Travian - Browser Based Game

Comments

• FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited February 2008
    Glad you could make it... Your on my list to send some resources to get you started :)

I'm just training my settlers for my 4th Village though so won't be til tomorrow at least :P
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I recommend just building 1 resource at a time...

I.e. Build up your wood, iron, wheat and clay up to level 10..

I made the mistake of doing a lot of level 1's then building them up... TAKES LONGER THIS WAY :P

Dammit! Didn't see that. :banghead:
    edited February 2008
    Yeah,

It's much better to build one of each as high as possible.

If you have 3 level 4-5 fields then it will total at approx 100 each (so 300)

However the level 10 fields give you resources per hour as follows...

Wheat: 900 per hour
    Iron: 750 per hour
    Wood: 750 per hour
    Clay: 900 per hour

And then level 11 you get approx 1050 per hour from each one :)

This will increase your productivity a lot.. And yes it may seem like you are waisting time waiting to build a higher level resource field BUT it is worth it :P
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    Felix, you're offering Travian Welfare. ;D

I would feel guilty (and like I was cheating) if I took resources from you. They are something you earned, not something I earned. Thanks for the offer, though.

I'm liberal. Anyone got some wood and/or clay they can spare? :bigggrin:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I wouldn't call it "earning"... you click the mouse button and wait 20 minutes.

I don't feel bad at all. This is just ramping up faster so you can actually strategically "play" the game.
    edited February 2008
    Primesuspect, whats ur ingame name? I don't have you listed. Will send some resources through once I have your name
    edited February 2008
    IC-Prime

Am I missing something? I've been playing for about 5 days now and can only log in about 3 times a day. Is there any way to queue actions? All I can do is log in, click to upgrade a wheatfield or something, and the log out and come back 3 hours later to upgrade the next thing. It's pretty boring, to be honest. If I could queue up a bunch of actions that would make it a tad more exciting.
    edited February 2008
    Lmao! Yes, it's not exactly the most exciting game to begin with!!!

When your a Roman, you can build a resource and a town building at the same time.. If you have Travian PLUS (which you have to purchase) then you can queue one of each as well as building one of each.

It does get faster and you do a lot more things when you get going! I have 4 villages on the go and I have lots of troops going in and out etc which is always active.
    edited February 2008
    Anyone know where to go from here? Keep developing my resources. When do I build a market place and/or embassy.
    edited February 2008
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Anyone know where to go from here? Keep developing my resources. When do I build a market place and/or embassy.

Hey mate,

Go inside your village and build up a Granery and a Warehouse.. These increase the holding capacity of your resources :)

And like I said try build up resources as my picture attached.
    edited February 2008
    I'm upping my cranny like a madman. I'm doing rather slowly with my resources. Clay is pretty hard to upgrade and having it say you need to wait 2hrs is discouraging.

My granary is at level 2 and my wharehouse is at level 1. Cranny is level 4. Guide says I need atleast a lvl10 cranny before the n00b period ends.
    edited February 2008
    I did say it wasn't a fast paced game ;)

Its good because you can play something else and just check on it in the beginning :P.

Build Granery and Warehouse.. Cranny is good if your being attacked (OR build all 3 as well as resources) :D
  • AuthorityActionAuthorityAction Missouri Member
    edited February 2008
    I joined as AuthorityAction, let's see if I can figure this out now.
    edited February 2008
    1000 of each resource on their way!
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited February 2008
    uhl87 attacked me, but I don't think anything happened, unless the Bounty of 1155 wood, 1952 clay, 2680 iron and 661 grain is what he took. He sent 115 troops! I had no troops :) I did have 2 troops, but sent them to an unoccupied area and they never came back. I guess the bat guano killed them.
  • AuthorityActionAuthorityAction Missouri Member
    edited February 2008
    1000 of each resource on their way!

Thank you very much!
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited February 2008
    I just started, my game name is FATE. It's interesting so far.
    edited February 2008
    Waaah! I'm getting attacked in 25 hours! Why?!?! What did I do!?!?! :(
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Nothing... some greedy villages are looking for resources. Just spend all your resources or build a cranny that can "hide" your resources.

I had almost 6000 of everything this morning (6:00 am) and by the time I got to work, I had been attacked and 3000 of each resource was gone!!! Grrrrrr..... But I'll survive. :D
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I'm in. BuddyJ is my name. Just started.
    edited February 2008
    25 hours! blimey thats a bit of a distance to go! Ive attacked people in 9 hrs for a fellow IC but blimey...

I finally got to lvl 20 warehouse.. 80,000 of each resource :D
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I'm in. :)

username: the_technocrat
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited February 2008
    I've been attacked like crazy. The village I started for my wife has also been pillaged repeatedly! Stupid losers! Haven't these people ever heard of working for what they want? Sheesh! ;D
    edited February 2008
    If you message the people and politely ask them to stop 90% of the time they do.. Just say ur new and trying to enjoy the game or something :)

Broady did it and the person who was 'Farming' him has stopped.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    bah, I screwed up my place before I had a change to read the newb guide. I started over last night.

username: technocrat
    server: Speed3x
    Area: NW
    City name: {IC} TT
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Keebler, Speed3x, NW :ninja:
    edited February 2008
    Sweet, whoever needs resources, please tell me your holding capacity! :D
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    If you could send a grand of wood, clay, and iron my way, I'd love you forever.
    edited February 2008
    I need resources, and my cap is 5000! :D
    edited February 2008
    On their way! t00t! ;)