Steam Deals

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Ilriyas said:

Are the classes like traditional FF? I'd love to play a Red Mage or something if they're in the game.

If I recall correctly, for the most part yes although different names. I believe you'd be going for the Black Mage then advancing to Thaumaturge.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Blue Mage or get out.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Bundle 75% off $6.24

1 and 2 are $3.75 each individually.

I had a blast playing through the first one with a few Mumble regulars. Worth this price even if you only go through it once.

-Digi
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian
    edited February 2014
    @BobbyDigi I am gonna pick this game up, I was thinking of a four pack so I'll pick up either one or the other though. Lets hope I pick the right one :P

EDIT: Actually, maybe you could recommend me which one to get? I noticed the offer lasts until 3 of march
    I have only played the first one so I can vouch that it is worth it first hand. Video for the second one looks similar so should be just as good.

I plan to pick up 2 with a four pack. Started a thread to get a buy group together if you want to get in on that.

-Digi
    _k
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I bought and since it is co-op........can Pink and Bobby come out to play.
    BobbyDigi
    Yup, remotely installing now. Soon.

-Digi
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian
    edited March 2014
    I failed to pick up the game, some other bs came in the way and I didnt have access to my pc.
    I might pick it up later on since I bet it will be on sale again, sorreh mates...
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I'm up for killing some Nazi Zombies whenever!!
    _ktrooster89
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    Tower of Guns

Randomized twitch-shooter. Looks pretty neat. Not Steam, but I didn't see any better place to post it. Could we change this thread from Steam Deals to Game Deals?
    edited March 2014

Agricultural Simulator 2013 99 cents until April 1st.

Warning. Read the reviews. Even at .99, may not be worth it due to bugs.

-Digi

Comfy Truckin for Cheap Son!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/

Game and most DLC 80% off for the next ~40 hours.

-Digi

edited April 2014

Sniper Elite V2 75% off for next 11 hours

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63380/

-Digi

Retro City Rampage 90% off for the next 45 hours. $0.99

-Digi

georgeh
  • georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is FREE until 1:00PM Eastern on Thursday April 24. If you go to that link and click "Install" you will own the game forever (not a free weekend). It's a pretty popular "realistic" WW2 FPS.

@BobbyDigi‌ - I see it's on your wishlist so you might as well grab it.

GuppyErrorNullTurnip
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

I play Red Orchestra 2 regularly and I've been trying to get some people to play it.

If we could get at least 6 people playing then we could totally make a full squad.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Not like you ever asked me.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@georgeh said:
    Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is FREE until 1:00PM Eastern on Thursday April 24. If you go to that link and click "Install" you will own the game forever (not a free weekend). It's a pretty popular "realistic" WW2 FPS.

BobbyDigi‌ - I see it's on your wishlist so you might as well grab it.

Unless I'm mistaken (i.e. basing this on just doing it), this is single player only.

@georgeh said:

BobbyDigi‌ - I see it's on your wishlist so you might as well grab it.

Imgur

-Digi

georgeh
  • georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian

@Tushon said:
    Unless I'm mistaken (i.e. basing this on just doing it), this is single player only.

I haven't loaded it up but the way everyone is talking it's multi-player. Example 1: "There are 32 vs 32 man battles, AI (very basic) can take place of human players." Anyone interested should read that link anyway because it has a good overview of the game. The Steam page says multiplayer too.

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Wait Red Orchestra has a single player?

We'll see, I'm installing now.

• free steam trading cards?! count me in!

BobbyDigi
    edited April 2014

k said:
    Not like you ever asked me.

I did not know you played, I'm sorry.

Also the game does have a multiplayer component though it installs separately of the single.

To be perfectly honest the single player campaign is awful, mostly due to the AI, on that note however you can totally play the campaign in the multiplayer component with 64 people.

This definitely looks like single player only :) Single player was the only option in the menu in game.

Your screenshot says you installed Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Singleplayer there is a separate multiplayer install, if the game was provided free and it was not otherwise specified as being merely a free single player experience (Reddit says the multiplayer is included but eh)

You're looking for this. (Albeit without the Rising Storm half)

BobbyDigi

Actually it is exactly that. I do not have Rising Storm anything else. I now have what @Ilriyas‌ posted in his screenshot. Look in the Rs.

-Digi

• SignalSignal Icrontian

Mine installed the single player only.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Weird, I got both MP and SP when I installed. They are listed separately though.