Zero

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Damn, Roadblock must withdraw. Zero has decided to attack. Won't do any good to let them have it for free and watch my troops evaporate. I sent all merchants to TF2 to clear out.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    That sucks.... I'd help but everything is in transit to Eversmile or TF2. Sorry.... :(

How much did roadblock have at TF2?
    edited April 2008
    About 4.4K, split between Leg and Prae.

Defending Roadblock would be wasted effort. ;) I've seen the writing on the wall for a while now. I'm commencing emergency evacuation and self-destruct procedures. Feel free to catapult it if you have time - I suggest aiming for the Town Hall.
    edited April 2008
    ooooohhhhhh... catapult time!!! I have 50 or so with only a few practice shots. Can I, can I?
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    no, you can't!!
    you can cata your own buildings, but if Q attacks keebler, then it'll breach FF rules!
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited April 2008
    Just say: WOOPS. I sure is sorry mister rule-enforcer man. I didn't not mean any harm. I just made me a mistake. My bad.
    edited April 2008
    No it doesn't break FF rules. Catas don't raid nor capture villages. Those are the only FF rules. Cata me at will, but do it quick. Roadblock isn't going to be around much longer. Go for the Town Hall and/or Bakery
    edited April 2008
    I can't cat you... you'll have troops there and my 30 cats will die. Right?
    edited April 2008
    Bollocks, my troops aren't going to even make it back in time. Booooo.
    edited April 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I can't cat you... you'll have troops there and my 30 cats will die. Right?
    Then send some Imperians with them... I won't even control it anymore by the time you get here at this rate.

//edit: My troops return at 8:39pm. My loyalty is under 50%. Hmmm. I think not.
    edited April 2008
    Besides, I'll see the attack and just move my troops if I have any.

//edit: It all depends on him, now. It's getting close to bed time on that side of the pond. :ninja: If he delays I'll at least get a good thrashing in.
    edited April 2008
    New attack in 23 minutes, fyi
    edited April 2008
    14 hrs until my little cats show up. No doubt it will NOT be your village but we'll see.
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, I have 2 more attacks incoming.
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited April 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    14 hrs until my little cats show up. No doubt it will NOT be your village but we'll see.

Can none of the Panther crew surrounding Roadblock help out ?
    I'm sure they dont want a Zero-X smack back in the middle of them
    edited April 2008
    I've messaged a few.

Honestly, Zero is taking the piss out of all of them. I doubt they have spare troops. Notice that Jiriki is already in the middle of their powerbase. One more village won't really change the situation for them.
    edited April 2008
    Ah, I may be getting some help after all.
    edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    I've messaged a few.

Honestly, Zero is taking the piss out of all of them. I doubt they have spare troops. Notice that Jiriki is already in the middle of their powerbase. One more village won't really change the situation for them.

Ooooohhh, he lost a senator

http://speed.travian.co.uk/berichte.php?id=16280610

:bigggrin::bigggrin:
    edited April 2008
    He's gonna lose more than that! ;D Good call on putting up the bat signal, this is going swimmingly.
    edited April 2008
    Less than an hour 'til my troops arrive. Might make it! :D 22% loyalty so I can't take another Senator hit...

If anyone has enough resources for a small tea party close by, I could use it.
    edited April 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Less than an hour 'til my troops arrive. Might make it! :D 22% loyalty so I can't take another Senator hit...

If anyone has enough resources for a small tea party close by, I could use it.

Where's Valarius (next door) when you need him ?
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    FATE is 2 1/2 hours away, sorry... :(
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    I just made up the shortfall and am back up to a 12k deficit. :D

I'll send what's built in TF1 to Roadblock.

Edit - Only 65 calvary and 50 Praetorians. Not even worth sending...
    edited April 2008
    Roadblock is fine :) I actually am going to have to send reinforcements away before bed because of Q and I attacking it with catapults.

I logged in just now to find myself heavily reinforced. I was taking stock after a round of TF2, replying to messages, and then I looked at what I could build in Roadblock. It struck me that I only had 25 wheat, which was odd... 20 wheat. 15 wheat. 10 wheat. I went holy ****! and clicked the rally point and sent back the biggest set of reinforcements with about 8 wheat to spare! ;D I've got as many troops as I can handle right now :)
    edited April 2008
    Kill the catapults if you need. I won't miss the 500 troops and the 30 cats.
    edited April 2008
    I don't want Zero (or anyone) to scout me, but if they do, I'm preparing.

9:15h away from having a level 14 wheat field so my wheat production will increase then. It will drop into the negatives for a few hours but I have enough wheat to spare for now. :D

Production:
    Wood: 5628 per hour
    Clay: 6078 per hour
    Iron: 6327 per hour
    Wheat: 22 per hour

Troops:
    1 Hero
    1660 Legionnaires
    1100 Praetorians
    2300 Imperians
    2134 Equites Legati
    10 Equites Imperatoris
    300 Equites Caesaris
    800 Pathfinders

More troops and scouts are on the way! :):):)
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Send away your offensive troops at night cause unless they're defensively leveled, they'll die even faster.
    edited April 2008
    Maybe I should send them all to some near-by jerk's village to drain all his wheat! :) j/k
    Black Hawk wrote:
    Send away your offensive troops at night cause unless they're defensively leveled, they'll die even faster.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited April 2008
    who needs extra defense? 35 druidriders 10 phalanx and a hero.. i want exp :D where do you want me
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited April 2008
    oh and me and mangomongo are family members, im his sitter as well and he has some troops and is building Prae's and cavalry so let me know with those as well, id like to get rid of his imperians