Travian outpost

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Fine by me.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited April 2008
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited April 2008
    Morning, thinking of taking another 5 iron, with possibility of wheat oasis -68/271. Tbonz/Muffin do you have plans for this one?

Duchess
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited April 2008
    Duchess wrote:
    Morning, thinking of taking another 5 iron, with possibility of wheat oasis -68/271. Tbonz/Muffin do you have plans for this one?

Duchess

noone is within range of that wheat oasis, so go ahead before someone is! :p
  • edited April 2008
    im planning to conquer (-53/295) it has 2 50% wheat and a 25% wheats.

atm i cant start building villages around because i dont have enough culture points.

apart from a town hall any suggestions on how to make fast culture points?
    edited April 2008
    im planning to conquer (-53/295) it has 2 50% wheat and lots of 25% wheats.

atm i cant start building villages around because i dont have enough culture points.

apart from a town hall any suggestions on how to make fast culture points?

http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=532

i have a high level embassy in one of my villages, just for the culture points :)
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited April 2008
    Hello, I'm betting this world is a bit long in the tooth for me to nab a 15c, so I've got my heart set on a lovely 9c at (-63 | 302), to be supplied by my Village at (-63 | 292). Simple question... feasible?

Anyone else booked that spot? With a bit of luck I could maybe be ready to take it within 36hours.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    A 9c sounds like a reasonable suggestion :) I can't comment of availability... don't have time to check just yet.
  • edited April 2008
    i have 1 9c and 1 village near it that i dont really want. i have found a 15c with oases and i want to move there.

my current villages in the outpost aren't getting very far so i want to get rid of them so i can build around my
    '15c to be'
  • LamboLambo Sunny Scotland
    edited April 2008
    Assuming there's still no objections, I'll be settling the 9c at (-63 | 302) tomorrow.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    FYI to everyone in outpost, Cozyton is willing to trade its iron for your clay or wood. If you would like to make said trade then put an offer on the market.

Jenh and Tbonz so far have been good trading partners :).
    edited April 2008
    Does anyone know how much a level 20 Wood/Clay/Iron/Wheat node produces per hour?
    edited April 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    FYI to everyone in outpost, Cozyton is willing to trade its iron for your clay or wood. If you would like to make said trade then put an offer on the market.

Done :)
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited April 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:

On the market now
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    And I'm out of merchants now :rolleyes: next thing on to do list is to max out marketplace.
    edited April 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Does anyone know how much a level 20 Wood/Clay/Iron/Wheat node produces per hour?

http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=308

2450 per hour, sweet

however...
    1,363,650 wood 681,825 clay 1,363,650 iron and 852,280 wheat for a level 20 clay pit, other fields pretty much the same thing.

in practical terms, its impossible.
    edited April 2008
    Holllyyyy sh....
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2008
    Grywlf (Haplo) is gearing up for the 4x6 village right next to Hera... (-74|282)
    edited April 2008
    no wait, thats figures for normal servers...

the production would be 7350 per hour...

i'd expect my capital village to be able to get to level 15 of each, but with great difficulty...

i'd settle for 2400 per hour, before increases.
    that is 7200 base production of the three main ones, then 21600 for wheat (add on the 50% oases, and the bakery/flour mill...)
  • edited April 2008
    i have 2 villages in the outpost one is a 9c and another is a 6c. however i have found a 15c with 2 50% oases and a 25% oasis.
    (-53/295).
    at the moment both my villages are getting nowhere so i was thinking of destroying them and making some support villages for that 15c.
    edited April 2008
    i have 2 villages in the outpost one is a 9c and another is a 6c. however i have found a 15c with 2 50% oases and a 25% oasis.
    (-53/295).
    at the moment both my villages are getting nowhere so i was thinking of destroying them and making some support villages for that 15c.

Isn't that already taken by mythical from server alliance?
  • edited April 2008
    yer i will conquer it. atm he is just building it up for me.
  • edited April 2008
    can someone destroy my village (1) outpost support. i want it destroyed because... (read thread)

im not sure anyone in the alliance can.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited April 2008
    I don't see why you want it destroyed. At the very least you can use it to supply another village in the outpost.
  • edited April 2008
    yer but i don't have any culture to build a new village and i am producing hardly any.
    edited April 2008
    yer but i don't have any culture to build a new village and i am producing hardly any.

If you build the village up you will soon get more culture points, if resource is a problem to get you started you are in the right place for support.

Duchess
    edited April 2008
    I can... what's in it? Defenses? Buildings?
  • edited April 2008
    i has a few lvl 2 resourse tiles and a warehouse thats it.
    edited April 2008
    Are you sure? Really, really sure?
  • edited April 2008
    yeah