The Official 2010 Secret Santa (or Hanukkah Harry) Present Thread!

1235»

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    On a happier note, I forgot to post that I had my gift waiting for me when I returned from Ohio after New Years. Jimmy got me a cool indie game pack on Steam and something called the Ultimate Game Card that gives me a choice of 300+ games to chose to use the card on. Apparently he doesn't know me well enough to realize that I have no idea how I'm going to decide which of such games to pick... My indecisiveness is legendary... ;D Thanks to Jimmy for an awesome gift, I have been playing quite a bit of Braid and I have Trine and many other games to play... It's going to take years to play all the delicious gaming goodness that Jimmy gave me!! Years I tell you!! Thanks so much! :respect:

Also, Fuck you Jimmy!!
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Drew, you told me that it would be a while. I understood. If you would have told me you had a death in the family, I would have given you until next Christmas if you needed it. I really felt like you didn't *want* to give me anything. I know that's not the case now, but I would have understood your reasons, and I would have given you ample time to sort things out. Take your time. Sort things out. I'm sure your gift is worth the wait.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    My presents from Lynx were worth the wait. ;)

I hope Magic's is... still haven't received it...

The only legitimate excuse is Drew's. We had a ton of time to shop and get them shipped before Christmas. I'm a horrible procrastinator, and I was able to get mine out in time before Christmas...
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I think that at this point, it is absurd in MOST cases that the present hasn't gone out yet (Drew aside, obviously) but otherwise I see no reason to ban anyone from participating next year if their present went out a little late. Things DO happen, and sometimes procrastination has nothing to do with it. Now, anyone that doesn't send out a gift AT ALL- that deserves a banning.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    There's just no excuse for "a little late", honestly. The names were drawn A MONTH before Christmas. Seriously. If four weeks isn't enough and you're still a "little late", that's just slacking.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Drew's gift was definitely worth the wait. I am now the proud owner of my own "Cluebringer," complete with katana-style grip, hand-crafted Icrontic logo and certificate of excellence for- among other things- enduring and correcting the backward ways of [my] colleagues. Pics to follow tonight.
  • waxwax the neroberg Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Kwitko wrote:
    Pics to follow tonight.

epic_troll.png
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Did my Secret Santee's gift arrive? I sent it out some time ago.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Thank you very much Mr. Gate.

Got it last week.
    edited February 2011
    You got a bunch of broken images for Christmas? AWESOME!!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited February 2011