Steam Deals

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    The original Payday is $1.99 currently. I finally picked it up. If it is only 1/4 as good as 2 then it will be multiple times worth it.

-Digi
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Steam sales make me happy that I have another week of vacation to play all the games I was going to buy until Steam reminded me I already owned them.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    This is as close to relevant as I'm willing to search for: I've got a key for On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two that is up for grabs. Reply and I'll PM you the link (so that some random lurker doesn't claim it first).
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2013
    So many Steam Deals, so little money.
    Tushon said:

This is as close to relevant as I'm willing to search for: I've got a key for On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two that is up for grabs. Reply and I'll PM you the link (so that some random lurker doesn't claim it first).

Reply :D

-Digi
    Surgeon Simulator 2013 is $3.39 for the next 38 hours

-Digi
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    Thanks! I picked up a key.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Risk of Rain is 40% ($6) off till Friday.

It's a challenging little Rogue-like with a cool style (my opinion of course,) interesting mechanics, and local and online multiplayer.
    I've been meaning to try that one out. Anyone up for a 4 pack? Works out to $4.50 each. If we get three others I'll buy and people can paypal me the monies or something.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I will get in on that Risk of Rain
  • SignalSignal Icrontian
    I'll go in on the risk of rain.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    You won't regret it. It's a phenomenal game.
    So that's three just need one more.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited February 2014
    I'm your huckleberry.
    midgaRahnalH102Signal
    Purchased and sent!
    midga
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    So many friends to play with now!
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Yay!
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    Stupid steam activation isn't working
    Sid Meier Bundle on Humble Bundle for the next four hours. Includes Civ III, Civ IV, Ace Patrol + Pacific Skies, and Railroads. Pay more than $10 to get Civ V + DLC, more than $15 and get Brave New World.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

Sid Meier Bundle on Humble Bundle for the next four hours. Includes Civ III, Civ IV, Ace Patrol + Pacific Skies, and Railroads. Pay more than $10 to get Civ V + DLC, more than $15 and get Brave New World.

I don't see said bundle.

Apparently it has already ended. I guess it was a little less than four hours.
    midga
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    The Sid Meier bundle ended today.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    OMG GUYS. Since we have all finished our training at Moon Base Alpha our bodies are ready.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    CrazyJoe said:

Apparently it has already ended. I guess it was a little less than four hours.

It was up from at least a few days ago, because I got one. Sign up for the email alerts :)
  • georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian
    Humble Bundle 11 is live and looks pretty great:
    • Guacamelee! Gold Edition
    • Dust: An Elysian Tail
    • The Swapper
    • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
    And pay more than the average for:
    • Antichamber
    • Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
    I've played Swapper and Antichamber and both were really fun. I've got Monaco but haven't played it yet, hopefully this will mean more opportunities to play it, and Guacamelee has been on my wishlist for a while.
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is currently on sale for $15 USD on steam. I know a few of us play. Pretty good price for a recently released MMO.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Sonorous said:

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is currently on sale for $15 USD on steam. I know a few of us play. Pretty good price for a recently released MMO.

How good would you say it is? Endgame content or anything particularly grabbing about it? Also and this may be a silly question, is it on a monthly fee or not?
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    edited February 2014
    There is a fee. I think it's $14 USD a month. I haven't gotten to end game yet nor do I get to play it as much as I like. That being said I think it's the best MMO I have played since FFXI. I'm partial though. For $15 dollars though and a free 30 days to try it, might be worth your time.

EDIT: It also has a metacritic score of 83. Pretty good for a MMO.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Are the classes like traditional FF? I'd love to play a Red Mage or something if they're in the game.