League of Legends anyone?

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Anyone want to farm the icon tonight? Hexakill or bust!

Imgur

-Digi

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Stealing gif from that thread to see listing of deals which is now removed:

New listing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tx_Ou5ArRLX46fNzuC5cGse9GMdFkw-4CTxWVOa8nss/edit#gid=0

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

I'll be around off and on.

Plans changed to an RL Halloween festival. Probably still hop on but will be pretty late.

-Digi

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

This mode is soooo fun

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited October 2014

DUN DUN DUN

[spoiler] This is the model for the Scuttle Crab. A new neutral mob that will appear in the river. To recap from earlier: specifically 2 individuals per side of the river. They will mind their own business as they wander up and down the river. When approach they will flee in the opposite direction. They are pretty tanky and won't attack you. They take significantly more damage for a time if hit with some sort CC. When killed a speed zone will appear in front of Dragon's or Baron's pit for the team that killed the crab. This zone provides a speed boost and vision for the team for a short time.

Note that this little guy is part of the preseason changes and is subject to great changes, like not making it too the live client. This addition seems pretty stable in my inexperienced opinion so we'll likely see him on live soon. [/spoiler]

Also, all the obvious visual issues with the new Summoner's Rift are gone now and overall it looks complete. Riot may add some special effects or something but they could feasibly ship it now. I would bet they release it with the pre-season.

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2014

lost my first 2 of my silver promos
    won the next one by not losing bot lane
    hard carried the next one as annie support
    carried the next as annie support...

waiting for stats....
    waiting for stats....
    NA DOWN

oh my god if I don't get this promo

fuuuuuuuuuu

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited October 2014

blarg

@RahnalH102 said:
    Also, all the obvious visual issues with the new Summoner's Rift are gone now and overall it looks complete. Riot may add some special effects or something but they could feasibly ship it now. I would bet they release it with the pre-season.

Yup, here it comes!

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

For those of you wanting a look at the new map and features, I give you:

My Boy Gromp

Canti

I would play if I could actually connect to the game ...

edited October 2014

Icon results from Ascension

"For those of you who did earn the icon though, nice work! You now hold one of the rarest summoner icons there is."
    Only 1/3rd of all active players have that icon. 2/3rds have at least the basic Ascension icon. So about half the people that played Ascension got a perfect game at somepoint during it's run.
    Also, the most effective non assassin champs were Rammus, Maokai, Singed, Sona, and Taric.

well i lost my re-attempt at my last promo

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

Sucks man, hopefully the next go round will go better!

edited November 2014

With certain retuxtures, 2 new skins,a nd 1 new ward skin, Battlecast is the key word for the next patch. Well other then the new champ.

Poor Skarner, nothing they can do will ever make him relevant again...

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

They should just make him wtf op like he used to be. Karlner got us a ton of ranked 5v5 wins back in the day. @aalonz was true terror.

cola

What Riot needs to do is remove Skarner, then have CertainlyT recreate Skarner again. This guarantees the OP.

CertainlyT has created Darius, Thresh, Zed, Zyra, Yasuo, and now Kalista - the OP powerhouse creator himself.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I just played Amumu for the first time...OMG HE IS SO SAD I CANNOT HANDLE IT

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

@shwaip said:
    just got silver, yay!

You just starting to creep over the shit heap enough to see the real trench!

colaRahnalH102

yeah probably

mostly happy right now that i didn't get screwed over by rito's servers

that feel when you get RNG'd into an ARAM with @CannonFodder‌

BobbyDigiRyanFoddercolaRahnalH102
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

That was completely random and awesome. Won too, despite me being horrible at Orianna.

RahnalH102
    edited November 2014

Patch 4.20 drops tonight. The main points for this patch are :
    Kalista is released.
    Updated Maokai.
    Battlecast, Thief, and Officer skins (2 each. Battlecast set "complete" as in a full meta following team + options.)
    Pre-season changes are out.
    New jungle and jungle items, new dragon and baron buffs, turret changes, and more.

New on PBE:
    3 Winter/Poro themed skins, 2 Blood Moon skins to complete the set (Shen, Elise, Akali, Thresh, Kalista)
    6 Poro icons and more assets for "King Poro". Most likely something to do with a new temp gamemode in theme with the winter season.

BobbyDigicola

I find the new jungle fascinating and the new items very cool. Clear orders are going to be massively different now between champs.

edited November 2014

Here is Riot's big fancy guide to all these new changes so that you can familiarize yourself before you get in game.

And the summary video they have for it.

On a "Hats" related note, the new Rift is available in all modes and ques and for a limited time you can receive an icon depending on which side of the new map you win a (non-AI) game on. Blue is stag themed and red is owl themed (which you can see in the various geometry) of the new map.

BobbyDigi

I'mma LOL as soon as this last 14% of the update finishes. Hop on if you wanna check it out with me

-Digi