Icrontic on Team Fortress 2

Comments

• UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    OK, I did do that quite a bit but before that, when I wasn't and eng, you were a great spy and sniper.
    You know, i didnt play sniper last night BUT i did have a sniper shot as spy. I saw a firefight between a red engi (Q) and a scout (probably Lord Canti). I was on the opposite side of the map but i pulled out my revolver and shot anyway.
    I do the same with engineer. There is something deep-rooted about people that says "I CANNOT LET THE ENGINEER BUILD A DISPENSER NEAR OUR SPAWN. MUST DESTROY ALL BUILDINGS." You can drop a teleporter exit, for example, in a completely ludicrous place and the opposing team will go to great lengths to chase you down and kill you. Then you respawn and do it again, and the same three enemies will hunt you down again, rinse and repeat. This basically removes them from the action and gives your team a numbers advantage.
    I had the entire red team chasing me the opposite direction just because of a teleporter entrance.
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    Mas0n even wished physical harm upon me.

Hey no hard feelings, you were just doing your thing. I wasn't as good as I usually am at finding you before you find me. :bigggrin:
    edited May 2008
    mas0n wrote:
    Hey no hard feelings, you were just doing your thing. I just wasn't as good as I usually am at finding you before you find me. :bigggrin:

I know youre usually the one that i can NEVER kill. The exact second i try to stab, you turn and send a rocket to my face. Its like he has a second computer set up to spectate himself and see if anything is sneaking up on him. Hmmmm :scratch:.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    hey thats a great idea
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    So... do NOT do patterns.... ;D Is there a "Scream" command?

Patterns or no patterns, once someone is in the scope, they don't leave :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    TF2 in 20 minutes.... anyone?
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Lots of spying last night...oh hai prime. Was nice to get back into a good few matches after playing other stuff for the past few days and studying for finals :(.
    edited May 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    TF2 in 20 minutes.... anyone?
    YES...
    Whenever you call me, I’ll be there
    Whenever you want me, I'll be there
    Whenever you need me, I'll be there
    I'll be around
    <!-- / message -->
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I would play if the school would let me connect my laptop to the internet... :(
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Hopping on, Heres hoping there is action on the Icrontic Server

-Bobby
    edited May 2008
    Nice finally playing with you, Bobby. Too bad the first time we met on the battlefield i sapped all your buildz.;)
    edited May 2008
    Buildings are no biggie. I am in awe of my score with the medic now that I got on a server with people who know what they are doing and communicate. I don't think I landed on Primes team once for the whole round... it was fun talkin about him though. ;-)

-Bobby
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    HAY :shakehead

;D

PS: Bobby, if your avatar was a picture of you, we'd be much better friends :p
    edited May 2008
    HAY :shakehead

;D

PS: Bobby, if your avatar was a picture of you, we'd be much better friends :p

Done

Sorry thats my Saturday nights. The rest of the time I look like a Rockstar like my new Av.

I can haz Hug Now?

-Bobby
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited May 2008
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited May 2008
    NiGHTS wrote:

:respect:

That was f****** AWESOME.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    NiGHTS wrote:

Killer!!! I so have to try that!
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Was that in low grav or something cause that jump was pretty high for a rocket jump?
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Was that in low grav or something cause that jump was pretty high for a rocket jump?

My crouchjumps are about that high.
    edited May 2008
    I need to practice those fancy things
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    Black Hawk wrote:

Nope. It was just perfect.
    edited May 2008
    NiGHTS wrote:

Flawless excecution. I am now going to practice the rocket shovel.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I'll be on some tonight. Might be my last session before the LAN. I leave for internetless scout camp on May 30th, and I might not find time between now and then to get back on. So lets make this one a good one :)
    edited May 2008
    NiGHTS wrote:

TIME TO PRACTICE

Ill also be on tonight... arent i always:D
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    I'll be on some tonight. Might be my last session before the LAN. I leave for internetless scout camp on May 30th, and I might not find time between now and then to get back on. So lets make this one a good one :)

I'll be there!
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    ]Ill also be on tonight... arent i always

:grumble:

I kid, I kid. ;D
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I shall be there. Got the dorm mostly to myself tonight so i have nothing to do but blast some tf2 up and down the halls.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited May 2008
    I lied, I can't play unless it's before 9 pm EST. The gf and I are going to see Ironman tonight.
    edited May 2008
    I'll be on tonight.... On my new(er) laptop!!! Maybe... :scratch:
    edited May 2008
    I'll probably hafta miss the action tonight. Got a wedding to go to in Ohio tomorrow (as if the trip to Detroit yesterday wasn't enough driving for the week). Depends on if I decide to leave tonight or tomorrow morning.
    edited May 2008
    Wussy doesnt wont to get stabbed...:rolleyes: