_K's krazy krash kourse of KATastrophe

12345679»

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Redout(4.66 hours): This game is brutal. There are still campaign races for me to do as I kind of jumped up in classes when I could so there are probably like 20 races I can still complete, however, Redout 2 is about to drop for free on Epic so I might be done with this. Zero-G with insane quick twitch courses and a requirement for guard bumping due to the impossible turns. You really have to learn the courses as pointers will say right but there isn't really even a slant right. Then you get into the hard S turns while you are doing 900 on entry so you just slam walls even if you are trying to drift or whatever. They do give you the ability to pitch and yaw some which is required to use to actually race but this also adds an extra bit of overhead since you need to follow the track with the right thumb stick. The rubber banding is pretty intense in this game so get ready to commit to playing for an hour if you need to have gold in everything since its brutal, AI cheats, and some times certain jumps or twist feel like they require RNG due to some invisible objects or forced drift the game can do. Plus your ship can blow up from dmg so it seems like you upgrade your ship and take mods to add health and survive-ability while ignoring speed so git gud.

Games Completed: 207
    Time: 16 weeks 20.72

Placid Plastic Duck Simulator(9.5 hours): Quack!

Games Completed: 208
    Time: 16 weeks 30.22 hours

Arcade Paradise (2.5): Didn't finish as I hit a bug that sticks you in the placement screen and the work around doesn't work as the data in the save file isn't actually present to fix it. This is a bug from 2022.
    Games Completed: 209
    Time: 16 weeks 32.72 hours

Chivalry II (11.25 hours): Still playing and stealing pigs.

Games Completed: 209
    Time: 16 weeks 43.97 hours

edited August 21

Night Runners Prologue(8.8 hours) : Just a demo for the game release next year. 90s JDM midnight club vibes despite the very NOT Mid-Night Club driving styles in the game, like running reverse to traffic in a tunnel for miles at 340kph. All mechanical stuff has three tiers but not much tuning currently, hints that it will be available in the full game plus front end and engine swaps. A lot of cosmetic choices from gauges to steering wheels to seat deletes and big wangs. Its legit you want it.

Games Completed: 210
    Time: 16 weeks 52.77 hours