SAMSUNG VS TOSHIBA HDTV

12345679»

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Koreish wrote:
    No, I believe you are wasting our bandwidth more with your walls of nonsensical words and phrases.

I believe you specialize in the non-sense talking department. We've been very clear this whole time and trying to make valid arguements. You're either incredibly stupid or a troll. Probably both.
    No where have we said you're making fun of God. Don't believe me? Read the posts.

So what you're saying is it doesn't matter that Samsung is our favorite but it does matter that it isn't your favorite?

No what he's doing means he has no respect for you. He probably has respect for us hence why our avatars don't change constantly. Also you obviously only think about jerking off to Toshiba.

In conclusion you're a dumbass, and I apologize to the rest of Icrontic for my TL; DR.

this post is full of flaws.really is you are the that keeps going on not me
    you make no sense you keep going on but clearly you dont understand
    you guys were the one making fun of god not me(now your gonna deny that?) and i didnt say that you guys said that
    etc etc your wasting time goof im calling you a goof cause you really are a fucking goof for keep going on with me this my thread
    so if you dis me dont think im gonna let you walk over me understand
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    If he's a troll, hes one persistent troll.

robocopf.jpg

(I'm just throwing random images into my posts in this thread now.)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    this post is full of flaws
    you make no sense you keep going on but clearly you dont understand you guys were the one making fun of god not me and i didnt say that you guys said that
    etc etc your wasting time goof im calling you a goof cause you really are a fucking goof for keep going on with me this my thread
    so if you dis me dont thonk im gonna let you walk over me understand

WHAT
  • edited August 2009
    why are you going on about that shit why does the moderator insist on changing my avatar why because he has issues thats vbery clear
  • edited August 2009
    keep saying what what are you chinese and pretending not to understand or are you being stupid i dont mean to be this way to yopu thrax but you and your fellow
    icrontians are some seroiusly rude mofos if you know what i mean your better of banding me and locking the thread thats enough
    edited August 2009
    WHAT
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Can I eat vberys? Are they tasty?
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    A. I'm astonished that "icrontians" came out correctly.
    B. ???
    C. Still astonished.
    edited August 2009
    He even agrees with the rest of us that he should be banned.
    edited August 2009
    keep saying what what are you chinese and pretending not to understand or are you being stupid i dont mean to be this way to yopu thrax but you and your fellow
    icrontians are some seroiusly rude mofos if you know what i mean your better of banding me and locking the thread thats enough

what
  • NemikanNemikan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Toasting an epic bread
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Something crazy.
    The thing about Dadaist performance art is that it only serves its (limited) purpose in the moment of its shock value, where normative values and definitions are challenged. If it takes you this long and you still haven't found the satisfaction you're seeking, you're doing it wrong. Or we're doing it better.
  • SerpSerp Texas Member
    edited August 2009
    I'll just leave this here...

1247973064747.jpg
  • edited August 2009
    gargoyle wrote:
    the thing about dadaist performance art is that it only serves its (limited) purpose in the moment of its shock value, where normative values and definitions are challenged. If it takes you this long and you still haven't found the satisfaction you're seeking, you're doing it wrong. Or we're doing it better.

thank you for such your comment i would just like to point out that after making the purchase at canada computers i came home realized then that futures shops toshiba 19 inch tv had more inputs and had a 10 bit processors
    i thought i would get the 22 inch from samsung for $259 plus tax plus recycling fee instead of the toshiba or other companies monitors they all were offereing 10 bit video processors
    but i didnt wish to return another samsung again FOR SAMSUNGS SAKE
    yea its different im ok with it now.
    i also didnt wish to pay the restocking fee of 15% percent by the time i was ready to trade it was to late anyway
    But it's ok
    next time i will (i dont mind at all that samsung got the money not at all it was still a good deal i guess)i mean i did get something plus a 3 years warranty)wich is better than 1

i do thank all you once again and thrax as well for letting me post here
    i know every one deep down inside has a heart.
    and goodbye.......
    just to make it clear to people that a 1 mb file will smoke a 50gb file on my other monitors compared to this one.no matter how hard i try with the samsung(to saturate a picture) it just cant do it .I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN THE QUALITY OF THE TEA
    I DONT MIND IF OTHERS MAY LIKE SOMETHING THATS MAYBE THEIR CUP OF TEA
    ENJOY IT NO MATTER HOW BAD IT TASTES OR MAKES YOU FEEL
    THE JAPANES LIKE GOOD TEA
    THE CHINESE DISAGREE AND SAY THAT ITS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL (HE DECIDES FOR HIMSELF THAT IT IS GOOD )HIMSELF TO LIKE THE TEA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DON'T NKOW I HOPE YOU GET YOU WILL IF YOU WATCH THAT MOVIE
    ANYWAY IM GONNA GO WATCH THAT MOVIE ON MY JVC CAUSE I ONLY GOT IT ON DVD
    FEARLESS WITH JET LEE NICE MOVIE TIME TO CHILL AND RELAX AND HAVE FUN PLAY GAMES ETC IM
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Leaving so soon?
    edited August 2009
    thank you for such your comment i would just like to point out that after making the purchase at canada computers i came home realized then that futures shops toshiba 19 inch tv had more inputs and had a 10 bit processors
    i thought i would get the 22 inch from samsung for $259 plus tax plus recycling fee instead of the toshiba or other companies monitors they all were offereing 10 bit video processors
    but i didnt wish to return another samsung again FOR SAMSUNGS SAKE
    yea its different im ok with it now.
    i also didnt wish to pay the restocking fee of 15% percent by the time i was ready to trade it was to late anyway
    But it's ok
    next time i will (i dont mind at all that samsung got the money not at all it was still a good deal i guess)i mean i did get something plus a 3 years warranty)wich is better than 1

i do thank all you once again and thrax as well for letting me post here
    i know every one deep down inside has a heart.
    and goodbye.......

WHAT
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    puppy.jpg
    edited August 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    WHAT

Trollpixels.jpg
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Just lock the thread, already. It's an imagedump of ed, 4chan, or poor knockoffs of both.
    edited August 2009
    downâ‹…er
      /ˈdaʊnər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [dou-ner] Show IPA
    Use downer in a Sentence
    –noun
    1. See: NiGHTS
    edited August 2009
    Nah NiGHTS is right. If dude is gone this really amounts to nothing more than the Delete Me thread.
    edited August 2009
    He's said that he's "leaving" at least 4 times by my count. Why are people in a sudden hurry to take him seriously? :skeptic:
  • Nate_LapTNate_LapT Ferndale MI. Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Damn it, I thought he was back when I saw this light up. :'(
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Awww... So sad to see this thread winding down, because it was entirely:

xd2pu.jpg
    edited August 2009
    Thread locked. Move along.