• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    That sounds so...sexual... :range:

;D
    ;D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    a special sig added to the generator :D let me know if there are more!

http://www.teamshort-media.com/stats/generator/
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    What are the requirements to making your own sig picture?
    edited March 2005
    RWB wrote:
    What are the requirements to making your own sig picture?
    There are none. Just host it and stick it as a custom URL in the generator. I just added that one as an "official" option on the generator. :) If you want to make one and submit it to be added officially to the generator too, the height is usually 32, 64, or 128 pixels and the width is usually 400 pixels. Generally they're made so the text is centered near the bottom or right aligned and vert centered since the generator isn't that flexible... yet. ;)
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Rock on Keebs! :rockon::rockon:
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    a special sig added to the generator :D let me know if there are more!

http://www.teamshort-media.com/stats/generator/

Nice work Keebs! And quick too!
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2005
    RWB wrote:
    I suppose I'll make the switch from E@H to F@H once again... but I'll sure miss being on top of the team :shakehead

Just wish there was an eaqsy guide to know what tags we should have setup for each CPU, like in a spreadsheet style setup.
    THIS CONFIG SHOULD USE THESE TAGS...
    etc...
    etc...
    etc...

Not some crazy ass explaination I wouldn't understand unless I studied how this program worked.

Also... I'd like to make fun of the typo no one else has appearently seen. Unfortunatly, I cannot think of anything at this time but perhaps something about "thowing" or "thawing" out the challenge? :nudge:

Hey, with folding Team Short-Media, there will always be someone to reach or outproduce. There is always a goal.

And as far as the tags/switchs, I am going to work on that.
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited March 2005
    Two more processors added to my farm !
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2005
    Love the new sig, Keebs. Top Job. :thumbsup:
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited March 2005
    Added a p4 2.2 and an A2600 :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Between you, JonsHandbrake, Dancer and Siggy I don't see how there could have been two non-Folding CPU's in the whole country. :confused:

:respect: :ausflag:
  • edited March 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    Between you, JonsHandbrake, Dancer and Siggy I don't see how there could have been two non-Folding CPU's in the whole country. :confused:

:respect: :ausflag:

/me points to the top folding team

It's no wonder the top folding team in the whole world is from Australia
    edited March 2005
    I split out the new utility discussion to a new thread :)
    http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29872
  • redchiefredchief Santa Barbara Member
    edited March 2005
    Thier hour know miss steaks in this scent ants.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Ummmmm...... I've been a bit out of folding as of late. I recruited myself... again. I think my sisters Celeron has been the only thing folding for me as of late. Getting my 2100+ up and running as we speak.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    It took me like 2 minutes to get through that, redchief... I must be slow today :p
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited March 2005
    I think it would help a bit if we sorted out another UK based SMX, I'm pretty sure Necro has nearly all the parts to do it. If any are required then we could ask, beg, borrow or steal :) for donations.

By the way i love the new folding sig.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    I'm about to add an XP 1800+

-tk started folding today. He should have a celeron 1700 and an xp 2500+ online by this evening
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    I notice we've gone from 14th to 12th. We're moving up the ladder!
    Should see some inprovement on my part-- 3 athlons now.
    Just waiting to get back to work so I can get a cpu for my 4th setup. :(
    My athlon 3200+ got fubared when PS burned up.
    Thats the only thing holding it up. Box is all built and ready.
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    tcith wrote:

I'll see your 2 and raise you one.

I got another Prescott 2.8(HT turned off and single service running) and 2 xeon 2.4's. I will have a total of 8(virtual, 4 actual) xeon's running as soon as I can reboot the 2 dual cpu servers.

Don't think you're gonna get away from me that easy... :rarr:
  • DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited March 2005
    I added 7.6 Ghz today, a 2.8 HT with 2 instances, and a 2 GHz. Shuould bring in a few more WU's a month for me / us :) Will change my sig to the Rally image later...

Dexter...
  • edited March 2005
    Ah, the smell of mobilization...
    People scrambling to their battle stations, scurrying for more equipment, sounding the war cries, digging their foxholes....
    I love it, we're finally getting somewhere instead of sitting on our duffs waiting for the next team to pass us. I think this will turn into something real big when we get the fresh recruits streaming in steadily. Good job everyone, I like to see this stuff happening.
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited March 2005
    I could ask people to join at the 'official united message board' at www.manutd.com. Though, I havn't been there for about 5 months...lol

Do you guys think it's worthwhile if I ask or would I get in trouble? I'l point them to www.joinfolding.com.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Hawk rummaging & growling in background "Alright! Now I know I have something to sell or trade in all these storage bins......
    Gotta get proccessor....Gotta FOLD MORE!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2005
    I could ask people to join at the 'official united message board' at www.manutd.com. Though, I havn't been there for about 5 months...lol

Do you guys think it's worthwhile if I ask or would I get in trouble? I'l point them to www.joinfolding.com.
    It can't hurt to ask. I'd make it clear to that site's leadership exactly what Folding is all about, just so they don't dismiss it out of hand through ignorance. :)
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    KingFish wrote:
    Ah, the smell of mobilization...
    People scrambling to their battle stations, scurrying for more equipment, sounding the war cries, digging their foxholes....
    I love it, we're finally getting somewhere instead of sitting on our duffs waiting for the next team to pass us. I think this will turn into something real big when we get the fresh recruits streaming in steadily. Good job everyone, I like to see this stuff happening.

You make sure you have that M60 primed and polished because I think we're going to get to that war quicker then I may of even thought. :thumbsup:

Trojan - Go for it but be tasteful in your pitch so the admins there do not think you are blatantly spamming, or ask like prof has suggested. Otherwise, just add a subtle little something to your sig. :)

Wow, you guys are awesome the way you're responding. You all make me proud to Fold alongside you.
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited March 2005
    I'l make a sig like TBonZ said, linking F@H sites and Short-Media...

Give me a day or two to start hanging around the message board and then i'l start a dedicated Folding thread :)

I've got a mission and I shall fulfil it :D

Wish me luck