_K's krazy krash kourse of KATastrophe

123457»

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited September 5

Project Cars 2 (40.2 hours): Primarily playing this with IC on Friday as part of Pandemic Playtime. Some of the most consistent fun I have had wit the group in the past couple of years. Even if I spend most of the race racing alone just listening to others start saying 'shit shit shit on shit watch out.....crap' is hilarious. Previously I have played a bit of Burnout1/2/3, GRiD, DiRT, and a few random games but never a sim. I have not dumped a huge amount of my hours into the campaign because that is not the primary reason I purchased the game. Online racing with friends in this has been fantastic even when I hated the race. @Sonorous runs our weekly games with a lot of thought put into it, he knows what he is doing and if you have any interest in racing with friends we would love to have you. The graphics look fantastic cranked up but I do get a bit of stutters on a regular basis as I watch the FPS jump from 130 down to < 90.

Games Completed:151
    Time: 7 weeks 134.87 hours

BobbyDigiprimesuspectMassalinie
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (18.6 hours): I thought it wasn't that bad. Still felt like a borderlands game with some weird bits because you on a moon. They tried to make fighting have a little more depth because of it; people won't burn in space and you can cause people to suffocate in space. What they didn't tell you is this game takes place in a kitchen and you are trying to kill a sponge as the final boss. I didn't come here to play FF7 where the final boss has 5 final forms. Literally rage quit because I was tired of the overall squish everything at the end and finding a boss that does several one hits so you are expected to pull off half a dozen second wind recoveries is just dumb. Hrmph Uninstall

Games Completed: 152
    Time: 7 weeks 153.4.7 hours

primesuspect