Zero

Comments

• MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    Why are they coordinating attacks on {IC}? Did we do something to anger them?
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Just the way the game is. Kill off smaller alliances before the ending of the game. Better chances for them to win. They would be foolish do otherwise. It is a war game after all. You can't win by leveling alone.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    It COULD be a test. For all the attacks, they only took two villages. GoDsenD did worse than that. I'm not sure what they are doing. If I wanted to take out an alliance, I'd wipe out the big guys first and mop up the little guys. They've avoided Keebler and me (until now).
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    They haven't touched me but the villages attacked are in a different area than mine.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Keebs, I saw you fortified TF2. It's running a 6000/hr deficit in crop. I just sent out a granary's worth but it'll need a constant flow of wheat. I will max out the granary in the meantime.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Rodger, Dodger. (13K in an hour to start)

Hell, Roadblock's troops haven't even arrived yet.
    edited April 2008
    If anyone attacks TF2 after 12:45 ET, they're going to have a very, very bad day. :rarr: There ain't a Zero player that can mount a single assault large enough.

//edit: Terry, if you find you need to send troops away at some point, start with the Roadblock troops. They are by far the closest (4.5 hours). If you send away the Wild Bill troops, they won't be able to return for a full day.
    edited April 2008
    TBonZ, I'm sending scouts. If you can train any, go ahead. I wanna put a major hurt on them and I don't want 'em to see it coming.
    edited April 2008
    UPDATE ON ZERO:

I spoke with Fourstar and he assured me that there is NOT a concerted effort to take {IC} out. Our request may have shifted eyes towards us that had previously ignored us but the Zero leaders have not asked for our heads. Fourstar clearly stated that he knows even with his ties to many of us, he would still have been asked his opinion before attacking.

Also this came through...
    fourstar wrote:
    there are a lot of politics at play at the moment and there are quite a few of us unhappy right now
    Hmmmmm..... interesting. All is NOT happy go lucky in the Zero household. :D

Also, fourstar messaged tullia and asked for a favor to leave me and the {IC} Alliance alone.
    he and his alliance have been weathering the storm of attacks from Myth but are in general a good bunch.

So... all is not lost. Just another few villages. :( Good news is that even with our loss of villages, we are still moving up the rankings. Today, 105th!!! :celebrate

TBonZ wrote:
    Keebs, I saw you fortified TF2. It's running a 6000/hr deficit in crop. I just sent out a granary's worth but it'll need a constant flow of wheat. I will max out the granary in the meantime.
    Let me know if you need wheat, TBonz. Broady and I can front you some.
    edited April 2008
    I can send a few hundred scouts too... want some company?
    edited April 2008
    Sounds good. Could use a hand metering out wheat too though. I can only supply from Roadblock until mid-afternoon before I'll be running low there, and my other villages are too far to be terribly helpful.
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Sounds good. Could use a hand metering out wheat too though. I can only supply from Roadblock until mid-afternoon before I'll be running low there, and my other villages are too far to be terribly helpful.

I've got 8K surplus wheat currently up at the outpost.
    If it can be put to good use, let me know where and when to send it.
    edited April 2008
    TF2... way to the south of the outpost. -175|28

Broady and I will send some wheat... what is the MAX your Granary can hold. what is incoming, and what do you have on hand? I don't want to waste wheat.
    Keebler wrote:
    scouts, was that the "Sounds good" part?
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    i'm gonna send as much wheat as i can.
    TF2 is 26 minutes away from my capital, so i figure i could be a huge help in this.

and TBonz said to me:
    Granary limit is at 31k with 19k stored atm
    no idea on his incoming though
    edited April 2008
    8K wheat on its way to TF2 - 5:41 hrs
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    I'll send some wheat from FATE... Actually shouldn't take that long.

EDIT: 12k in 1:53.
    edited April 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    scouts, was that the "Sounds good" part?
    Yus
    edited April 2008
    btw, if he was running at -6K/hr already, he's gonna be moving to more like -11K/hr over the next few hours.
    edited April 2008
    500 scouts on their way... Also, with a bit of warning, Broady and I can have troops on the ground in less than a hour. Broady faster than me. Put together, we can muster up close to 8k in troops.
    edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    btw, if he was running at -6K/hr already, he's gonna be moving to more like -11K/hr over the next few hours.
    well then, it's a good thing i'm his neighbour!
    i plan to channel extra wheat to my capital from my croppers, and relay that on to TF2, using my bigger merchants in the capital.
    edited April 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    we can muster up close to 8k in troops.
    I think I have ~17K defensive troops there now (all 18+ armoury) :ninja: Like I sez... **** Zero. :p
    edited April 2008
    hmmm, this is where TBonz should max out his granary as quickly as possible.
    just to be on the safe side, and not to waste any incoming wheat
    edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    I think I have ~17K defensive troops there now (all 18+ armoury) :ninja: Like I sez... **** Zero. :p
    WOW... And I thought 10k by myself between all my villages was awesome. 18K? :wow:
    edited April 2008
    I'd have 20K but Roadblock hasn't had time to fully recoup its losses from Panther's defense.

Speaking of which, I fear Roadblock is not long for this world (or at least this alliance). He's received 2 scouting parties from Zero members today, the ones slowly decimating the Panther powerbase where its located.

Time to start demolishing and being a general arse.
    //edit: Oh look, a cranny where my siege workshop used to be! How useful for them. :D
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, I'm maxing granary out now. TF2 has lot's of wheat and is only building units atm. We should be good, just throw a load every once in a while when possible. :)

Edit - Up to 45k and building up to 55k. 28k in granary and currently at -12k/hr. :eek3:

Incoming merchants:

FelixDeSouze Transport from Roadblock
    Arrival 0:21:58 hrs. at 02:38
    Resources 0 | 0 | 0 | 9900

InvisibleMuffin Transport from Bakery Hotel
    Arrival 0:23:47 hrs. at 02:40
    Resources 0 | 0 | 0 | 9000

Markaroon III Transport from Vorbis
    Arrival 3:41:48 hrs. at 05:58
    Resources 0 | 0 | 0 | 8000
    edited April 2008
    Troops:
    500 Scouts
    6740 Legionnaires
    9042 Praetorians
    450 Equites Legati
    920 Imperians
    edited April 2008
    I did "go twice" so there will be another 9900 automatically 2 hours later.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    Stats for Cantrellia Prime:

Troops:
    1 Hero
    1600 Legionnaires
    1100 Praetorians
    2300 Imperians
    1762 Equites Legati
    10 Equites Imperatoris
    300 Equites Caesaris
    800 Pathfinders

And more troops and scouts on the way! This definitely isn't the ~30k troops that TBonZ will have, but he needs defense, I just want enough scouts to alert my troops so that I am able to slaughter a large scouting party should one come. I do not want to look vulnerable to these jerks!

I can't even start production on a level 14 wheat field until tomorrow because my wood and clay have both been depleted so much training these scouts. :) I have my 6th level 13 wheat field finishing in about 1h so that will definitely help out on wheat consumption. I'm not running a deficit ATM, but by tomorrow I most likely will be.
  • edited April 2008
    6k Wheat on its way ;]
    edited April 2008
    Crackers wrote:
    6k Wheat on its way to TF2;]