• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Canti
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    I'M ABOVE AVERAAAAAGE!

colaRahnalH102
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    :D
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I really need to start winning some games some time. Or stop playing.

Not sure which.
    Preacher
    I haven't seen you play for weeks, old man.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Myrmidon said:

You are a blind man.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Tushon said:

Myrmidon said:

You are a blind man.
    You just started a game 11 minutes ago - I've been online for about 45 minutes.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    When in doubt about your league ability or wins, just remember this: You've always won more than Rahnal has. ALWAYS. For that not to be true I would have to put in a match at every waking moment.

If you're having fun, continue playing. If not, trying spicing it up or something to make it fun. Me and my bro do 1v1 / 1v2 ARAMs from time to time. Horribly lopsided 9 items out of 10 but we have fun. Good itemization training as well. Otherwise leaving would be an okay option in my opinion. No reason to play if your not having fun or making progress to a goal.

You just started a game 11 minutes ago - I've been online for about 45 minutes.

Yeah, I came in already on a skype call and went straight to game. Didn't even look.
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    SUPA SANIC SPEEED!!!
    IlriyascolaCantiUPSLynx
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I'm totally going to try this
    edited March 2013
    It's what I thought of when I got the skin from @Church4252 (Thanks again!)
    Also found this guide based on the video.
    Chooch
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Pretty good read from Team Dignitas on how to deal with losing/causing First Blood

http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/blogs/League-of-Legends/3029/How-to-Give-Up-First-Blood-and-Still-Survive-Your-Team/

Especially relevant top lane
    Was actually thinking about that yesterday when I was spectating a certain match. Top lane did lose First Blood to a gank. I thought "Ouch, but it's not the end of the game though." Top lane managed to keep up though and actually got ahead with help from his jungler and helping other lanes. The team did fine and won the match. Of course this was an actual team of players able to coordinate together much better then random pugs, but still, losing first blood isn't the end of the world.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    colaUPSLynxWinfrey
    Assuming this new Ice Witch shares human anatomy rules/ratios: She has feet that put Sasquatch to shame. That's probably why her feet are always covered in ice.
    edited April 2013
    Me, my brother, and best friend occasionally played small team ARAMs. Usually the two of them vs. me to help balance it from experience and to help them learn a bit. It would see that tonight was that last of that though, after this little incident.
    One raged so hard he said he would NEVER do this again. Either the lopsided ARAMs or it was never play against me in LoL. Not sure.
    All I can say is that Sona can be a beast, and you can learn a lot from horribly lopsided ARAMs. I think I've only ever won one of these (as Twitch), but I have fun regardless.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

If we could go ahead and do that, that'd be great.
    RahnalH102
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    recorded my second win tonight!! sorry. got excited. =p
    UPSLynx
    Glad you're getting into it Church.

BTW, everyone, start skype calling me at random to get me to join League. 90% of the time I'm actually online and at my PC, but I'm just playing Mechwarrior Online because I'm obsessed. Just get me to play league again.

Can't believe I didn't see that coming.
    UPSLynx
    I'm now almost at 1000 wins ... in AI matches.

What have I done with my life? :shake:
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    RahnalH102UPSLynxTushon
    Lord that made me cringe AND laugh. Been there far too many times.
    "Now hold up Jax-" "NO! It's 'A Pimp Named Jax'!"
    UPSLynx
    I feel like Riot is really missing out on not have a pimp-anyone skin.
    The randomization seems to be a bit off in my experience so far.

7 ARAM matches. 5 mages. 4 of witch (hehe) where the same champ, in sets of 2. Depending on what you call a mage, I have 8-9 mages out of my 56 champs. RIGGED! Riot plz!
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2013
    progress report: I have obtain level 12 with 16 wins.

that is all.

*ninja vanish*
    UPSLynxcola