Official Icrontic Minecraft Server

Comments

• ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I know really, i reserved a spot and found a "dungeon" that I have been wanting to get back too. Hopefully we can get the server back up soon. Please Ryder.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Ummm, my bad guys, I was so busy this afternoon, I forgot to restart.

Server running.
    edited December 2010
    Zanthian wrote:
    I know really, i reserved a spot and found a "dungeon" that I have been wanting to get back too. Hopefully we can get the server back up soon. Please Ryder.
    I had it running, but with the updates, they broke it.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    They made SOME kind of update, try it now.

no dice. :(

edit: wups, same time
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    The server! I am on it!
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    The server! I am on it!
    Indeed, as am I! :)
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Fun night of spelunking with CB ;)
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Tower defense is becoming more realistic of an idea every day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odEirvr4kRE

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    And the world went downhill from there. I give you the tools : now have fun murdering each other >:)
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Great, now I'm going to have to build one of those
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Do we have a good creeper grinder? Those things go through TNT fast! I'd also suggest we keep them away from towns and structures. If the timing is wrong, the cannon will misfire and blow itself up.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeV0XB-w_yM
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    We could find a remote island somewhere, and designate it as a PvP destruction wasteland where no holds are barred.
  • MechfoxMechfox Texas
    edited December 2010
    I tried to get on, but it starts downloading packages and then hangs up at 27%. D:

EDIT: Nevermind, restarting the download a couple times and suddenly it worked correctly! :D
    edited December 2010
    Mechfox wrote:
    I tried to get on, but it starts downloading packages and then hangs up at 27%. D:

EDIT: Nevermind, restarting the download a couple times and suddenly it worked correctly! :D
    The download is from Minecraft.net not the server.
    edited December 2010
    CB wrote:
    We could find a remote island somewhere, and designate it as a PvP destruction wasteland where no holds are barred.

I love this idea, it would help me with my destructive habits, and would prevent some of my evil plans by providing an outlet for complete and total RUIN!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHBLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Do want to play with tnt now.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    CB wrote:

How about the island Joe burned down?
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I think Colgere is building his place on that island. He, CB & I spent an evening clearing the burning tree fragments down.
    edited December 2010
    Those tree fragments are still there, you know.
    edited December 2010
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    I think Colgere is building his place on that island. He, CB & I spent an evening clearing the burning tree fragments down.

Watching that wave of flame wash across the forest from my place in a boat on the sea that night is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'll bet that took hours to clear out.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Cola, bender, and I started a very large project in an as yet undisclosed location. We could use any spare cobblestone you chose to spare :)
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    Yes, that is where I am building my place. There's even a few trees still burning (though the fire isn't spreading anymore.) I'll eventually get around to putting the last of the fire out.

Joe, if you come back onto my island, you are not permitted to bring a lighter with you, nor create one while on the island. That is all.... :P
    edited December 2010
    Cola, bender, and I started a very large project in an as yet undisclosed location. We could use any spare cobblestone you chose to spare :)

As long as you leave me a stack or two, you're welcome to any I've got. Check the back right chest in my townhouse, and the chest closest to the long tunnel in my mine/hole/thing. Bender should know where it is.
  • MechfoxMechfox Texas
    edited December 2010

I just left a ton of it in the free box. Next time I have a load I need to get rid of, I'll put it in one of Bender's boxes on his mountain. I'm swimming in it from my tunneling adventures.

Does this very large project have anything to do with Tunnel o' Doom and Fort Cactus? I'm tunneling in that direction, but depending on exactly how twisted the Doom Tunnel is, I may or may not be farther east. I'm pretty sure I'm farther down.
    edited December 2010
    k39CF.jpg
    edited December 2010
    The only ones I don't like are the herborine, the shape shifter, and the five jump height on the tripod.
    edited December 2010
    Yeah enough damage to kill with one hit seems majorly sketch. I wonder if you killed enough ents, would they revolt and destroy your giant dick castle and water slides?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    I've created a few landmarks I'd like to see from the sky. Possible to get a render of the current map?

Thanks,

-Digi
  • edited December 2010
    I have a big box full of cobble. I'll move it to the free box over the next few days for this undisclosed project.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    There is a lot more cobblestone over by spawn, where I've been doing a lot of mindless land-flattening. :P
This discussion has been closed.