstep and the tent's full, can I challenge someone to mortal combat for entry?
    edited January 2007
    Now THAT would be fun to watch!!!
    edited January 2007
    Yes, mortal combat is an acceptable alternative to registering after the event is full.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited January 2007
    Oh man, I would like to volunteer to be the one to yell MORTAL COMBAT!!! across the neighborhood.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited January 2007
    I should have plenty of Vacation time to make it to this event this year. I think I was graduating last year...
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Mt_Goat wrote:
    That's why I say to bring the whole lot of 'em. If the little geezer ain't born yet, then the tent can double as birth central. It would be a S-M first. He could be the official S-M child! ;)

Baby is due May 1st... so there is no way it will land around the LAN dates... If it did I am sure I would be stuck at home waiting for her to pop...

But Ole Sledge Just might find the means to get to SM LAN 07 :) .. do I hear a raffle for a 7950GX2?

I have narrowed it down to I need $550 to afford the Friday off and take the flight :) "I will have used all my vacation and sick time already" :(
  • jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2007

Human/Kitten baby born...Now THAT's a f'n LAN
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Matt, you have to come :hiding: .....I may have a new laptop....we can take mine apart this time (and Marcus' too....hehehehe) :rockon::rockon:
  • Nolf-JobNolf-Job Inside each and every one of you!
    edited January 2007
    Not a bigtime poster, but a member for a while. SM Lan always looks like a blast so decided I'll be there this year! Looking forward to putting some faces with names... or handles I suppose.