Travian - Browser Based Game

Comments

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I've updated the map and put it online for those who don't have excel.

Just give your coordinates if you're not on there, I'll put you in.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Trades are REALLY helping me right now. In the last hour I have grabbed almost 8,000 in resources - PROFIT. Granted, I earn 6k every hour but still... that's an extra hour and half worth of production. I suggest you get them merchants moving!!!

Side note, I worked out an agreement with Fourstar. If I don't have any troops in my village, he won't attack me. So, I will be sending my troops somewhere close whenever I buy them. Probably somewhere close like one of the UK Jato guys.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    tt, I'm at -183, 11 if you can add me please. :)
    edited February 2008
    I'll check with Broady about adding me as another admin to the alliance. I'm on enough. :D
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    tt, I'm at -183, 11 if you can add me please. :)

you're already in there :)
    edited February 2008
    I see that now, thanks man. I also see your my closest neighbor as well, if I can help out with anything quickly, let me know.

The map gives a good perspective of where everyone is in relation to yourself. Sweet, nice job. :thumbsup:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    FATE is my closest neighbor. I'm kinda floating in the middle there. But poor Harudath! He's on the other side of the damned world! ;D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    I'm not allowed to attack, either :-/ I must be on some kind of restriction from the account transfer. No word back from Support, yet.
    edited February 2008
    Who is Seldia?
    edited February 2008
    Invite sent, TBonZ :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Seldia = Harudath
    edited February 2008
    Broday and I have begun to work out the Jato Alliance paper work... Legal documents, sending ambassadors, bribing officials, sleeping with princesses... nix the last one. :D

So... {IC} will have some strong alliances!!! :D BE CAREFUL who you attack from now on!!

Also... Broady and I are about to "spawn". We are looking to expand closer to the majority of you guys to help consolidate our network!!!
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited February 2008
    Haha, the guy attacked me once again while I was playing and so was able to spend my resources before he arrived.

I sent him a message saying "Your attacks work much better when I'm sleeping, don't they?" He's agreed to stop attacking. :D
  • broady81broady81 Member
    edited February 2008
    :) Indeed - as Q said - both me, him and Keebs are admin'ing the alliance, but as usual, your all welcome to contribute :D Any queries, we're here to help
    edited February 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    We are looking to expand closer to the majority of you guys to help consolidate our network!!!
    Yeah, see the thread in the {IC} Gaming forum - we might think about creating a stronghold :) I'm sure I can spawn off another settlement by the weekend.
    edited February 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Also... Broady and I are about to "spawn". We are looking to expand closer to the majority of you guys to help consolidate our network!!!

Absolutely, let me know if I can help. :)
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Guys, shall I restart as Harudath but closer to you guys? I'm not making this easy :tongue: I could use my current city as an extra resource gatherer/eastern influence point xD
    edited February 2008
    YES!!!!

Northwest area this time. ;)

BTW, we're moving to -90/145. That's right next to Keebler (Felix) and snehnesne
    edited February 2008
    Will I need a new email address?
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Guys, shall I restart as Harudath but closer to you guys? I'm not making this easy :tongue: I could use my current city as an extra resource gatherer/eastern influence point xD

You should delete the account and start over or you may be banned with multiple accounts. After deleting, you have to wait 72hrs.
    edited February 2008
    That's about how long it takes to send stuff to him anyway. ;D
    edited February 2008
    lol, So can I send all my stuff to one of you guys then delete it?
    edited February 2008
    I'm sending all my stuff to Black_Hawk to look after for me- if I delete the account can I not make a new one for 72 hours, or will it still be active for 72 hours before buggering off?
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited February 2008
    Not sure. May need to check their forums.
    edited February 2008
    Once you've set your account to delete a 72 hour countdown will begin until the permanent deletion. You have the first 24 hours to change your mind and deactivate ythe deletion. After the first 24 hours the account cannot be recovered.
    I'd just email them and ask.
    edited February 2008
    I'm really hurting for resources atm... can anyone send a few k's in my direction?
    edited February 2008
    What's your name in the game?
    edited February 2008
    As soon as I drop 25k on my first settler... you bet. ;)
    edited February 2008
    IDEA!!! Keebler, you done with you old account?
    edited February 2008
    My game name is FATE. Right now I have room for...

3k wood
    3.2k clay
    2.5k iron
    2k wheat

Can anyone spare it? hehe