Minecraft screenshot brag/lulz thread

Comments

• edited August 2011
    The walls are going up...

OtTryl.jpg
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Not as impressive as other peoples stuff but I smile every time I use this door:

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q1jc365RzY0?rel=0&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    I'm just going to leave this here. If you know, you know.

stolen.png
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    What exactly is she bucking?
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited October 2011
    I vote a creeper!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    What you are looking at is a Top Down Map, each of the balloons are indications of players on the map.

My best guess is that ...0rhodes brought Kathryn_Kitta over to see what was under AppleJacks hind quarters there, or possibly to show her AppleJack in general. Kathryn got there and did not see it at first saying "?" then realized and said "Oh"

-Digi
    edited October 2011
    Not quite, but still a good assumption (and probably true, for what it's worth)
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    Thats off the LRR server some of us have been playing on. They have some really cool stuff on there.
    edited October 2011
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GOxXG5wgizQ&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2011
    o_O
    edited October 2011
    HAHAHA this is AWESOME DIGI!!!
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

I didn't ask for this, my house is a goddamn Scootaloo farm now XD
    Owned:

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    Where can I get that awesome texture mod?

EDIT: wat is song in the beginning?
    It depends. Do you want the one that I made with the Mare on the Moon?

The standard texture pack is the "LB Photo Realism texture pack 256 bit". UPSKingpin and I have done a few tweaks to it (including the moon, obviously), but I'll have to link to it specifically.
    I'd love the one with the Mare in the Moon!

Also just to repost my edit: What song did you use in the video?
    Ah, that song is Silva Hound's remix of Neverending Strife. I discovered it Tuesday night and couldn't stop listening to it (it was playing on Winamp at the time of that FRAPS recording). It's SO GOOD. So much better than the original in my opinion.

Here's the texture pack I'm using (LB photo real plus Mare on the Moon edition)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/719325/HD texture pack plus pony.zip

Unzip these contents into your users/*userName*/app data/roaming/.minecraft folder. There are instructions on how to install in the READ ME PLZ.txt document.

Please note - I'm using a 256-bit version of this texture pack, which means higher resolution textures, making it more memory intensive. This may not run well on your machine if it isn't powerful enough. Give it a shot and see what happens.

Before you do - go to .minecraft/bin folder and copy the "minecraft.jar" file. create a folder called 'backup' and paste it into there. Just to be safe.

If you end up screwing things up, don't worry. You can simply re-download Minecraft, or recreate minecraft.jar to fix everything. Ask me if you have issues, I'll be able to help.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2012
    I like that pack Lynx, but I think the 128x128 version is plenty, I can hardly tell the differnce in the textures, but I can really tell the difference in the performance.
    @UPSLynx Sweet thanks mate!
    edited February 2012
    Alright so tonight (Or morning I suppose) after a long day of working on sugarcube corner we decided to relax, the plan? Basejumping from the top of UPSHitman's Tower of Pain into a 1x1 hole that led to the sea below.

As a reward (Because it's almost impossible) Hitman offered up 1 diamond to the first person who could make the jump and in order to commemorate those who survived I created a 'Wall of Pain wall of FAME'

The screenshot of the wall as of 2:30am EST
    Castle Canuck, a true American fort.

Sunset over the Lynx Monument.

We need more screenshots of the amusing signs in this thread, cos there are a TON of them.

edited February 2012
    So I started my night by hanging out at the XP Farm and ended up at Level 28. I wanted to enchant a Diamond Pick so I started a branch mine under my outlands plot. I heard some spiders and broke through to a cave spider spawner. Basil and Canti offered to help take it down so onwards to Adventure we went. That took about 30 seconds, but the resulting 4+ hours, abandoned mine shaft w/ 3 cave spider spawners, a ravine and 2 spider dungeons provided this:

-Digi
    NICE HAUL DIGI!!!
    I had a blast with everyone last night!! Base jumping was awesome! Btw the I will tweek the Jump of Pain bit once I finish the top of the tower and I hope to either start a gambling ring or a carnival type experience where you pay some sort of resource to jump and if you make it you get everything in the chest.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Had a lot of fun from that Tower Jumping. (Done something like that in real life. Scary as hell. Have you ever had your joints lock up due to fear?) I'm keeping the diamond though. Once I eventually find some though I'll be sure to pay it back ... or win everything. We shall see.
    edited February 2012
    Hey you won the diamond fair and square. enjoy!!!
    Castle Canuck, a true American fort.
    When I first saw that I was SOMAD but looking back I love it, all the signs and the flag were just great. I found the last sign around 1:00 or so this morning and no Basil Rarity is still the worst pony no matter what my 'signed' signs say especially as long as the great door sign of Castle Canuck still stands!

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    X: -324
    Z: -927

After a night of some insane caving with UPShitman and Ryo, with tons of diamonds, lava, and close calls, we ran out of torches and had to call it quits. The cave just kept going, and there was no safe way for us to push onward. We ended up digging up and a few blocks away was sand and ocean. We came up near some swampland, and put up a marker at the cave entrance. The coords above are the location of said entrance.
    Haters gonna hate, but I for one welcome our new pony overlord: