_K's krazy krash kourse of KATastrophe

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I freaking loved Alice. Glad you enjoyed it.

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Child of Light(8.7 hours): Interesting art style and battle mechanics. Played the demo on PS3 because my x thought I would enjoy it, she did. Caved on it along with several other games during the winter sale. They give you a lot of things to help you not lose. Strangely your party can only be 2 characters plus your ball of light thing, the main character can be swapped out. I say strange because you are fighting against 3 enemies a lot of the time which the way the casting/wait phase works makes it really hard in the last 3rd of the game.

The art style is a lot like "The Secret of Kells" but if you look at everything carefully you can see it is still rendered as a 3 dimensional model which is nice because then that allows characters in the game to really twist and bend without destroying the 2d perspective they are building the game around. Again another game where all the model and detection work is really well done, some times when you attach to an object to manipulate it things get off but I always consider that a moot point since you have already joined to it. This is an adventure game with major RPG elements and getting into fights with enemies involves running into them so you can avoid a lot fights if you want to skip areas. Now how you hit them depends on advantage to either side, this works like the spies backstab code -_- . There are plenty of simple puzzles to solve and most of them involve light or defeating the darkness, major play on good v evil. This brings about the fact you have a second "person" you control all the time, he is a small sprite/orb thing that shines on stuff to open doors, cast shadows, and make enemies cower. Blinding enemies allows you to sneak past them or in battle to slow them down in waiting/casting phases. This function is great because if you hit someone while they are casting then they are interrupted and their timer resets. So, you can have someone ahead of you casting but blind them and beat them to the punch blocking their turn. This sounds awesome, and kind of is, but it works against so much in later fights due to enemies just being so much faster than you. The light also heals you.

There are a huge number of things that I have never seen before in a game which made this all really interesting, except for the all the rhymed dialogue because that was annoying. Glad to be done with it quickly but the last 2 hours were grinding on me because several of the last major battles are long and I was not managing my buffs/healing well.

Games Completed: 69
    Time: 3 weeks 91.77 hours

PS: If I ever finish this I better get something, literally think about the Backlog of Shame every other day.

primesuspect

Wings of Prey(5.3 hours): No scope 360 tail shot bro(voice of @UPSNateDog ). This is like COD in a place. I played through the campaign on arcade mode and it was really over the top. 109s can apparently outrun anything. Every plane from WW2 is capable of transonic speed. Bombers can't shoot down planes for beans and fight planes can shoot down fights like no ones business. I played a lot of Aces Over Europe before I was 9, A LOT! Graphics were fine except when shading or sounds screwed up. Might have been more if I had a working joystick but mine is bad so I rocked the 36 controller. Kind of enjoyable for me but just wasn't for me. Had some good lulz since running your plane into things has zero consequences so all bombing missions involved me using my plane as a bomb. eh.

Games Completed: 70
    Time: 3 Weeks 97.07 hours

primesuspectpigflipper

DLC Quest(1.8 hours): Pretty fun playformer. There are two different story lines to complete, one is twice as long as the other. There are a bunch of references so if you have played a decent amount over the past few years or kept up with video game news you will get it. Many aspects I found myself thinking "wait isn't that from that game", and then a few minutes later yyyyyuuuupppp. Bought and played today, 1 sitting game and worth the couple bucks. I am a double jumper not a wall slider; never played even half a megaman game.

Games Completed: 71
    Time: 3 weeks 98.87 hours

pigflipperprimesuspect

Rock of Ages(2.9 hours): Did this in 3 1 hour sessions which seemed to fit the design of the game. This is kind of like a tower defense/tower attack game. You are kind of a rock that navigates a race track that the enemy populates with towers to slow you down, knock you off the track, or destroy your rock. The point of each map is to destroy the gate around the other person so you can run them over and win. You play as Sisyphus and your rock because it got annoying having someone poke your butt with a pitchfork making the rock roll back down the hill. Art style for the cut scenes is 2D Monty Python and The Holy Grail(The Game) but each level is built on the unreal engine. Controlling the rock is rather smooth and impressive given some of the tight corners you have to navigate while taking ballista fire. While your rock is rolling you can't build defenses or fire the player controlled catapult as an offensive weapon. Gave me a few chuckles here and there. Rather liked the game concept of attacking a base one a map that can have enemy built defenses since they can force you into slower routes or some times you can simply jump over them.

Games Completed: 72
    Time: 3 weeks 101.77 hours

primesuspect

Metro: Last Light(10.5 hours): A guy I work with gave me this game, code came with his video card. Played this at two different times, 1/3 on the first time before a long break. The feel is the same as the original. Awesome creepy environment that scares the junk out of you. Stupid me was wondering why the frame rate would drop below 10 no matter the settings until I found out to uncheck the one setting I was skipping over, Advanced PhysX. Overall performance and visuals are just fantastic even at the low settings. Though I wish they would have spent a little less time on the crazy boob physics and more time on clipping issues. The story continues where Metro left off but as an introspective piece on the destruction you brought to the dark ones. Last Light means a few different things in this game. Slightly disappointed with the ending but it is sort of a feel good kind of thing.

Games Completed: 73
    Time: 3 weeks 112.27 hours

primesuspect

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers(2.0 hours): I don't know why I bought this game. Two brothers fight over their grandfathers underwear that they wear on their head. A puzzle game where you play as one brother trying to get the pants back. You have a laser cutter, grapple, rocket push thing, and the strength to move 100s of tons. Basically you chase your brother and doing combat sequences with him. The controls are good and the edge detection is fantastic which helps you skirt some areas of the map so you don't have to risk making cuts places while on a ledge. In game music was right on, enjoyed it very much. There are boring stones to collect if you want to go for achievements but they also serve a purpose to guide you in the levels. The extra bonus is that you can collect tapes which have music on them so your in game soundtrack expands. Fun short game. Jumping didn't have enough float to it so sticking landings was stressful but overall very enjoyable.

Games Completed: 74
    Time:3 weeks 124.27 hours

BobbyDigiprimesuspect

Natural Selection 2(10.3): I stink at this game, for realz. The came is online comp style with aliens versus soldiers. Everything is a Aliens(film) environment which is very attractive. You have a commander that directs the troops, decides upgrade paths, and drops buildings that are useful. I have no idea if lag correction is good because I stink at this game, for realz. Ran through the tutorial and played 1 match which was horrible and stopped until this week. When I came back I was lucky. The first match back there were some really nice guys that spent time talking to me and someone else about how to play and trying to walk us through not being useless. That match left me feeling impressed because everyone was so nice. This is really hard for me because everyone knows the maps and the general sway that happens. Shooting/biting other players I can't get a hang of. The general curve to being useful in combat feels like that in Shattered Horizon. People that love LoL but dig FPS would enjoy this.

Games Completed: 75
    Time: 3 weeks 134.27 hours

primesuspect

Unstoppable Gorg(4.0 hours): This is the last game that Futuremark produced before the game side of the company shut down, the also made Shattered Horizon which I loved. This is a tower defense game but where the towers aren't towers they are satellites in orbit. The concept is really interesting because you have a limited number of spaces to place towers that make money or provide defense or research(which is pointless pretty much). How they get away with extremely limited placement spots is by allowing the user to spin all satellites in one orbit ring at a time, you have a predefined layered defense that you need to fill in the blanks. This is frustrating if you don't move your towers fast enough but the simple trick seemed that you should rely on only a few spots for defense towers and everything else is a support. Once you abandon any notion of how you would play a classical game of this style smooth sailing is on the horizon. You need to learn to relax in this game because the first 3rd of every map is letting the enemy get in close while you get resources built. Overall very fun and interesting game, would be nice to see another TD game use this mechanic.

This game is so retro with the elements. sploosh. You watch cut scenes on an old TV, get telegrams, punch evil aliens in the face for justice, and just want your sweet heart by your side. The level of detail in this is impressive because they use old movie clips with CGI and in house production to make all their elements. You get still images of newspapers that have important headlines, but the body of the story gives you snippets on cultural elements they used in the game and source materials for their derivatives. Aliens sure do hate Earth's freedom but if there is one thing I know Commander Atom can show them what for.

Games Completed: 76
    Time: 3 weeks 138.27 hours

primesuspectBobbyDigi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Unstoppable Gorg was a great game. Too bad about Futuremark Games Studio. They got sold to Rovio.

edited June 2015

Kung Fury: Street Rage (29 minutes): Honestly, just bought this because it was cheap and the movie/music is awesome. This is just a two button side scrolling beat'm-up. Playing this game can be frustrating because it is all timing and knowing how to press left/right to kill the enemies around you. My only real goal was to get on the scoreboard for this game, still haven't gotten a red ninja as an enemy. A good amount of fun and very easy to sit down and play for <10 minutes at a time. Positive, doesn't eat quarters. Con, makes you want an arcade cabinet to kick when you die because you totally were in range for that hit.

"the hero stands alone when all is said and done. The enemies are falling one by one. Running out of time, running in and out of time......YEAH WE NEED SOME ACTION"

Games Completed: 77
    Time: 3 weeks 138.76 hours

primesuspect

Wolfenstein: The New Order(9.0 hours-30 minutes): Spent 30 minutes trying to get this game playable on an AMD GPU. Gave up and bought a 970 just so I could play this, done with driver BS. Really enjoyed this game. The aiming and shooting is tight, which allows you to get start head-shoting enemies if you take a moment and aim. There is a 5 hp regen in the game, unless sub 20 and then you come back up to 20 max. The health system, besides the over heal, reminds me a lot of FEAR since some tough parts you can just turtle to make it through. I just loved the game play through the entire thing. The throwing knives on the nazi dogs bugged me because it basically just bounces off but the dog dies. Run and gun, good times.

Killin' Nazis and kissing women. BOOBS!

Games Completed: 78
    Time: 3 weeks 147.76 hours

primesuspect
    edited July 2015

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood(5.4 hours): Huh, why did I get two achievements for completing the game...looking.....looking.....ooooooohhhhhhhh that is why the game felt hard I had it on I am death incarnate. lulz. With the diff setting the game was on it felt more like a Wolfenstein game because it was frustrating and I spent a lot of time replaying. The game is a stand alone expansion from The New Order, not as cool as Blood Dragon but nothing will ever be. A short enough game if you really liked New Order and get it for =<$15. The game is broken up into chapters and parts but I don't really get the point of doing that besides trying to build some sort of levels into the game. There are enemies that are near invincible which is annoying, they appear to be in place to force the player to stealth kill most of the game. On the diff I was on you had to stealth kill commanders so the alarm would not be raised and then you had a chance at killing all the enemies. Several times I just said screw it and bum rushed out of the area because trying to fight through the enemy waves was pointless. This made the game structure of contained blocks that were overwatched by commanders seem stupid when you can trigger the alarm and just get to the next area and it didn't matter any more. Fun and aggravating. A great follow up to The New Order because it makes that game feel even more important.

Games Completed: 79
    Time 3 weeks 153.16 hours

BobbyDigiprimesuspect
    edited July 2015

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series(7.4 hours): A lot of fuck this and fuck that. Despite all the blood and cussing there are no boobs, don't know how they got permission to use the IP then. I played through all four episodes that are out in 3 days because I wanted to keep making choices and seeing if my plans would bear fruit. After a few hours the dialogue choices got a little frustrating because I didn't like my choices or the characters responded in an inflection I assumed I was not picking. The art style left something to be desired for me especially with some things assets snapping back into place or models having halos while moving around against the background. Worth it for $10 or less if you watch GoT because it provides a good supplement to waiting for the next season.

Games Completed: 79
    Time: 3 weeks 160.56 hours

primesuspect
    edited July 2015

Depth(10.2 hours): You play as a shark or a diver. As a shark you kill divers, evolve, and protect your home waters. As divers you got to swiggty swooty comin' for dat booty and kill some stupid sharks. Each game is only one map, which is lame since you get into a game and when the map finishes everyone bails for a new game so you don't get a real chance to play with the same people unless you are [H]; they do some bs for stacking a team after it starts......freaking 600 hours.....wth. The divers team is ok since you have to collect gold laying around and protect your robot that opens safes. This enables you to buy guns and modifications so you can shoot sharks in the face. The sharks are interesting since it is a 2v4(sharks V. divers). There is a lot of head games you can play, generally it seems if you are a shark and play a little conservative it will always pay off in the end. Though you can't rush things and have to be willing to let the game play out until the last few seconds.

I could see playing this out to 30-40 hours max but no more. The content level and replay value just don't feel there, there is another game mode megalodon but I only ever found one game. Game life if you buy it and spend time to learn might be a month.

Games Completed: 80
    Time: 4 weeks 2.76 hours

Annesprimesuspectpigflipper

One Finger Death Punch(8.3 hours): There are three levels, difficulties, to play in this game and you have to complete the lower tier to gain access to the higher. 8 hours.....8 hours to finish the student level; grain of salt since I completed all missions except a half dozen out of a 100+. The game adjust difficulty, speed of the enemies, as you play the game so if you are sucking wind bad in each level the speed stays low. The highest I ever kept for more than a couple missions was 130%. One finger death punch actually requires two fingers, one for each mouse button. The concept is known and used for other games, where you click right or left to attack in that direction, but the execution in the game is really good. You have a kind of story mode that introduces different types of missions and gives you some choices on gaining skill unlocks or missions you have to do to progress. Basically the map is a tree and you get to pick branches regularly which gives you a chance to take an alternate route if you get stumped. Different modes include thunder storm, retro film, mob, light sword, nunchucks, destruction, timed, boss, and something I forgot. Light sword round makes you feel like a sith in the uprising as they slaughtered the padawans and then their blood caused a volcano to explode in the background!

Games Completed: 81
    Time: 4 weeks 11.06 hours

primesuspect
    edited July 2015

The Fall(2.6 hours): I should have done more research. Watching the trailer and looking at the screenshots I thought it would be a fun game. This was a kickstarter game and I didn't learn that until half way through. You are a power suit with an AI that is attempting to save its passenger who is non-responsive. After landing on some strange world where there are androids, fungus, and fish you have to complete puzzle challenges to progress and save your pilot. As you progress through the puzzles by trying to brute force them since solutions can be random and might require back tracking for no apparent reason besides bad plot development the main character develops and gives you several different indications of how the final plot development will play out. The entire interface feels clunky all the time, the graphics should have been flat like The Swapper instead of 3d, and the game needed to be longer with a larger environment to tell the story. In the end you get a to be continued, like I am going to play the sequel unless I get it as an extra from a Humble bundle. The game isn't horrible but it isn't good, don't buy it as there are at least 5 games in this thread already that provide the same kind of story and are way better.

Games Completed: 82
    Time: 4 weeks 13.66 hours

PS. Because Valve didn't think about the use cases for their new return policy I now have to idle this game to get all of the card drops.

primesuspect
    edited August 2015

Transistor(3.9 hours): I can't believe this game is so short. Coming from the people that did Bastion I can't believe how little I liked this. Bastion I brushed off and thought it was just hype but that game is great, it gets grindy at a point but you I still loved finishing that game at 7 hours. 4 hours in this game felt draggy, 3 hours would work since the story has such little content and they seemed to rely on you spending a lot of time doing challenges and goofing off. I ditched the challenges should I could finish since they felt useless to me. The plot felt like 30 minutes worth of story telling and then filler. Soundtrack is ok, you don't get any real choices, the health/life system is weird, extended soundtrack is just humming..... The combat system was suppose to be really unique in this game and it was. You can "pause" and queue up actions bu of course there is a cool down period before you can do it again. This helps drop small enemies effectively or DPS a big guy hard to get a breather. It was really hard to tell when to use the pause function or not given how many times you realize a bunch of stuff moves faster than you and you don't have enough energy to perform a pause or dash, negatives and positives seemed to balance. Almost every battle before the final boss felt harder, by a good margin. The final boss was way simple even though it was suppose to be an evil self battle. Even checking steam reviews I can't believe people sunk 20+ hours into this game while less than half of steam users went farther than the first boss. ?????? If you play fast you can finish this game before you get all of 3 card drops.

Games Completed: 83
    Time: 4 weeks 17.56 hours

primesuspect

Beware Planet Earth(7.9 hours): Got this with humblebundle, one of the reason I bought the group, thinking it would be a tower defense game. Kind of is and kind of isn't. This game feels like a clone of Plants v. Zombies with way to much micro management. Martians are invading a pasture with cows in for reasons and the crazy farmer is stuck in the toilet. He gives you machines to place in free space around dirt paths to kill the Martians before they take the cows back their ship. You can destroy towers, ring a cow bell to make the cows on the path run home faster, and a ray gun to zap Martians(this is really handy but also required use). Now it has all the elements of a TD game but you have to manually collect your resources by clicking them which becomes super annoying because as you progress through the segments, seasons, you have to also zap mushrooms that are growing and defrost your machines. This becomes extremely intensive about half way through the game to the point where you are always zapping something for the entire level. By the way there are no short cut guys to select items from the deployment menu. Click Click Click Click Click. Of course, you unlock challenge levels if you want to play variants besides just the standard stop the Martians with the towers you select. The game is fun enough in a lot of it but stressful in others due to the micro-management of all the squares in the field. Gave up on my perfect game on the final level after several attempts across 2 days, that sweet sweet 2% achievement was so close.

Games Completed: 84
    Time: 4 weeks 25.46 hours

primesuspectBobbyDigi

Star Trek The Video Game(7.1 hours): HLTB said 8+ hours and I can't believe it still took me 7 hours. As far as movie games goes this isn't bad. There are old reviews out of the game which slam a bunch of things in this game performance wise but overall it ran rather smooth. Occasionally I would sort of get stuck here or there but not a huge fuss. This is a co-op specific game, Kirk and Spock, but the AI if you solo is pretty decent to the point where I only ran into one specific point where the AI bugged out enough I wasn't sure if I could get it to move so I could progress. You get to do most of the stuff that you see in the movies; running, jumping, space battles, space flying in a suit, gun battles, saving pretty aliens. Its worth a couple bucks if you like Trek. Very acceptable

Games Completed: 85
    Time: 4 weeks 32.56 hours

primesuspect
    edited October 2015

Viking: Battle of Asgard(14.8 hours): Praise be to Odin, my journey is finished and Ragnarok has passed! This is a port to PC. Only reason I own this is due to me buying Humble Bundles. This is a fighter/hacknslash. The game plays out using three stages and basic mission progression from the on set. You are a warrior that is favored by a god who is attempting to push Hel back into her domain, means you can be die and be summoned back to life. Fighting Hel's legion is your primary task but to do that you must free imprisoned vikings that will not join her army thus weakening her hold on Asgard while increasing the strength of your army. Once you have a large enough army you can engage in multi-segment large battles that make you kill shamans, champions, giants, and control portals. Btw a big part of the game is gaining control of dragons which involves dragon gems, duh. Recruiting some vikings to your army is a pita since they won't follow you until you do something awesome like summon a second dragon because a 7 year old can summon just one dragon. All of your task essentially build of the original one of kill things and free vikings from cages. Later they at errands or assassinations. On normal there isn't much difficulty until you get swarmed by 10+ legion fighters because targeting is horrible and you will randomly switch targets in the middle of a combo.

Until the second half of the final battle everything was smooth but then I raged twice before clearing. Hit detection on angled ground is shit which is a large part of the very end of the game. You can only pick up health from enemies when you are almost dead which is just a troll tactic in the game. The final boss battle involves these flame walls that some times they visually drop but they didn't really so you can run past them and catch fire. The health potions in the game are worthless, might give you just over 5% of max health. The final boss is two stages and the first one is only shit tactics followed by horrible detection and then occasional glitches that make you die and restart the fight. Fighting Hel, the goddess, is chump work. I wish beating the game gave you a great sense of over coming this horrible battle but it is over so quick with fighting her you just want give the credits the finger and uninstall fast. Get rekt, I'm out.

Games Completed: 85
    Time: 4 weeks 47.36 hours

PS. I am adding games to my library way faster than I could ever clear them so this is the neverending gamer story

primesuspect
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

Great progress and it was fun to read through the mini reviews.

Never Alone(4.2 hours): Finally bought this game. The idea behind this game is to tell a Inuit story via a game as a means to engage people and teach about some native culture. The art style is very strong. As you progress through the story you find these owls that unlock video diaries that talk about the concepts after they appear in the game. This is to drive home the concepts the story is attempting to teach the listener. Overall everything is fun enough but as you get farther and farther the platformer concepts get harder which stinks since you have you two characters to control and certain functions you can do just don't happen fast enough. There is a good deal of frustration doing this solo instead of co-op because of the looseness from the game play. I think they should have made the game easier and focused on the cultural teaches more. When you realize you missed an owl and can't watch a video it sucks since all of the videos gave you a "thats cool" feeling at the end. There are bugs which adds to the controls frustration. I also played through the DLC which had completely different puzzles and environments which is how DLC should be, a shorter stand alone feel. In the end I missed one unlock for both the main game and DLC, bummer but I ain't going back. The game with DLC is long enough to unlock all of the cards. The game is horribly optimized so it ran my GPU hard despite not being intensive, hilarious a game based in the winter made me sweat heavily from heat output.

Games Completed: 86
    Time: 4 weeks 51.56 hours

primesuspect

The Plan(11 minutes): This game is perfect for all pyros who find their job to be difficult. No longer will you have to press m1+W........NOW......JUST W! Art. There is a strong beginning and end with a lot of wondering around in the middle. Its always fun playing a game that doesn't tell you to do something but just is instead. You can try and read a bunch of things into the elements and actions that take place but it doesn't take away from the simple experience. Pretty cool.

Games Completed: 87
    Time: 4 weeks 51.74 hours

primesuspect

Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking(52 minutes): Teddy Floppy Ear needs to stop being a little bitch and make people fix their own damn problems. Everyone is lucky I didn't make the bear just eat their little candy asses. Stupid kids game teaching lessons about math, colurs, and how to keep all the things in order. Why is the lemonade green!

Games Completed: 88
    Time: 4 weeks 52.61 hours

PS. Because Valve didn't think about the use cases for their new return policy I now have to idle this game to get all of the card drops.

primesuspect

12 labours of Hercules(4.8 hours): Strangely there are not 12 labours in this game, though the grammar is wonky and a couple works are mispronounced. A time management game that is actually pretty fun. Playing on easy, cause thats the kind of guy I am easy, means you will breeze through most levels except one. I missed on gold rating and one perfect minigame but don't feel like I need to take the 10 minutes to go back. The game is $0.29 right now, and worth the 29 cents. BS card drops where all of them are the same....really.

Games Completed: 89
    Time: 4 weeks 57.41 hours

primesuspect
    edited October 2015

12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull(6.3 hours): I fell asleep while playing this game for over an hour because it was so boring. That has never happened before. This is really another 5 hour game if you can stay awake. The first one is better but when your sequel is 20 cents and the first one was fun you say why not. They changed how resource gathering works so there is nothing automatic about it, which makes the game annoyingly micromanagement oriented. Then to add to that there are new mobs placed that steal resources if you don't collect them fast enough. Then there are new roadblocks that are just stupid resource sinks. I get the need to change game play for a sequel with changing the game focus but this which overboard. The modeling got a decent update, a casual mode so you can't lose a round based on time out, and for some reason they spent the time to put in puzzle pieces you can collect to finish a puzzle per chapter???. The game play does really go all over the place. No functions come in go out, resource gather is present and then isn't, mobs change drastically from level to level. Felt like they made a sequel since the first one was so well received but another company was handed the IP to do the job. IF THEY PUT THE 3RD ONE ON SALE NEXT WEEK>>>>>UUUGGGHHHH I WILL BUY THAT ONE TOO AND CRY ABOUT IT. Oh the narration was good.

Games Completed: 90
    Time: 4 weeks 63.71 hours

primesuspect

Sparkle 2 Evo(2.0 hours): This is an evolution game where you pick carnivore, herbivore, or balanced; all underwater. You run around things that are colored your preferred colour. There isn't much to the game given only a few levels that can be done in either competitive against an AI or non-comp where you run around eating junk. You can level up and hit new stages but nothing seemed to matter much. Newer stages change your creature but don't really change you. Your creature can't get hurt or die but can get bumped to a different level. The interesting thing about the game was navigation and level build. You play on 2D levels but can see a few levels down or one up, partially. Spinning the scroll wheel moves you and to chase down things to eat there are little coloured pings that show up on the edge of your screen. The game just consist of you learning to eat things bigger than you and dealing with non-solid body collision physics. I glitched out twice. A few changes to the game and it could have been really awesome. Allow you to take "damage", have prey be attracted to certain traits, allow player to choose how you evolve slightly with a random factor, and more biome oriented levels. In the end I was dragon fly that lived in the ocean.

Games Completed: 91
    Time: 4 weeks 65.71 hours

primesuspect
    edited October 2015

Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad(79 minutes): I unlocked everything so it is done. Gotta love that dad digital dong and a naked kid running around every where. Game modes are pretty simple with you basically pairing up with your dad and only your dad to shower before time runs out or you make to many mistakes. There are two locked levels that are kind of easter egg unlocks that are way different. One you have to avoid a ninja and his shower buddies while the other one is helping a dirty cop get cleaner than the mayor....and his buddy joins him in the tub. Cost a dollar and you can find yourself playing for about an hour. There are several things to do but half the time when something new happens you have no idea what is taking place the first time around so it basically teases you to play more.

Games Completed: 92
    Time: 4 weeks 67.02 hours

primesuspect
    edited October 2015

STARWHAL(53 minutes): Yes the entire name needs to be upper case. A runner platform with ragdoll physics and pixie dust. The meat and potatoes of this game is local multiplayer, up to 4 players. Seeing as I am sitting here in my underwear on Thursday night instead of doing an A group ride due to the weather I cranked out what single player levels there were. Single player has two modes with three difficulty levels that can help you learn why these narwhals are little bitches about flipping their shit....GOD TINA! You have a gas button which, in theory, allows you to fly any direction the narwhal's horn points. The only other control is to point the horn. No matter what you do the narwhal's body will flip around and spin you funky and make your day horrible. Solo it is rage inducing while with 3 other friends it would be a great laugh because the competition will boil down to who messes up the least! Solid art style, you need a controller to play well, a rather polished friends oriented game(half a dozen multiplayer modes).

Games Completed: 93
    Time: 4 weeks 67.90 hours

primesuspect