Steam Deals

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I wouldn't trade summer sale cards until the last couple days since you are going to get more if you vote.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I have been enamored with FTL. I can't believe I waited this long to try this game.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    I don't get the cards. I seem to have gotten some, but what's the point? What do they do? Is it just for collecting bragging rights, or do they serve some sort of purpose?
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Main goal I guess is to combine them into a badge and then get Steam Community swag. For example, I have a Demoman BG for my profile and a Sentry emote for Steam chat. Collectables, pocketchange, or nothing is what it's gonna be worth to you.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Canti said:

I really want to throw down on Hotline Miami but I don't think I'll ever get around to playing it. DAMN YOU REAL LIFE!

You should seriously get it. Great game, very fun, and really short (it's designed to be replayed to beat times/scores), so of any game real life will allow you to play this one.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Heh, has anyone played Nazi Zombie Army?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    I have not, but I was eyeing it something fierce while buying Tomb Raider.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    FTL is fantastic.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

I've got a spare Kerbal Space Program card, would like to trade for one of the following cards:

Bioshock Infinite
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    Dead Island Riptide
    Prison Architect
    Skyrim

Hit me up

-Digi

If you're still down to trade I have an extra Skyrim. Also more crates.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    @guppy you still wanna trade comfy trucker for some dragon age?
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI Icrontian
    @UPSLynx Yeah, sure.

Steam: Guppy_Gills
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    I would like to craft my badge ASAP so trading along the way as soon as I have a dup is the best way to do that

Currently have a spare Torchlight II for one of the following: (Done)

Bioshock Infinite
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
    Prison Architect

Thank you,

-Digi
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

I would like to craft my badge ASAP so trading along the way as soon as I have a dup is the best way to do that

Is my mentality.

Along that note, I have dups of:
    Chivalry
    Reus
    Prison Architect
    Kerbal SPAEC Program

Currently need the following to complete mine:
    Bioshock Infinite
    Dead Island
    Football
    Torchlight
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    I have all of these. Both of you trade me if you see me online.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    System Shock 2 for $2.49, you'd be insane not to get it and use the new SS2Tool to update some of the textures
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

System Shock 2 for $2.49, you'd be insane not to get it and use the new SS2Tool to update some of the textures

Thanks to @Basil and @Bandrik I have 2 copies of the game. So I went to the game page, selected at random and passed on the love to @Kless001 :-D

Awesome Gaming Community!

Also thanks to everyone that traded with me, I was able to craft the Level 1 Summer Sale badge last night. :cheers: I received the Summer Getaway Sale - Chivalry background, I don't have a preference to this over any of the other main games there are probably BGs for so if anyone wants to 1:1 for another SS BG or even a TF2 BG I would be happy to trade.

-Digi
    kless001Bandrik
  • kless001kless001 Midwest-USA Member
    BobbyDigi,
    Just got the notification--what can I say?!? This is incredible!!
  • kless001kless001 Midwest-USA Member
    I've been wanting this game for a while now, and I promise it will be played all the way through. I hope I can repay you in some way, or at least pay it forward. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future~
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited July 2013
    @BobbyDigi You're quite welcome. :D
    @kless001 Just pay it forward someday. Spread the love. :cheers:

I also got the game for one other lucky Icrontian. I love how steam sales can turn the impulse buy into the impulse -gift- buy. <3<3<3
    kless001
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I'm not trying particularly hard, but I have a Prison Architect and need any of the following:
    KSP
    Torchlight II
    Skyrim
    Reus
    Dead Island Riptide
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    @Tushon, I have an extra Skyrim I can trade.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    COMFY TRUCK SIMULATOR
    Picked up Deadlight and Remember Me today.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Have: Kerbal Space Program
    Need: Chivalry, Skyrim
    I need a Tomb Raider for next level, but have plenty of other stuff. Trade me.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    @primesuspect I have Chivalry, @snarkasm I have Tomb Raider. Don't need any card, but I'll need a tutorial on how to give them to you.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    How is Tomb Raider? I loved the last co-op that came out (guardian of light?), so I've been thinking about buying it.
    @Jokke You'll just need to find a person on your friends list and hit the arrow by their name, it should let you start a trade with that person, and then you get a grid of things you can drag over and trade.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Thanks @Snarkasm!