• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Now I am employed
    So curse this damned Steam sale
    Dat Shinola cash!
    UPSLynx
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    AMAZON IS ALSO HAVING A SUMMER SALE
    THEY ARE PRICE MATCHING EVERYTHING ON STEAM AND GIVING AN EXTRA 15% OFF WITH PROMO CODE "GOONCAVE" AT CHECKOUT.

One Time Use per account. Amazon Digital Games Summer Sale

-Digi

TushonJBoogaloo
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    FWIW, Amazon's sale last year was arguably better than Steam's - I've gotten a few good deals already. For those that haven't gotten it, Bioshock Infinite is $5 cheaper on Amazon, before the 15% extra.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    Can someone please buy me the dragon age: origins ultimate edition (assuming it's still $9 - I can't even see the sale price)? I'm in turkey right now and it's unavailable. I'll happily buy you a game in return or send you some $, whichever you prefer.
    shwaip said:

Can someone please buy me the dragon age: origins ultimate edition (assuming it's still $9 - I can't even see the sale price)? I'm in turkey right now and it's unavailable. I'll happily buy you a game in return or send you some $, whichever you prefer.

It is currently 50% off throughout the sale. We should hold off until it is a daily deal or flash sale. Will keep an eye out for you.

-Digi

shwaip
    BobbyDigi said:

shwaip said:

It is currently 50% off throughout the sale. We should hold off until it is a daily deal or flash sale. Will keep an eye out for you.

-Digi

Ok, thanks. I'll be back in the states midday sunday, so maybe it'll come back up after that anyway.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/98708/amazon-ticket-to-ride-usa-1910-dlc-the-maw-drip-drip-games-pc-digital-download
    Amazon offers Ticket to Ride for Free with the Purchase of Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 Downloadable Content for $2. You will also receive The Maw and Drip Drip games for free. Thanks Tnexus

Note, you will receive an e-mail within two days of your purchase notifying you that your free download may be redeemed. Refer to forum thread for additional details

The TtR, 1910 DLC, and The Maw get Steam keys, not so for Drip Drip.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    I was mad that I forgot to order Brave New World and save 10% in the process.

Brave New World 33% off this morning :D
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

shwaip said:

-Digi

BobbyDigi said:

shwaip said:

-Digi

It already had a flash sale, which I missed. I am hoping it gets another.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Time to see how Scribblenauts has changed from the DS
    I got a copy from snarky and lynxy. <3 to both. Not sure what to do with 2nd copy?
    BobbyDigi
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Pay it forward! :P
    UPSLynxBobbyDigi
    Snarkasm said:

Pay it forward! :P

Sharky is the beeeeest, ps.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    That second copy is just gonna hit every IC member before finally finding a home, isn't it?
    Lawl I just bought surgeon simulator.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited July 2013

Already dropped $30 between games for myself and gifts.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    $13.37 was too propitious to go past for today.
    RahnalH102
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I really want to throw down on Hotline Miami but I don't think I'll ever get around to playing it. DAMN YOU REAL LIFE!
    I own most of the games and could care less for others, buying has been at a minimum the first couple days:

Day 1
    McPixel, Hotline Miami, Scribblenauts Unlimited for myself
    McPixel, Scribblenauts Unlimited for DigiKid

Day 2
    The Walking Dead, FTL: Faster Than Light for myself
    The Walking Dead for SugarCheryl

Also received an awesome gift of XCOM +DLCs from @Snarkasm, Thank you! You classy bastard! :cheers:

-Digi
    Ugh, Amazon's browsing experience is awful. Might be worth a quick check if AAA title X is cheaper than Steam, but I can't see how undercutting Steam sales is going to do anything but cost them money.
    So, is the only reason to collect cards to get some fancy swag on a profile page nobody will ever read? Because apparently they gave me a foil card that's worth $10, and I'm wondering why I haven't sold it already.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Sell it or trade it to me because I like the fancy swag :D
    edited July 2013
    There are Foil Summer cards?

Edit: You have a Pyro foil. Nice card, if you don't sell it or work out a trade with Prime, hit me up :-D

-Digi
    I've got a spare Kerbal Space Program card, would like to trade for one of the following cards:

Bioshock Infinite
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    Dead Island Riptide
    Prison Architect
    Skyrim

Hit me up

-Digi
    Perhaps I forgot how to chart late last night, because it's actually worth about a dollar.

http://www.sadtrombone.com/