Icrontic Byte Archive II

13»

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Before I lose all sense of taste and flavor, would you like to try something interesting?

...In terms of alcohol.

- Cannonfodder to Lincoln, at ICNY 2011
    The point is that high ranking officers in the dance military wouldn't be afraid to sing Lady Gaga in front of their friends.

-Canti
    edited May 2012
    Last time I went over the border for fireworks, like 10 years ago, I remember seeing a fat guy with two hooks for hands rifling through the M-80s. At first I thought, "You're cut off, mister!" But then I thought, well, I guess you can't blow your hands off again.

-lmorchard
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    The only downside is the technology tends to kill ghosts, the movement of which helps keep harmful space rays from mutating our pies and other baked goods.

-Nullenvoyd
    miraclemans: Anyone had the Noble Rot?
    Annes: yes
    Lincoln: Is that a venerial disease?
    miraclemans: How was it?
    Lincoln: "itchy"
    miraclemans: -.-
    Same thing we do everyday, Pinky. Make jokes of an increasingly sexual and off-putting nature, and then hope to God potential employers never find us here.

-Terin
    RyanFodderTeramonaRahnalH102midga
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Good times in Icrontic IRC:

Sono: Nothing like a tall glass of almond milk, wearing a maidenform slip and really getting in to my character "LustyArgoianMaid"
    RahnalH102midga
    "I find Detroit both terrifying and beautiful. I want to spend a whole lot more time there."

@midga's take on Detroit
    midga
    edited October 2013
    "You know, I didn't used to get fired from jobs until I moved in here."

@Aaron, referring to ICHQ, after @Ryder asked if he got fired (he didn't, this time).
    TushonRydermidgaUPSLynx

CB: Pineapple added for scale.

Myrmidon: It's a good thing the bananas were there for scale on that pineapple, or I'd be totally in the dark!

RahnalH102RyanFoddermidga
This discussion has been closed.