Icrontic on Team Fortress 2

Comments

• ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    OMG The infinite uber sucks big balls. I was on a server last night and there was a guy that had infinite uber walking around killing our entire team with the bone saw. Then he stood on the teleporter and my whole team got stuck there because we spawned inside him. It made me hate the game while he was playing. They need to fix that NOW!
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Thats retarded. Another gay thing is the new syringe gun. I was a pyro and i snuck up behind a medic. I flamed the heck outta him but he turns around a starts needling me. +3 +3 +3 +3 +3... HE KILLS ME!!! Im all for the new gun but i dont think the medic should become a dominate class.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Bobby1211 wrote:
    A Couple things I have noticed in Goldrush....

Damage can be done through the doors during setup. I don't remember being able to do that on other levels. (please correct me if I am wrong)

Since the release of the Oranje Bawks, I can recall this happening on most of the maps early on. In dustbowl people could snipe you through the gates, typically through the small creases between the two gates. I also recall pyros running in to the gate during section 2 point 1's setup and being able to burn everyone inside. Definitely lame, but Valve got it fixed. I'm sure they'll do the same with GR.

Weezer, I know what you're saying. Medic should be this buffed. But don't forget, Valve will be adding more class upgrades until everyone else is upgraded. This will even it all out eventually, hopefully Valve is prudent with those updates.
    edited May 2008
    Well if the medic has all this stuff... there better be an atomic bomb for the soldier and a 50cal for the sniper.

edit/ And a Rambo suit for the heavy. He should definitely have a Rambo getup when hes mowing down everyone in site.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Valve has to be careful doing all this stuff though, if you screw something up you can ruin a game. It's kinda like Counter Strike Source after they fiddled around with the buying system and stuff, which made it retarded. Then a bunch of servers just ran their own "mods" which prevented the new "updates".

Valve does seem pretty responsive to public opinion though which is very encouraging. If enough people complain that a class is OP, then Valve usually takes steps to nerf. i.e. the pyro and demoman during parts of the beta were OMGWTF ridiculously powerful. And a week later it was much more balanced thanks to some fixes by Valve.

We shall see.
  • AirCanuckAirCanuck London, Ontario New
    edited May 2008
    need a good frag-fest soon. I have missed the last few! Playing with randoms just isn't as good!
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Man I have missed TF2. I am glad to be back!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Welcome back, Hitman!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    the infinite uber was fixed today

May 5, 2008 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2
    Fixed unlimited UberCharge exploit
    Fixed charge effect getting stuck on the Kritzkrieg when changing class/weapons
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Thank Heavens! I am glad they care.
    fatcat wrote:
    the infinite uber was fixed today

May 5, 2008 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2
    Fixed unlimited UberCharge exploit
    Fixed charge effect getting stuck on the Kritzkrieg when changing class/weapons
    edited May 2008
    Iceman (the new guy playin on the IC server) said that hackers ALREADY found a new way to use the unlimited uber. I actually played on a server where some gay fags weree doing it.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Kids these days and their hax0rs
    edited May 2008
    All ur base...
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Hey does anyone want to try and get a CAL team together.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    what's a CAL team?
    edited May 2008
    thats a nub^^

;D, but seriously I don't know either :confused: I'm guessing a crazy clan tourney shindig.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    edited May 2008
    I was thinking Clan at Lan of which we all should be apart of :bigggrin:
  • AirCanuckAirCanuck London, Ontario New
    edited May 2008
    I can't wait for the other upgrades to the other classes beside medic
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    I was thinking Clan at Lan of which we all should be apart of :bigggrin:

I'm down for that! I think thats a great idea!
    edited May 2008
    Whens the last time IC server had a full server. The last 5 or 6 nights have been me, k, caffran, and canti. sometimes iceman
    edited May 2008
    The only thing is if a team gets started the big deal is practice, have to commit to a practice routine and stick to it.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I will be playing again soon!
    edited May 2008
    Why don't we set up a few practice sessions first and see who shows up and how things go. That way we can get an idea of what were dealing with before we commit to anything.
    edited May 2008
    Word I am for it, the IC server is always dead during the day it doesn't pick anyone up until around 8. Just set a time.
    edited May 2008
    Im down! I'll ask tonight and see who's up for it
    edited May 2008
    Ill play
    edited May 2008
    thanks weezer, we need all the help we can get!
    edited May 2008
    i cant get enough tf2... too fun
    edited May 2008
    yeah it is a lot of fun. I just started playing again, its been far to long.