Icrontic on Team Fortress 2

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSLynx wrote:
    I'll probably hafta miss the action tonight. Got a wedding to go to in Ohio tomorrow (as if the trip to Detroit yesterday wasn't enough driving for the week). Depends on if I decide to leave tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hey, I also have a Wedding to go in Ohio to tomorrow... the one you're going to wouldn't happen to be in a clock museum? That would just be uncanny...
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    CB wrote:
    Hey, I also have a Wedding to go in Ohio to tomorrow... the one you're going to wouldn't happen to be in a clock museum? That would just be uncanny...

Well... I don't know. I'm in town right now, in a hotel with some of my college buds. I don't know where the wedding is (all I have is an address) but I do know that it's in Marion, OH. Crossing paths would be epic beyond belief.
    edited May 2008
    The one I'm going to in Cincy... Oh well... I only thought there was a chance because the groom's family are all tall, lanky, dark-haired people from Indiana. :D
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlpegT7TxJI&NR=1

I think prime could of even done better. This is a perfect situation for a spy.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    I think prime could of even done better.
    :hrm:
    edited May 2008
    It's a complement...;)
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Had a good time on friday night... I had to beg to get people on the server but once we did, it was a good time.
    edited May 2008
    CB wrote:
    The one I'm going to in Cincy... Oh well... I only thought there was a chance because the groom's family are all tall, lanky, dark-haired people from Indiana. :D

I didn't read that post until after the wedding. I was looking for you intently during the ceremony! Unfortunately, we just missed each other.

Weezer that video is hilarious. What would you have done differently?
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlpegT7TxJI&NR=1

I think prime could of even done better. This is a perfect situation for a spy.
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Weezer that video is hilarious. What would you have done differently?
    First, you have to be patient. He tried going for the sentry right away. I would've waited for the engineer to get some metal, then when he goes to upgrade the sentry, stab him and QUICKLY switch to sapper and sap it. You'd have to be quick because you only have like 9HP and one shot from that level one would send you to your grave. Then turn and sap the dispenser. While all that is draining, go for the three snipers; they're all in scope so they probably won't realize you're stabbing their buddies.

The first sniper might be a problem though because he is right next to the engi. If he sees you stabbing the engineer and sapping all his crap, you cloak and jump of the edge. Disguise yourself as the engineer that you just killed and cautiously make your way back up to the snipers. Wait for them to go scope and stab away!!!

That concludes Weezer's Spy 101.
    edited May 2008
    I would have done exactly the same. Wait for the engineer to get metal, stab, sap, stab stab stab stab STAB STABBY STABBY STABBY

/me has been playing a lot of spy lately.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Realistically, forget engineer, kill the snipers that are past the sentry, disguise as a sniper and come back and finish off the engineer while hiding from the respawning snipers.
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    First, you have to be patient. He tried going for the sentry right away. I would've waited for the engineer to get some metal, then when he goes to upgrade the sentry, stab him and QUICKLY switch to sapper and sap it. You'd have to be quick because you only have like 9HP and one shot from that level one would send you to your grave. Then turn and sap the dispenser. While all that is draining, go for the three snipers; they're all in scope so they probably won't realize you're stabbing their buddies.

The first sniper might be a problem though because he is right next to the engi. If he sees you stabbing the engineer and sapping all his crap, you cloak and jump of the edge. Disguise yourself as the engineer that you just killed and cautiously make your way back up to the snipers. Wait for them to go scope and stab away!!!

That concludes Weezer's Spy 101.

/me takes notes
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    *VV1nfr3y switches to pyro
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    *VV1nfr3y switches to pyro

:thumbsup:
    edited May 2008
    I HATE pyros with a strong passion. Especially that one dude with the weird name last night.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    I HATE pyros with a strong passion. Especially that one dude with the weird name last night.
    I though you loved me, Weezer!!! :bawling:
    edited May 2008
    Cryofreeze or whatever his name was. Cryptofreeze? I dunno. I think that's who you're talking about.
    edited May 2008
    Cryofreeze or whatever his name was. Cryptofreeze? I dunno. I think that's who you're talking about.
    Yup. He was good at pyro.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:

I'm going pyro, haha.

I WANT TO PLAY TF2 TONIGHT! BUT MOMMY IS MAKING ME GO TO BED BY 10:30 EST. Play with me if you see I'm on.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Ill be at work from 6-10 PST.... So I'll be on tonight :-P

-Bobby
    edited May 2008
    That was a good game tonight. No noobs. Everyone was pretty well experienced.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    TF2 NAO IC Server!!!!!
    edited May 2008
    FIVE DAYS SINCE THE LAST POST!!!

Well... I had a great couple of rounds as spy today. Broke into the 100's point-wise. Probably won't be on tomorrow. I have to study for two of my hardest finals. Have fun!
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    FIVE DAYS SINCE THE LAST POST!!!

Well... I had a great couple of rounds as spy today. Broke into the 100's point-wise. Probably won't be on tomorrow. I have to study for two of my hardest finals. Have fun!

Tonight was fun. I'm kinda liking starting earlier. Weezer, you need to calm down in-game son :(, you gonna have a stroke or something...:p:wink:
    edited May 2008
    Tonight was fun. I'm kinda liking starting earlier. Weezer, you need to calm down in-game son :(, you gonna have a stroke or something...:p:wink:
    What do you mean "calm down" or are you just kiding...?
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    What do you mean "calm down" or are you just kiding...?
    JK, JK. Just joking about all the pm's you sent me.
    edited May 2008
    JK, JK. Just joking about all the pm's you sent me.
    ???:confused:??? What iz you be smokin... i have no idea what-so-ever you are talking about.

Edit/ OH! i remember. gotcha
    edited May 2008
    I had a thought yesterday while I was playing 1v1 with Joe yesterday:

I'm wondering what kind-of options we have for setting up how the voice channel works. I know I've been on servers that have the channel completely open, so that everyone in the game can be heard. Can we do that selectively?

I was thinking that it would be neat if when one is dead, everyone who is dead could hear you, even on the other team. Then, when the match is over and the final score list comes up, the channel would completely open up to allow post match comments.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Prime and Keebs hate all talk. They won't use it.
    edited May 2008
    It's not that we hate it. It's that it's either all or nothing and you have to reconfigure the server conf to change it.

There's no selective etc or any granularity. On or off. that's it.