Left 4 Dead

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Hey Koreish!
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Welcome to Icrontic :D your initiation test is to buy me Left 4 Dead. You have 12 hours. Go.

:tongue:
  • garfield619garfield619 Philippines New
    edited November 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Welcome to Icrontic :D your initiation test is to buy me Left 4 Dead. You have 12 hours. Go.

Lol .. XD IC gang. nyahahaa
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    LOL Everyone plays on Normal difficulty.

The men of IC play on advanced once in awhile for kicks, but primarily tackle Expert.

THIS IS TRUTH. Man up IC!

Also, I wouldn't worry about L4D killing IC. It's getting a lot of attention right now because it's a new Valve game. Thought I love L4D to death, I doubt it'll carry the longevity that TF2 will. We'll trickle back and forth for awhile.

Also, the pic of Jimmeh, Black Hawk and myself trying to survive while Weezer left us to die on the chopper by himself.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    "Team RageYell", consisting of fatcat, BlackHawk, TiberiusLazarus, and NiGHTS doesn't know the meaning of "Normal".
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Harudath wrote:

I'll buy you Left 4 Dead if you buy me a computer to run it better ;)
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    NiGHTS wrote:
    "Team RageYell", consisting of fatcat, BlackHawk, TiberiusLazarus, and NiGHTS doesn't know the meaning of "Normal".
    In more ways than one :D
    edited November 2008
    Hmm, I have a better offer. If you can purchase me Left 4 Dead I'll put in a good word for you as next in line for the nigerian throne. PSTASAP.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Also, the pic of Jimmeh, Black Hawk and myself trying to survive while Weezer left us to die on the chopper by himself.
    Excuse me, but you do realize that there were Zombies behind you. Who do you think was taking care of them.
    edited November 2008
    Proceed with age:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NW8tE93Vx8Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NW8tE93Vx8Q&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    LOL!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    There's something wrong with that one.
    edited November 2008
    LMAOLOLROFL
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    *whimpers*
    edited November 2008
    :wtf: guess it was only a matter of time.

can we PLEASE get a facepalm smiley?
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    That was fantastic! Never playing as bill or louis again!
    edited November 2008
    Louis: Isn't this sodomy?
    edited November 2008
    UPSWeezer wrote:
    Louis: Isn't this sodomy?

Bah dum psshh!
  • ThrallThrall steinbach MB Canada
    edited November 2008
    So are we going to be doing some L4D tonight because I'm up for some advanced and maybe some expert.
    edited November 2008
    Thrall wrote:
    So are we going to be doing some L4D tonight because I'm up for some advanced and maybe some expert.
    Uhhh... YEAH!
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Anyone rolling some zombies tonight? I'd love to try some expert campaigns if anyone is interested...
  • edited November 2008
    I am
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I had a tough, but fun series with lots of Icrontians last night.

Anyone interested in getting together regularly and trying to beat each mission on expert? After reading fatcat's article and getting my ass handed to me on expert many times, I'm "jonesing" to get with a group that cares about winning and LIVING rather than racking up their individual infected counts.
    edited November 2008
    Preacher wrote:
    I had a tough, but fun series with lots of Icrontians last night.

Anyone interested in getting together regularly and trying to beat each mission on expert? After reading fatcat's article and getting my ass handed to me on expert many times, I'm "jonesing" to get with a group that cares about winning and LIVING rather than racking up their individual infected counts.
    I'll go with ya preach.

No more speed runs. I promise.
    edited November 2008
    In
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I'll take the backdoor, in.
    edited November 2008
    So is that our official team? Weezer, preacher, myself, fatcat? When are we meeting?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I've played with Preacher and Weezer and they are both excellent team mates. This prime guy not sure about...he can be Zoey for now

;)
  • edited November 2008
    lol Zoey is always the outcast..

Speaking of which since I'm still broke at the moment I was playing the demo a few days ago and ended up playing as Zoey when I joined the game, somehow I think that character is underprivileged as whoever plays as her seems to get killed first...
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Played all the way through No Mercy on expert twice now only to get tanked while I'm running for the chopper both times as I watch the other 3 get away. I'm starting to think the tank is racist. (Always Louis)