Icrontic on Team Fortress 2

Comments

• HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Grats Hawk for being player of the week. It is well deserved. I've never seen anyone run to me to blow themselves up with no hesitation like you do. Unlike some people who whine about ubering me up *cough winfr3y*
    jk though. You deserve it man.

Thnx rolleggroll,
    To me, that's one of the best moves to uber up the medic if time allows.
    Then he can use it to uber up the heavy for the most excellent defense or offense. Depending on which your trying to accomplish.
    AS long as you have a soldier to go along for protection of the medic while the heavy concentrates on his targets! ;)
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    It is very important to uber up a medic, but it starts to feel like a chore after a while :rolleyes2

Grats to Hawk, who is without a doubt the most dedicated TF2 player on icrontic.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    It is very important to uber up a medic, but it starts to feel like a chore after a while :rolleyes2

Truly, but that's what it takes for getting that first very important cap quickly and really, what else worthwhile is there to do during setup? Don't be lazy Win! :D
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Gratz to hawk. And good job finally getting back to medic eggroll. We seem to win faster, or atleast not lose quite so badly, when you are medic. Keep up the good playing everybody.
    edited November 2007
    TBonZ wrote:
    Truly, but that's what it takes for getting that first very important cap quickly and really, what else worthwhile is there to do during setup? Don't be lazy Win! :D

I always oblige win asked to uber up a medic, but sometimes I complain audibly. I've never refused a request however.
    edited November 2007
    Actually, I can say that I've never heard it!
    edited December 2007
    Lol! I looked down at my friends list and it said "{IC}qch2002 is now playing TF2"

I was like what?!? since when did he play that? So I sent him a message:

{IC} VV1nfr3y: what?
    {IC} VV1nfr3y: since when did you play tf2?
    {IC}qch2002: Starting RIGHT now...
    {IC}qch2002: I'm no longer a TF2 Virgin.
    {IC} VV1nfr3y: i thought maybe you were just sneaking off to play while i was at class or something
    {IC}qch2002 is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.

and then 20 min later:

{IC}qch2002 is now Offline.

we're gonna have to get Q more dedicated!:bigggrin:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Poor guy didn't last very long his first time, did he?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    It crashed... Vista, F@H, 256MB of Firefox Tabs, a Database, AND Photoshop... Poor X2 3800+ with only 3 GB of RAM... :(

I also tripped the scanners at work. Too many simultaneous connections when the server page popped up. I'll try again tomorrow at lunch now that I have icrontic's server saved.

I ended up playing Portal... Nice game!!! :D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Winfrey got dead by me :D

winfrey_spread.jpg
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    I wish I had gotten a screenie of the medic propped up against that wall. So creepy.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited December 2007
    lol. what a provocative position there winfr3y.
    edited December 2007
    NiGHTS wrote:
    I wish I had gotten a screenie of the medic propped up against that wall. So creepy.

I KNOW. It was like being in a room with a corpse. There was something uncanny, lifelike, and weird about it.. :eek3:
    edited December 2007
    here's a gratifying shot of jimmy, and a pic of the only dude I know that fell down the pit in hydro and didn't die and one of me dominating in the ring.
    edited December 2007
    I've never seen that map! I want to play it!!!
    edited December 2007
    I need to get some better moments saved :( The best I have is a sniper blown apart.
    edited December 2007
    Terry, I installed it last night. It's a blast!
    edited December 2007
    Is the map just a boxing ring?
    edited December 2007
    It's a boxing ring that is a capture point (a very slow capture point) - your team has to rush in there and use melee weapons only to duke it out and try to hold the point and capture it. It's not easy :D

But it is fun.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    Does the map enforce melee only? In the ring only or in the whole map? If ring only, can you shoot people in the ring from outside?
    edited December 2007
    Melee only - enforced by map

Whole map. There's a room that the ring is in, with four gaping holes in it - it is very easy to fall in, so you want to rush into the ring ASAP
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    I really liked the melee map last night. It's all about the bone saw and the axe. :sawed: I also enjoyed "duel" the other night but wish there was a cap point, or maybe if the whole arena was a CP?
    edited December 2007
    Axt über alles!
    edited December 2007
    the best thing is that the map is a really small download compared to others. Just 3.6 megs

another cool one, but still has some bugs and not good for more than like 6v6 is koth_twisted_v3.
    edited December 2007
    Any of you guys get this much? I do quite a lot.
    edited December 2007
    whoa! Nope, haven't had that one.
    edited December 2007
    Tonight was the most epic battle in Warpath I have ever experienced. The server didn't really get full but there were 8-9 people for each team throughout and it went on and on and on, crazy! I think Winfrey had like 200 points alone, back and forth it went, you all know the drill.

Normally I never remember to catch screen shots but got one tonight of my death and figured I'd post it.

Oh yeah, I think that was CB as medic too, bastard!
    edited December 2007
    TBonZ wrote:

I've had this happen before. Only does it when I alt-tab out of the game. It happens for me on anything that has a reflection.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    TBonZ wrote:
    Tonight was the most epic battle in Warpath I have ever experienced. The server didn't really get full but there were 8-9 people for each team throughout and it went on and on and on, crazy! I think Winfrey had like 200 points alone, back and forth it went, you all know the drill.

Normally I never remember to catch screen shots but got one tonight of my death and figured I'd post it.

Oh yeah, I think that was CB as medic too, bastard!

I wish I could have stayed to the end of that match; it was awesome.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    TBonZ wrote:

Never, Driver issues?