Travian - Browser Based Game

Comments

• HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    No, you can log off and it keeps going! :D Which is good :)

Awesome but not so awesome :tongue: I have a horrible feeling as soon as my protection runs out I'm going to get my ass kicked xD
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited February 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Awesome but not so awesome :tongue: I have a horrible feeling as soon as my protection runs out I'm going to get my ass kicked xD

Yes, this sucks real bad! Maybe Keeb can take care of you now he has my acc! ;)
    edited February 2008
    That'd be awesome :bigggrin: but I'm still under newbie protection, so no need to go out of your way to stop a noob from dying yet :tongue:
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Hmmm, might not be a bad idea in the future to go big on one resource and depend on the market, sounds like Q might be on to something.
    edited February 2008
    Hmmm, might not be a bad idea in the future to go big on one resource and depend on the market, sounds like Q might be on to something.

What's the max level a buiding can be/the most you can store?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I think only your capital can go beyond level 10 for resources. One of each of my resources are at level 10, the rest are level 7. I'm cranking out over 6000 each hour.

Right now I'm pumping my Stables and Barracks up so troops are produced faster. At the same time, I'm building up my Palace to level 10 so I can make some settlers to build another village. Palace is expensive so you hay want to go with a Residence instead and build a palace in another village when you can produce 10,000 an hour. Each day I add a level to my palace and it take several hours to complete... uggggg.
    edited February 2008
    build up your main building so it builds faster?
  • FelixDeSouzeFelixDeSouze UK New
    edited February 2008
    In your first village I think you can go to level 20+ with your resources, however in the rest of your villages you can only go to level 10. Your buildings go to lvl 20.

Q, I would have personally NOT built a palace in your first village but build a residence... With a palace you can build it in a 2nd village and then make that your capital.. I think you can only build 1 palace in total.

Most people would advise not to build it in your first village :(
    edited February 2008
    Yes... Main building WILL reduce your build times. Right now mine is at level 11 (69% of the normal build time).
    edited February 2008
    yeah, mine's at lvl10, it's nice.

I made a map of our alliance so far. We have one new addition that is in the NE quadrant, so I left him off. This will be useful when asking for support from other clan members - ask the ones close to you!

travian map.xls
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Am I the only one who cannot register at the uk site. It tells me that I don't live there and to go to travian.com to register. I wonder how those of you which are also not in the UK can play there.

I registered and am on Server 7 in the North West. Is there any way for me to move to your map?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    No idea TBonZ, sorry :-/ I don't think you can move; you have to start a new account to move.
    edited February 2008
    This is the screen I get after selecting the Speed server.
    edited February 2008
    edited February 2008
    Harudath, you are way out there! It really distorts TT's map when I add you to it. Let me know if you need anything, though. It just might take a little bit to get there.

I'm in the process of withdrawing from the Panther alliance, so I will soon need an invite, Broady. ;)

//edit: Need invite now: FelizDeSouze
    edited February 2008
    lol, I had no idea what I was doing when I was placing my village :buck: I should be ok, newbie protection runs out tomorrow but by the time I get home I should have enough resources to be self sufficient (ish) and fortified against small attacks, unless I get totally raped by the nearby people that aren't in alliance with {IC}... Oh crap HALP! :tongue:
    edited February 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:

Nope, get the exact page that I attached above. :(
    edited February 2008
    OK... I'll sign you up and send you the info. PM me.
    edited February 2008
    Ok, just went through a Uk based proxy and am good to go.

Nick - TBonZ
    edited February 2008
    COOL.... Sent a welcome package
    edited February 2008
    I'm at -183, 11
    edited February 2008
    Let me know when you need anything.

Q, are you still getting attacked?
    edited February 2008
    Not right now... I'm only attacked at night. fourstar raids me every night in my sleep. I need a bit more before I can dump a ton into defense. I'm OK for a while. Got a stockpile of troops? :D
    edited February 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Let me know when you need anything.

Thanks, you may hear from me when my 3 days grace is up. :)
    edited February 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Got a stockpile of troops? :D
    Indeed... I'm building a cavalry at the moment.
    edited February 2008
    Sweet...
    edited February 2008
    I'm building my embassy now. I take it that's how I can get an invite to join the alliance?
    edited February 2008
    yep... level 1 is all you need.
    edited February 2008
    If anyone can help out with wood. Maybe a hundred or two?
    edited February 2008
    I'm in the same "gief woodz plx" boat :tongue: I don't do anything on Travian for about 12 hours a day, so when I get back all my resources are maxed. I go on a spending spree in the evening then have nothing left lol :D I'm doing ok, I just doubt my civilization will last long :tongue: