What are you drinking?

Comments

• jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Thrax wrote:
    Why I don't like liquor:

You think it tastes like bubblegum.

I think it tastes like one of the most revolting substances I can possibly imagine.

I agree. There are very few drinks that I can't taste the alcohol. Only 1 wine so far, and only a few mixed drinks. Blaaaa
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    About to have one of my last Boulevard beers (<3 Fatcat). This one will be a porter, after that, I've got just one porter and one unfiltered wheat left. They will be savored.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    You should fix your lack of Boulevard problem, and buy more.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    currently drinking everything I can get my hands on in the house: cheap beer, good beer, gin, vodka, rocket fuel.

fml
    edited September 2009
    Koreish wrote:
    You should fix your lack of Boulevard problem, and buy more.

Boulevard should fix my lack of Boulevard problem and start distributing in Ohio. While we're at it, Yuengling should do the same.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Gargoyle wrote:
    Boulevard should fix my lack of Boulevard problem and start distributing in Ohio. While we're at it, Yuengling should do the same.
    ^^^^ This
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    "Boulevard's beer is available throughout Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, Arkansas, South Dakota, Minnesota, North Dakota and parts of Illinois and Wyoming. Boulevard also began distribution to Texas and Tennessee"

They are expanding, give it time my good friend.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Of the 20 that were not consumed by the drunken horde (;)), I have one bottle sitting in the fridge, and 15 sitting in the box. I am taking my sweet, sweet time with them.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    All I know is when I move, I getting a U-Haul just for Boulevard Beer.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    I forgot to mention @wnduphenom and I put away a growler of Granite City's Bock, a sam adams, a blue moon, and a lemon drop in an event we dubbed #beerdurance last wed. It was awesome.

Tonight, as I wrap up this week's MIND, I'm enjoying Capt Morgan Private Stock neat. So delicious.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Delirium Noctorum....Tastyyyyy
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    manhattans with Black Maple Hill bourbon, Dolim sweet vermouth, Angostura bitters, a maraschino cherry and a couple drops of cherry syrup.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    water. effing work. I need a couple shots the way today is going. I swear boss, it help me work! I promise!
  • l3it3rl3it3r Fairfax County Member
    edited October 2009
    Captain Morgan Private Stock.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Lincoln inspired me with his recent "bailey's/toddy" thing, so tonight I made apple cinnamon herbal tea and half a mug of Bailey's.

It's like creamy beige caramel apple deliciousness
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Yeah, Indian Spiced Chai and Bailey's was an epic win.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    i wanted somethin different and was too lazy to go to the store. so i mixed some Grand Marnier and 1800 Anejo over ice. turned out very tasty! a little more and my typing will be going to sheet.
    edited October 2009
    Lincoln wrote:
    Yeah, Indian Spiced Chai and Bailey's was an epic win.

what's the mix? add anything else?
    edited October 2009
    Cure for sore throat: mint tea, honey, rum.

Repeat.
    edited October 2009
    Cure for all things that ail you: rum, rum, rum.

Repeat.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Ardichoke's avatar has gone SSJ1.
    edited October 2009
    hahaha! awesome!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Picked up a 12er of Sammys, its the go to. Gunna drink'um down Sat night before and during Cosmic Bowling.

-Bobby
  • fmuellerfmueller Auckland, NZ Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Rebel Yell! When it comes to bourbon, Makers Mark is outstanding, but I found Woodford Reserve to be a little more to my taste - a little smoother. Knob Creek is nice for a change, but a little rough. I found a new favorite last year, and have stocked up for the winter this year already - Rebel Yell. It is a complete sleeper IMHO. I like it way better than Makers Mark and Woodford Reserve, and it's about half their price - about $15 per bottle. I am sipping some by the fire as I am typing this! They also have a Rebel Reserve for about $20 a bottle, which is a little different in taste - fruitier? - but I wouldn't say better or worse than Rebel Yell.

Rebel-Yell.jpg
    edited October 2009
    Hmm... never tried it, I've eyeballed it a few times in the store. I'm not a huge bourbon man, but I may consider it.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Last night I got into an arguement with a bottle of Sailor Jerry; the cute redhead won.
    edited October 2009
    I plan on getting into an argument with a bottle of Sailor Jerry and a gallon of apple cider at ICOK. No one is going to win.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Unless they have a bigger bottle of Sailor Jerry or two gallons of apple cider. In which case insta lose.
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Hot apple cider with cinnamon is probably my favorite drink ever.
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Bought a 6 pack of Kona Longboard. Reminds me of my last vacation.

Now gonna sit back and play the first chapter of $0.99 world of goo and hope my $5.00 Assassin's Creed finished downloading.