Travian - Browser Based Game

1282930313234»

Comments

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Awesome! Can't help but feel you will fit right in Grywlf73 ;D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    We've taken baths together and played with toys in the water. ;)

When we were in grade school, that is. ;D Grywlf is a good guy. Been friends for 25 years. It's about time he joined IC.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I'm the only nerd in the village :(
  • Grywlf73Grywlf73 The Valley of the Sun in the AZ
    edited April 2008
    unfortunately its true...about the baths.... im haunted by those memories everyday!!! Although, the lego ships I built were way better then his....I swear!!!! and those bubbles were never mine!!!

Haplo is based on the Death Gate Cycle....my favorite series ever!!! Thats awesome that someone else was into them!!! If I could only get Q to read a book or two, he might like them :wink:

And no I do not have Star Wars underwear, but LOTR....thats another story!!! :bigggrin:

I will build my next village at those coords assuming you are still supplying me...im almost ready to farm another dead village next to me...but I need to build up a little more!!!

Thanx for the welcomes....I already feel comfy:bigggrin:
    edited April 2008
    No, I do not have access to that Q....sry!!!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Haplo was an amazing Patryn.

Very skilled.

Welcome to IC ;)
    edited April 2008
    True...but his alter ego the dog was the best :cool2:....thx for the welcome!!!
    edited April 2008
    If anyone would like to send me resources, if they can spare them... I would appreciate it. My name in the game is Haplo and my modest village is in dire need.... I can currently hold 2300 in my warehouse atleast until i upgrade in about an hour...then It will be 3100....my wheat stores are only at 1700 for now....I am attempting to get as much done before my 3 day safety window is up which is tomorrow evening central time.

Any help would be appreciated....thx :bigggrin:
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    If you go to your user CP and go to Group Memberships you can attach yourself to the Icrontic gaming community, opening hidden forums for you with a travian sub-forum where we deal with resources and troop requests, latest news developments and Diplomacy.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    If you're interested in playing with the Icrontic folks on Wii, PS3, XBox, TF2, Travian, or any other game/system, go to User CP -> Group Memberships and join the {IC} Gaming group! That will give you access to the {IC} sub-forum. (grin) Post any questions here.
    edited April 2008
    Thanks for info.....doing it as I type this....Im magic :cool: