Left 4 Dead

Comments

• Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtTh00K72gw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OtTh00K72gw&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NSFW
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    haha, aw man if I ever get HLSS working in L4D that clip will be my witch warning sound.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    He looks kinda like Eminem
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    That is Eminem
    edited January 2009
    I'd like to take a moment to rant about playing with random people in L4D. The match started off great hit a 19 pounce on a survivor and killed another with a smoker in the first round of No Mercy. Then I became survivor and saved on of my teamates five times from hunters and healed another because his dumbass used the health pack at 50 before his first knockdown. I get boomered and accidently hit the car alarm. My teamates then call a vote ban say it was obvious it was my first time playing and I get booted.:mean: Fair enough I thought they're just assholes. So I join a different game... this time we get a Tank before the survivors even leave the safe area. Now this sucks for just about anyone but when the whole team tells the tank to throw a rock through the door and he procedes to just stand there it makes me a bit angry. Later at the finally I go to rescue a downed survivor and heal his wounds as well I then get smokered and the dude just walks away to go play with his dick inside the house. I proceeded to rage quit shortly after. :mean:

Thanks for listening ;)
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Left 4 Dead updates:

http://store.steampowered.com/news/2162/

in general, i'm pretty happy with these updates. much more balanced.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    pretty big buff to smokers.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    My friends are actually putting together a charity so I can raise money for games... L4D, ETA; next week :D
  • CaffranCaffran Kansas City Member
    edited January 2009
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    pretty big buff to smokers.
    I think they needed it. If the survivors were altogether smokers could not do much.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Caffran wrote:
    I think they needed it. If the survivors were altogether smokers could not do shit.

fixed
    edited January 2009
    Icrontic Server tonight 10:30pm EST

VS

i'll be there and Preacher will also. Join us.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Caffran wrote:
    I think they needed it. If the survivors were altogether smokers could not do much.

ya the asthma and lung cancer really slows you down. Kids this is what happens when you smoke cigarettes without filters and then become infected.

You suck for awhile and then get a buff from the good folks at valve.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    fatcat wrote:
    Icrontic Server tonight 10:30pm EST

VS

i'll be there and Preacher will also. Join us.

Epic night of TF2, but not so much on the L4D front. Anyone up for some Versus or Expert Coop tonight? ~9:30EST?
  • JohnnyBravoJohnnyBravo Ephrata, Pa
    edited January 2009
    Preacher wrote:
    Epic night of TF2, but not so much on the L4D front. Anyone up for some Versus or Expert Coop tonight? ~9:30EST?

im in! ( its gnome ! )
    edited January 2009
    SOLID
    edited January 2009
    im in! ( its gnome ! )

yus just steam message me when you guys start to play.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I think I'll show
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Finale of No Mercy. Spawned as our first tank. Pressed button to begin moving. Fell off roof.

Words cannot describe my rage.
    edited January 2009
    Did you poo poo in your big tank drawers?

BTW, GREAT GAMES to all who played last night!
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Words could not describe my laughter.

Just finished an expert run on Blood Harvest with bots on the first 4 stages. Called in Preacher and got some randoms to finish it off, no one joined my open game until that point.....? No pipes and no molies makes it kind of hard.
    edited January 2009
    _k_ wrote:
    Just finished an expert run on Blood Harvest with bots on the first 4 stages. Called in Preacher and got some randoms to finish it off, no one joined my open game until that point.....? No pipes and no molies makes it kind of hard.

And now you just that much better a player because of it aren't you?
    edited January 2009
    Heck no. I know how to use other players as bait so I can live.
    edited January 2009
    Hey I need a team for No Mercy Expert run tonight, pubs can't cut it on the roof top.....any takers.
    edited January 2009
    I'd be willing to try after class tonight should be home around 930-10 central.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    ill prolly jump onn between 8 - 9
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Sure. Lemme get this work done really quick.
    edited January 2009
    Well we played for 2 hours and didn't get through the 3rd stage thanks to Keebler's handy hunting rifle; "Hey preacher you can't get into the corner with us I am just going to shoot you then." So much lulz.
    edited January 2009
    What's another bullet to the back of my head anyways? I already have plenty of holes...self-inflicted and from other players.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    Oh right, I'M the reason we didn't make. :rolleyes::p