EXPO 2015 Beer Tasting - R41D T3H C3LL4R

124»

Comments

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2015

ROUND 1 is in the bag! That was awesome guys. Thank you all for attending!

ROUND 2 planning is underway. There is less than 2 hours left to vote for your top 5 choices. If you don't vote, DICTATORSHIP happens and I pick the beer.

Confirmed attendees:
    @Drunkoln
    @Aaron
    @bells
    @Soda
    @ThatFicocelliGuy
    @lershee

I can seat two more people! Please do me a favor and if you see this post, ask the folks around you if they are interested. If so, have them message me directly here, via FB, on Groupme, etc.

The winner of the beer tasting was @GHoosbum. His #1 choice in the voting was the beverage that surprised me the most, the Zombies take Manhattan. With 2 years of age on it, it had matured amazingly. His vote helped get that one into the tasting, so he wins!

UPSLynxBobbyDigiLincGHoosdum

Voting extended to 5pm. If you don't vote, you can't be in the running to win the tasting.

Okay, I lied, I had to cut voting short. My timetable in my head was wrong.

The following beers will be featured at tasting round 2:

2009 New Holland Dragon's Milk
    2007 Bell's Batch 8000
    2011 Kuhnhenn Fourth Dementia
    2012 Kuhnhenn Bourbon Barrel Fourth Dementia
    2015 Founders Blushing Monk
    2012 Arcadia Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
    2012 Kuhnhenn Barrel Aged Solar Eclipse
    2012 Founders Devil Dancer
    2011 Kuhnhenn Vintage Ale
    2013 Founders Sweet Repute
    2013 B Nektar Eye Ball

Still two seats available. If no one from the group of folks who couldn't attend last night is interested, folks who went to the tasting last night can joint this one too. There is only 1 beer that overlaps with last night's list.

Garg

Much thanks to all who attended these tastings! I am hoping to be much more organized next year and provide another blind horizontal or something to that effect and I may have to work some magic to do two sessions again to make sure I can seat everyone who's interested.