Steam Deals

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 66% for the next ~39 hours. i don't know if Comfy trucking is still a thing but now is a good chance I suppose.
    midga
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge is 90% off.... $0.50

http://store.steampowered.com/app/34900/

I've never heard of it... but it is 50 cents.

-Digi
    JBoogalooMiracleManS
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge is 90% off.... $0.50

http://store.steampowered.com/app/34900/

I've never heard of it... but it is 50 cents.

-Digi

Hook, line and sinker. :D
    MiracleManSJBoogaloomidga
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Honestly, I think my $0.50 would be better spent on a postage stamp.
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    The Typing of The Dead: Overkill was just released and is 50% off ($19.99 $9.99) until November 1st.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Guppy said:

The Typing of The Dead: Overkill was just released and is 50% off ($19.99 $9.99) until November 1st.

Grabbing it when I get home, because you know, zombies.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    Steam Halloween Sale

Recommendations:
    Bioshock Pack 1&2: 9.99
    Dead Space Pack 1&2: 9.99
    Borderlands GOTY: 7.49
    The Swapper: 5.09
    L4D 1&2: 7.49
    Alice Madness Returns: 4.99(I need to buy this)
    Fear Collection: 13.74(Loved the series even the bad parts)

I AM ALIVE IS ON SALE!! I MISSED IT Disclosure: I have only played 1 hour of this game but is a survival game where you will die...a lot. I glossed over on the story part way but the gameplay is incredible IMHO. Game came out last year and feels great. At $3.74 buy it.
    GnomeQueen
    If anyone is interested in getting in on a Mercenary Kings 4-Pack while it's on-sale right now, let me know.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I am interested in picking up a 4 pack ofDamned

If anyone else is interested
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    BobbyDigi said:

Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge is 90% off.... $0.50... I've never heard of it... but it is 50 cents.

I fell in that trap too, along with TotalBiscuit, the Cynical Brit:

Moral of the story: except maybe for the lulz, don't do it.
    _k
    @d3k0y Looks interesting, but with a game like that I'd probably prefer to wait until it is complete and polished.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Steam is getting pretty bad as an easy way to start selling unfinished games which in turn seem to never really get finished. The greenlight shill hordes have descended on steam.
    JBoogaloo
    That's why I lament the lack of reviews directly on Steam. Unless there's a feature I'm unaware of, I find it pretty hard to figure out the quality of a game at a glance. Most games may have a Metacritic score, but the smaller and/or indie games generally never get one.
    _k
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    Let's talk about a game worth getting though. If anyone hasn't bought Telltale Games' masterpiece The Walking Dead, I'd have a hard time recommending it more and at $6.24 on Steam it is a steal. One of the best adventure games i've ever played. Can't wait for season 2.
    _kJBoogalooCanti
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Bandrik said:

That's why I lament the lack of reviews directly on Steam. Unless there's a feature I'm unaware of, I find it pretty hard to figure out the quality of a game at a glance. Most games may have a Metacritic score, but the smaller and/or indie games generally never get one.

So far I have only ever bought Towns off Greenlight, and that was a big let down. The AI makes mentally handicapped people seem like MENSA members.

JBoogaloo
    Winfrey said:

Let's talk about a game worth getting though. If anyone hasn't bought Telltale Games' masterpiece The Walking Dead, I'd have a hard time recommending it more and at $6.24 on Steam it is a steal. One of the best adventure games i've ever played. Can't wait for season 2.

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I hadn't noticed it being on sale earlier.

d3k0y said:

Bandrik said:

So far I have only ever bought Towns off Greenlight, and that was a big let down. The AI makes mentally handicapped people seem like MENSA members.

Towns had some great potential, but yeah the AI was shite, and there were all sorts of other letdowns. I've been playing Gnomoria, though, and even as an early-access (read: beta) game, it's still quite a credit to the genre. If you're a fan of Dwarf Fortress-style games, I highly recommend it, even at full price (a whopping $8).
    Ilriyas
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2013
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/251990/

Become the Queen
    Of England

Ruthlessly murder assassins
    Screw over the colonies
    Make rising opposition to your leadership disappear
    Become a KAWAII UGUU Magical Girl and cast spells and shit
    Take over other countries with hordes of soldiers willing to die for you
    Have so many corgies oh so many

The Queen of England doesn't support or endorse this game
    But she does
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian
    The Humble Bundle Store has launched.

I am going to be poor forever now.
    JBoogaloo
    Gw2 is half off til Dec 3
    https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/
    Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pac - 44 cents!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/37400?snr=1_8_4__501

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Origin has a catalog-wide sale going on, and big cuts for today only. Battlefield 4 is only $29.99 in North America. Buy my shit.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/deals/sale/holidaysale
    _k
    The original Payday is $1.99 today.

-Digi
    _k
  • UPSLynx said:

Origin has a catalog-wide sale going on, and big cuts for today only. Battlefield 4 is only $29.99 in North America. Buy my shit.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/deals/sale/holidaysale

I believe that, traditionally speaking, "Buy my shit." is supposed to be at the very end of the post. Nub.
    RahnalH102_k
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited December 2013
    Guns of Icarus Online is on sale for 75% off for the next 7 hours. Please join us for steampunk-esque helium wars!
    trooster89Signal_k
  • IvanIvan
    will never forgive those damned helium pirates.
    Icrontian
    will never forgive those damned helium pirates.
    PirateNinja_k

Guns of Icarus Online is on sale for 75% off for the next 7 hours. Please join us for steampunk-esque helium wars!

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Signal_k
  • IvanIvan
    nervously looks up at the sky.
    Icrontian
    nervously looks up at the sky.
    _k

Dust: An Elysian Tail for under $4. Amazingly fun side-scrolling hack-n-slash adventure game with a mirrored polish. Highly recommended.
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam today.
    BobbyDigitrooster89
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    If Steam was up and running that is. It seems free L4D2 or something has borked the site.