So you're saying a high ropes course, biking brewery tour, video game tournaments, board games & card flopping, beer & wine tastings, party games, a food tour, Icrontic swag, and 50 friends weren't enough to lure you to Expo? Man, you're a tough sell. Fine, here's 8 more reasons to register immediately.
In no particular order:
- Expo is the most fun with friends you can pack into 4 days. It's dizzying how much we do.
- It is the very best, most non-stressful way to meet new friends because we have vetted every person here (they are awesome) and we have structured events.
- Detroit is an amazing, beautiful, rapidly-changing city and this is the perfect way to visit it.
- You will remember it for the rest of your life. More memories are made at Expo than every other event combined.
- You should never assume, "there will always be next year" because one day that won't be true.
- This can be the most inexpensive or most indulgent of vacations - it's fully customizable to your taste & budget.
- This is when you will maximize meeting the most other Icrontians.
- It's currently the only way to get Icrontic swag (everyone gets a t-shirt & badge, plus great door prizes).
Tickets here: http://icrontic2015.eventbrite.com
What's your reason for coming to Expo this year?