Minecraft

Comments

• SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited October 2010
    Buddy J wrote:
    nerd-46422.jpg

Shhh.. It's a neat idea that will never happen and you know it!
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    I shouldn't even be looking at this thread. I have only the vaguest idea of what this game is about, and I know it will destroy any chance I have of finishing school, leaving the house, or getting dressed in the morning.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Please Add BobbyDigital

I want to play!

-Digi
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Done.
    edited October 2010
    Holy Thrax it consumes me.... It's 3am... my mines are deep.

-Digi
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    Holy Thrax it consumes me.... It's 3am... my mines are deep.

-Digi

MY MINES ARE DEEP AND FULL.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Gargoyle wrote:
    I shouldn't even be looking at this thread. I have only the vaguest idea of what this game is about, and I know it will destroy any chance I have of finishing school, leaving the house, or getting dressed in the morning.

Join us! Build a new world.
    edited October 2010
    How the hell was skynet built? (you know, other then a time travel loop)

I attempted to add a pathway from Hitman's tower to Digiland and stopped after about 20 minutes because it seemed a bit time consuming, only got about 4 blocks out. Is there an easy way to add blocks in front of you when you cant see the block face facing away from you? Hanging off the edge to add the next block just doesn't seem like the most efficient way,

-Digi
    edited October 2010
    Hold shift, face away from the direction you want to build, look down at a ~22 degree angle, hold S and hold right click with the blocks selected you want to build with. It will lay down a block right under your feet as soon as you can see the face of the block you are standing on.

Shift prevents you from falling off.
    edited October 2010
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    Shift prevents you from falling off.

Gold! Thank you sir!

-Digi
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Next time I'm on, I need someone to ever so graciously give me some TNT. I need to quite literally take down a mountain, and doing it a block at a time will drive me nuts.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Does TNT still give you all your spoils, or does it destroy the ore and shtuff?
    edited October 2010
    I have 3 large chests full of just coal, cobblestone, and dirt. I'll be ok without what the mountain yields, heh.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    When stuff "explodes" it really just turns a radius of blocks into whatever their mined form is. The only things that get actually destroyed are blocks with no mined form, like glass.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Apparently it depends how much TNT you use. One block mines stuff. Multiple blocks will blow away the mined stuff too, leaving much less behind.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Snarkasm wrote:
    Apparently it depends how much TNT you use. One block mines stuff. Multiple blocks will blow away the mined stuff too, leaving much less behind.

Seems like it would be a good idea to do controlled demolition then... as IRL. :)
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    In case anyone wondering I found that the skindex website is under new management and the new URL for the skindex is http://www.minecraftskins.com/
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Hitman and myself have made a bitchin' log flume ride that is open to all who dare to navigate it's treacherous waters. It is located behind RyderOCZ's house, so be sure to pick up refreshments at his place on your way there. Also bring some extra wood. I have a crafting station and a chest that has wood in it, but you guys are gonna want to make several boats. You should see some signage when you get there, also Hitman has a not so subtle sign made from torches that should be obvious from a distance.

MOAR DIRECTIONS: Warp to "Hitman" > Go up skynet and follow the sign towards Ryder's house > Keep going until you get to a 4-way intersection and keep going straight > stay on skynet until you reach skynet mountain > keep walking straight past skynet mountain, you should drop down a big sheer cliff which is where the rid starts. You will pop out of the ride to the North of where the entrance is.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2010
    Tried out the log flume. It was really frigging sweet. Though I think I enjoyed it more just floating myself than I did using a boat, since they break so dang quickly.
    edited October 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Tried out the log flume. It was really frigging sweet. Though I think I enjoyed it more just floating myself than I did using a boat, since they break so dang quickly.

no video? :D
    edited October 2010
    We actually dug too deep and flooded one of Ryders tunnels.... don't worry ryder we fixed it :)
    edited October 2010
    Winfrey wrote:
    Hitman and myself have made a bitchin' log flume ride that is open to all who dare to navigate it's treacherous waters. It is located behind RyderOCZ's house, so be sure to pick up refreshments at his place on your way there. Also bring some extra wood. I have a crafting station and a chest that has wood in it, but you guys are gonna want to make several boats. You should see some signage when you get there, also Hitman has a not so subtle sign made from torches that should be obvious from a distance.

MOAR DIRECTIONS: Warp to "Hitman" > Go up skynet and follow the sign towards Ryder's house > Keep going until you get to a 4-way intersection and keep going straight > stay on skynet until you reach skynet mountain > keep walking straight past skynet mountain, you should drop down a big sheer cliff which is where the rid starts. You will pop out of the ride to the North of where the entrance is.

You cant miss the entrance there is a HUGE HITMAN carved into the backside of the mt. with a huge arrow pointing at the cave.
    edited October 2010
    UPS Hitman wrote:
    You cant miss the entrance there is a HUGE HITMAN carved into the backside of the mt. with a huge arrow pointing at the cave.

I broke 5 boats and swam the rest :)
    edited October 2010
    I broke 5 boats and swam the rest :)
    I broke 2 and never came out anywhere above ground :(
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Can we get a new map plox?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I'm currently working on Cola's Pit to Hell, so far I think I've only reached purgatory.
    edited December 2010
    As the New Map date is tomorrow, we can has updated Map Screenshot?

The Dark Castle is as complete as it will get, The DigiPlex was built inside the Dark Castle walls. Can't wait to see what it looks like from the sky!

-Digi
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Is the reset tonight at midnight? If not, what time tomorrow?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    9 PM EST on Friday, December 3. Exactly as the poll said.
    edited December 2010
    When are we going to burn the world?