Expo Icrontic 2012

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    The way he walked just screamed RAPE ME... Seriously, I'd feel better with many of the Icrontic members watching my kids than some of my local friends. And I'm not joking....
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    For everyone's viewing pleasure:

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    52 seconds ... beginning to regret this
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    I went to my first EPIC as a 19 year old guy and my parents still thought I'd be raped.
    You told them about me? Dammit.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Anyone else interested in catching a Tigers game on Wednesday? Low-cost tickets and the stadium's pretty awesome.

http://icrontic.com/discussion/95546/tigers-game-june-20-2012-signup-thread
  • LazarusXeroLazarusXero Illinois Icrontian
    edited April 2012
    Seriously, I'd feel better with many of the Icrontic members watching my kids than some of my local friends. And I'm not joking....
    Hmmm... wonder if this was pointed at me?!?!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    May 1st! That means it's time for all the laggards to register. One month left!
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    May 1st! That means it's time for all the laggards to register. One month left!
    When do we have to be registered by?
    Well, if on May 1st, I said "one month left", what is one month from May 1st?

This is like a second-grade story problem.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    banana
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    Solar month? Calendar month? Draconic month?
    We can't answer the question without more information prof! THIS IS WHY I HATE MULTIPLE CHOICE.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Solar month? Calendar month? Draconic month?
    We can't answer the question without more information prof! THIS IS WHY I HATE MULTIPLE CHOICE.
    The 1st of beer in the primerian calendar, clearly.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    This year is divisible by 3 AND 4 means the primerian calendar adds an extra weekend following the last weekend so Monday the 28th becomes Saturday the 28th, so the real Monday is actually the 30th but since Memorial day is on the 28th, Tuesday the 29 is actually Saturday so the 31st of May is a Monday. But you cannot have only 5 Saturdays and Sundays so May is continued until their are 5 Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays thus May has 35 days. So it's May 1st that means 34 days remain to get registered. Right?
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    This year is divisible by 3 AND 4 means the primerian calendar adds an extra weekend following the last weekend so Monday the 28th becomes Saturday the 28th, so the real Monday is actually the 30th but since Memorial day is on the 28th, Tuesday the 29 is actually Saturday so the 31st of May is a Monday. But you cannot have only 5 Saturdays and Sundays so May is continued until their are 5 Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays thus May has 35 days. So it's May 1st that means 34 days remain to get registered. Right?

This is like a second-grade story problem.
    It's really not. You could have meant one month until Expo- which since it's May and Expo is in June, would be correct by the months.

... but it's not one month until expo, not by any definition...
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Regardless, there is a about a month left so that Prime has enough time to properly order stuff etc.
    End of next week I'll know my answer. It's not a question of money, I know that much.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    WHERE IS WINFREY. IF @WINFREY ISN'T AT EXPO I'M GOING TO DEMAND A REFUND.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    WHERE IS WINFREY. IF @WINFREY ISN'T AT EXPO I'M GOING TO DEMAND A REFUND.
    Wrong thread? http://icrontic.com/discussion/95424/expo-icrontic-2012-call-out-thread

... but it's not one month until expo, not by any definition...
    It's now May, and next month is June, which is when Expo is. There's more than 30 days left till the Expo, but it is technically next month.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    But he didn't say next month. He said one month. There's a difference.
    I pinged @winfrey here because he's replied in this thread. @winfrey. He needs to speak up now @winfrey.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    I dunno who this @winfrey guy is, but he seems important.
    If you're not there, we gonna have a ____ moment, and I won't be held responsible.
    Exclusive demo hands-on with CoH2 at Expo!
    But not really
    :orange:
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    But not really
    That's it. I'm out.

Not really.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Well, looks like I might actually go this year. I'll know for sure next week when I talk to my boss.
    8===D