Zero

Comments

• a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    Send them to Cantrellia Prime if no one else requests them. I only need/want them to help me kill off any scouting parties that might come by so you're not very likely to get any experience.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I'm building a second granary so if you have wheat to spare, TF2 will take it. I'm going to have to have a steady stream of crop to sustain all those troops..

Troops:
    500 Scouts
    4940 Legionnaires
    7789 Praetorians
    815 Equites Imperatoris
    30 Equites Caesaris
    400 Equites Legati
    920 Imperians
    edited April 2008
    Actually how high defensively are the Imperians? I should probably send them back and replace them with more defensive troops for maximum effect.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited April 2008
    Tbonz may i send my imperians and hero to you? level 1 defense but id really like EXP and to dump the imperians. ill send legionairres too if you need
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Imperians have armoury lvl 10.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    Defensively: Two (2) Legionnaires and two (2) Praetorians are better than one (1) Caesaris. Wheat consumption: Same.
    edited April 2008
    Keebs... idea.. forming... all out alliance attack on jiriki... i like it.
    edited April 2008
    btw.. 500 POSTS!
    edited April 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    Defensively: Two (2) Legionnaires and two (2) Praetorians are better than one (1) Caesaris. Wheat consumption: Same.

Yeah, I'm going to pull those and the Imperatoris and replace them with Legions and Praetorians as their made.
    edited April 2008
    Keebs... idea.. forming... all out alliance attack on jiriki... i like it.
    Really don't see the point. Losing this village isn't important.
    edited April 2008
    but i want to waste my imperians :D
    edited April 2008
    Sick them on your neighbors. Even better, send them to GodSend. You'll be the first to actually launch an attack against him.
    edited April 2008
    you know what, i now have a bigger account than sidekicksol used to be... im attacking someone with 528 population.. im itching for action : )
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Don't get yourself into trouble. ;)
    edited April 2008
    trouble is my middle village.
    edited April 2008
    Like a2jfreak said though, the best food/ defense are Legionnaires and Praetorians. With 6 wheat, you can have 2 spearmen and 2 paladins. That's 470 total defensive points. With the same 6 wheat, you get 3 Legionnaires and Praetorians and 555 defensive points.

Cost, though, goes to the Spearmen and Paladins but only by a bit... 2 of each is only 2690 resources. 3 Legionnaires and Praetorians equals 2700. Real close.

Research time?...

2 of each Spear/Paladin = 147 minutes but they CAN be trained at the same so really it's 73 minutes for 2 of each...

3 of each Legion/Praet = 207 minutes and they must be done sequentially so a total of 207 minutes.

So.... you want to build a defense fast, paladins and spearmen. You want to host the most with a limited wheat base, Legion/praetor.
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited April 2008
    What if you go all prae? I was planning on getting armor and blacksmith upgrades for Imperians (for offense) and praetorians (for defense) while ignoring legionnaires for now.
    edited April 2008
    Praetorian is the stronger of the two. Only reason to keep Leg around for defense is their higher D against cavalry.
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    i have legionairres for cavalry defence, praetorians for infantry defence, and imperians for offense.
    i'm trying to kill off my cavalry, bit by bit.
    edited April 2008
    Bah, he got Roadblock two hours before Q's raid and defended against it. :o I also didn't have my troops in the village at the time as a result. Oh well. :-/ I DID manage to remove the Blacksmith and Academy with Beachhead's catapults, so it wasn't a total wash ;)

Freed up my settlers to found a new village at the outpost! :D
    edited April 2008
    Jiriki IGM'd me telling me that I had better have sent a ton of troops. I just replied, with my comedic tone, that it was all part of my plan to make him delete his account. I told him that he earned it and we could not defend it properly since it was so far out there.

Yeah, they all died. No biggie. ;)
    edited April 2008
    Jiriki and I had a nice chat over the last day while he was working on that ;)
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    edited April 2008
    Chayc is officially having a bad day.
    edited April 2008
    lol! He should've scouted first.

I he's planning on coming back, he better bring a **** load more then what he saw in the attack report. I just sent in another 1000 Imperatoris and have another 5 reinforcements on their way totaling another few thousand troops. Keeping the grain up has been pretty easy so far with you guys who have been loading me and the constant deliveries from my other villages, especially, the 15 cropper.
    edited April 2008
    Ahhhhh... I think Zero may start to see that we are not going to roll over. We are still no match but without several of their big hitters helping, it's gonna cost them a fair bit. I hope they realize that we aren't a threat to them and not likely to stab them in the back.

However, they keep sticking the bees nest, we will swarm and sting them!!!
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, this is much more fun than quitting. ;D

I'm going to pretty much sink every resource I have in TF1 to constantly fortifying TF2. I'm thinking about 25k worth of defensive troops.
    edited April 2008
    It's like the docile llama. They look cute and fluffy but they can spit directly in your eye and kick you when you're wiping your eyes. Not enough to kill you just really hurt.

socorra-1.jpg
    edited April 2008
    ;D
    edited April 2008
    They'd need an alliance-wide effort to attack us at the outpost, anyway.

Flint is currently gearing up; by the time the Natars roll around, it will damn near take a wing of them to capture it.