Zero

1235»

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Getting up there now. I think I have enough wheat to get through the night but if anyones granary is full, you know where to send it.

Troop Movements:
    » 6 Reinforcement at 0:20:24 hrs

Production:
    Wood: 3600 per hour
    Clay: 3750 per hour
    Iron: 3750 per hour
    Wheat: -16179 per hour

Troops:
    1 Hero
    485 Scouts
    6188 Legionnaires
    10656 Praetorians
    538 Equites Legati
    1000 Equites Imperatoris
    30 Equites Caesaris
    2 Settlers
    893 Imperians
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    TF2?
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    wow, not bad!
    this is basically a tribute to what we all can really do when we put all our forces together :)
    edited April 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    TF2?

Yessir!

Be careful, a player named Lonely Wolf also has a village named TF2. If he wasn't so far away, I would try to destroy him.
    edited April 2008
    UPDATE ON Zero Alliance:

TURMOIL in Zero!!!

fourstar wrote:
    well the lunatics have taken over the asylum over her at Zero X. We had our very own revolution over here and had a management reshuffle.

I can assure you that {IC} are not on the target list of Zero X in any organised manner and will remain so.

Whooo!!! :celebrate Fourstar is now the Offensive General of Zero X
    edited April 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    UPDATE ON Zero Alliance:

TURMOIL in Zero!!!

Whooo!!! :celebrate Fourstar is now the Offensive General of Zero X

well, that's good for us then :)
    your connections seem to always pay off in the best ways possible :thumbsup:
    edited April 2008
    Also found out that myth and Zero were allied BEFORE the game started and that's why they don't normally take on allies. The only hope is to become a wing of Zero. So... we need to make ourselves worth being absorbed (or assimilated). Until then, we need to wrap ourselves in a cocoon of alliance to help protect us from Zero & Myth.
    edited April 2008
    UPDATE to the UPDATE...

Zero aligning with ARRSE was not approved by all the Zero wings. Zero X is VERY, VERY, VERY upset. Fuming mad... I now have fourstar on Instant Messenger!!! Quick turn around for info!!! ;)
    edited April 2008
    Do tell.... :D
    edited April 2008
    yay!
    devastation :D
    edited April 2008
    OK... so some heads are rolling right now and many of the Zero wings are really close to mutiny. I guess one of the leaders of the main Zero wing made the alliance but did not check with the main diplomat and did not run it by the entire alliance.

ARRSE is no longer allied with Zero. That is yet another thing that has made several of the big hitters get mad. Fourstar is the one that started the complaint. ARRSE is one of the major farms for all of Zero. Why make an ally of your prey?

Man... I'm on a roll today. I'm stirring up trouble left and right!!!
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited April 2008
    Get fourstar with us!
    edited April 2008
    That is as likely as.... well... not at all. Other than Keebler, he could probably wipe us all out within a week. I've seen his attack logs. GoDsenD didn't field as much as fourstar. We're not in his league. He'd either hook up with another big alliance or form his own. I actually like him where he is...
    edited April 2008
    UPDATE...

ARRSE is getting it's ARRSE kicked by Zero. BUT, several Zero players are about to be banned for Friendly Fire. That one idiot from Zero that unilaterally decided to list ARRSE as an ally,all wings of Zero are compelled to respect that alliance. Since many of Zero X players farmed ARRSE players, and then the alliance was dissolved, but ARRSE had been attacked. So... ARRSE complained and Fourstar and a fe other players will receive a short ban. Probably a few days.
    edited April 2008
    lol, and after that short cool-off period, ARRSE will receive a much larger arse-whooping...

damnit, you already used that pun :p
    edited April 2008
    So... what have we learned boys and girls...

Zero has kicked the poop out of ARRSE and Panth. Maybe Zero really IS afraid of us so they want to weaken us by wiping out our allies. ;D

Yeah, that's it... ;D
  • edited April 2008
    Wow... All this political crap going on, its almost like real life, except ALL the countries are run by trigger happy texans. :-D
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    Excuse you! I represent that comment! :bigggrin:
    Middge wrote:
    Wow... All this political crap going on, its almost like real life, except ALL the countries are run by trigger happy texans. :-D
  • edited April 2008
    You shouldn't take offense! The most successful players in Travian are likely State Senates in the US lolololol.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    I didn't take offense. I said I represent--not resent--that comment. :D:D:bigggrin::bigggrin:
    Middge wrote:
    You shouldn't take offense! The most successful players in Travian are likely State Senates in the US lolololol.
  • edited April 2008
    Oh! I suppose that means I need to L2read... >.<

*Purchases Hooked on Phonix*
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    Middge wrote:
    Oh! I suppose that means I need to L2read... >.<

*Purchases Hooked on Phonix*
    Phonics. Case in point...
  • edited April 2008
    ZACLY!
    edited April 2008
    Zero is on it's way to extinction.... They are merging with Myth under myth's direction. Myth | L is made up of the some biggest Zero folk. Myth | X is many of the other Zero folk. Zero 2 and 2+ may not totally disappear since Myth is not willing to let everyone merge.
    edited April 2008
    for me that means one thing for my current capital, MORE MyTh players :(
    but hey, moving to a worse alliance isn't gonna make my direct neighbour attack me again, i hope.
    she stopped after i was about 2 weeks into the game :)

oh well... no more Zero