League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Me, my bro, and my other bro started playing Twisted Treeline PvP matches. We have no knowledge of specific strategies or team comps for said map. We've been doing pretty good despite all that.

Being able to play with a team of complete friends, and only care that we don't don't get steamrolled makes it all so much more fun. I'm sure you all already knew this though.
  • I am laughing way too hard at this.
    RahnalH102JBoogaloo
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Painfully hilarious.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    So, in this thread, Riot talks about their implementation of an official replay system that will (eventually) not break with every patch, allow you to save replays, etc. There was a nice tidbit:

RahnalH102JBoogaloo
    Funny case brought on by the new matchmaking criteria.

My Brother and best friend are playing some Twisted Treeline PvP. We're doing good. Winning a few, losing one here and there. We get particularly stomped in one match. We que right after that match and the que instantly pops which is strange since the other ques took about 1 minute or two to pop. n my heart I knew that meant that we were up against the same team that just stomped us. And sure enough we see the same summoner names in the loading screen. My Bro immediately wants to surrender, but I convince him that we just need to roll with it. We learned form our mistakes from the last match and we stomp them.

What Enembis and Zealock learned: Don't overextend.
    What I learned: Riven saves the day, erey day.

Also in one of those matches we met a summon with the name "TushiSushi". I couldn't stop laughing for some reason.
    UPSLynx
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    When did Shen, Katarina, and Shaco become "troll bans"? I threw those out in a game just now and immediately the other 4 people are SCREAMING at me and using all kinds of derogatory slurs and threatening to report me if I don't dodge que and saying they're just going to afk the whole game. There seriously needs to be a psychological study of the average LoL player to figure out what the hell is wrong with them.
    Needs to be one for all of the MOBAs.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Canti said:

When did Shen, Katarina, and Shaco become "troll bans"? I threw those out in a game just now and immediately the other 4 people are SCREAMING at me and using all kinds of derogatory slurs and threatening to report me if I don't dodge que and saying they're just going to afk the whole game. There seriously needs to be a psychological study of the average LoL player to figure out what the hell is wrong with them.

People that think they know '2deep4u' meta, I guess. They're certainly not troll bans to me.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    you shoulda banned poopy
    CantiRahnalH102UPSLynx
    Hey Cola .... You Alright?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited February 2013
    Uh... The fuck?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Cleaning out the spam queue, found these posts from @cola. Whoops!
    RahnalH102
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    RahnalH102
    So after much grinding and skirting the bottom of Gold 4, I managed to bump myself up back up into Gold 3 today, :D
    RahnalH102primesuspect
  • edited March 2013
    You'll never guess my summoner name :o About as original as Winfreys!
    primesuspect
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited March 2013
    Skip to 6:10 - Vayne uses "disappear!" It's super effective!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=urPH_AOESNA#t=372s
    RahnalH102
    That's my boy!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Just got my placement today Silver IV

So ARAM is getting an update to it's map (purely aesthetic) and it's own official matchmaking que. Me like.
  • Ilriyas said:

Just got my placement today Silver IV

Let me know if you want to duo. "TUC Toilet Humor"

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    Pulse Fire Jarvan (Only a proposal, hope it gets made)
    UPSLynxDeterminedCeleryRahnalH102
    I like his weapon.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian

I like his weapon.

That's what she said...

RahnalH102
    Naturally.
    Preacher
  • cherplunkacherplunka Sunnyvale, CA Icrontian
    so his name is naturally?
    Preacher
    No, that's the shortstop.
    MomOfRose