Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe stability problems

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Well, i hope i solved my problem!

I tried installing the Nvidia IDE drivers (i mean, how much worse could it get!!! It was already crashing on every HDD stress test) but it made it even worse (crashing at almost every intensive hdd activity)...

So i deleted the IDE nvida drivers.
    After that i enlarged the MFT (master file table) since they were very full (i made them atleast 3times as big) and i disabled read and write caching.. It seems to have worked since atm i can run 20 winrar sessions parallel without interference of continues read failures!

Greets,
    Erik
  • urdurd
    edited January 2007
    wow.. i wonder when would i come to the point where running 10 ~ 20 instances of Winrar compression be considered normal :p
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Thats great news erik! :thumbsup:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Well guys, I had a small inkling of thought that this might be the case, but two solid days of usage has proved out:

Since moving to Windows Vista 32bit, and using nothing but the stock drivers that Microsoft has supplied, my computer is now perfectly stable :-/

I believe the stability problems lie with nVidia's windows XP drivers.
  • urdurd
    edited February 2007
    okay the problem is back except it might be related with thermal design of the board..

my m/b temps are diling at 45 Deg C and for some reason it would restart on it's own .. no idea why. Any help?
  • edited February 2007
    Man i kinda feel guilty. I havent got anything but love from my M2N32. I mean i DO get a reboot every once and a while. Prob like once every 3 days. Other than that I <3 my board.

Im running an AMD 4800+ OCed to 2.95Ghz. In Ntune monitor screen, it says my memory is running at 1072mhz, im using G-Skill DDR2 800 (2gigs). Im just wondering if thats acurate. Seems really high to me. Mem is running at 4-4-4-12 and at 1.9v.

Also i want to know what drivers i need to get to get Vista 32 up and running and usable. I got a copy sitting there and i want to use it. If someone could post what drivers i need to get, i would really apreciate it. Also how are games running in Vista? Im playing Vanguard SOH right now, and i can run maxed out with a 8800GTX. I just hope i can stay maxed out if i switch to Vista.
    So any help you guys can provide would be wonderful! Ill say it again I <3 my M2N32!
    edited February 2007
    The only drivers I downloaded for my computer when I upgraded to vista are the ATI Catalyst vista drivers, since I have a Radeon X1900XT card. Even so, every single part of the computer was supported out of the box by Vista.
  • edited February 2007
    Are you using the onboard wireless? Cause i am, and it dosnt work under Vista, but i saw there are beta drivers on ASUS' site. Also do you game? Im still wondering if i should or shouldnt move over to Vista, if my games arnt supported.
    edited February 2007
    I am a gamer but I honestly have not installed any games since moving to Vista. I moved to vista for professional reasons. I'm sort of afraid to see what is broken with games. I don't have the wireless version of the M2N32-SLI deluxe, so you may have a point there.

If you are an avid gamer, honestly I'd wait on Vista from what I'm seeing. Moving to a new OS just for Aero isn't worth the broken software and slower performance at this point. When drivers mature and games are patched, it might be time. Give it six months or so.
  • edited February 2007
    Point taken, my system is running to well right now to risk anything.
  • edited February 2007
    Hi guys,

I bought this MB almost month a half ago, and yesterday when I was googling to find solution for my errors I found this forum. I will describe my very strange (as you will see) problem in hope sb have similar one already resolved.

As I said before, I bought this mobo some time ago... System specs. following:

ASUS M2N32-SLI DeLuxe WiFi
    AMD A64X2 4200+
    Corsair TWINX2X2048-6400C4 4-4-4-12 DDR2 800MHz
    HIS Excalibur X1950XTX 512MB DDR4
    Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty 64MB
    2x WD3200KS 16MB SATA/300
    DVD-RW LG H12N
    AeroCool TurbinePower 450W PSU

BIOS ver. 0706
    mobo drivers from enclosed CD
    ATi Catalyst 6.12
    AMD X2 CPU Driver v1320, Dual Core Optimizer
    latest X-Fi drivers from online update

When I installed XP's first time (32bit), I got a couple of errors with installing SP2 and some drivers, before finding suitable combination. Set mobo OC to 10% (to balance CPU and memory freq. at 800MHz), activated ATi OverDrive, installed 3DMark06 and passed with outstanding (for relatively slow CPU) 7368 points.
    I've never experienced problems with sound, slow booting, low fps in games, slow DVD burning etc., unless my DVD-RW died two or three days after installing system. For next two or three weeks, I was running PC w/o any problems all the time. Then I decided to new DVD-RW in (tested before on different PC - working w/o errors), same type. Following days I got couple of 0x000000F4 BSOD's, comming randomly during PC usage - file copying, mp3 listening, gaming etc. I've run memtest86 and dlgdiag test for days, only to ensure that both memory and HDD's are ok. So I decided to reinstall system. And then, strange things start to happen...

First, I installed XP SP1 from orig. cd, istallation was quite fast and w/o any errors. Then, i installed all needed drivers from mobo cd. But after, when I put in the SP2 cd to update system, whole PC freezes after couple of seconds after starting update... So I tried another XP installation on different HDD, but everything was unchanged - still complete freeze (w/o BSOD and any error in EventLog).

I was starting to go crazy, flashed mobo using 0903 BIOS, found another XP orig. CD, this time w/ SP2 included (I've found somewhere that 64X2 CPU's are not fully supported until SP2...). Installation passed ok as allways, the same way as installation of new dl'ded nForce drivers (9.35), but when I tried to install other mobo drivers from ASUS cd, boom - same PC freeze as before. I was completely insane, installed same config again w/o nForce IDE drivers, with same ending. Then my friend, trying to be funny, said "it's due to DVD-RW..." In my insanity, I plugged in simple LG DVD reader, and voila! - no problems with installing mobo drivers from ASUS cd including nForce IDE...

All this happened last friday - I've installed XP SP2 (32bit), all drivers, office, my favourite SW, some games etc. etc., everything w/o any error or BSOD. Then I've unplugged the DVD-ROM, so the PC is completely w/o any CD or DVD devices (excluding virtual drive - Daemon Tools 4.08)

The Config:
    0903 BIOS
    ATi Catalyst 7.1
    nForce 9.35 - including nVidia IDE
    latest X-Fi
    other drivers from mobo cd (LAN, WiFi, SATA)

I run the PC the whole weekend - copying files, installing software, most of time gaming, no errors happened. Yesterday, I decided, that living without DVD-ROM(RW) is impossible - due to foregoing problems, and some i-net searching (sb is describing M2N-32 - Plextor Writer incompatibility on planetamd64-com, topic 25065, last page - sorry for missing link, blame Gen.Keebler :) ), I've chosen Samsung's SATA DVD-RW drive (SH-S183A, fw. rev. 02). Plugged in, run PC, no errors for the rest of the day...

But this morning, when I run PC, dblclicked IE7 - boom, BSOD 0x0F4 again...

Looks like i'll be going insane again... Still have no idea what to do after reading this forum.
    However, I didn't uninstall nForce IDE yet - I think there could be no connexion between IDE driver and SATA drive... But, on the other side, I would never think, that today, incopatibility mobo - dvd-rw is possible...

Any clues please? Except buying external USB writer or another mobo? I can't still believe it could be only dvd-rw problem, but... Hmm... Everything points this way.

I didn't write to ASUS yet, don't want to wait weeks for answer. But my company is selling only ASUS-powered PCs for years, cause ASUS really means stability, and I've never experienced similar long-lasting problems...

Thanks for help
    W.
    edited February 2007
    I am really starting to suspect, strongly, that the nvidia drivers are the source of all these stability issues.

Let me explain:

When I installed Vista, I used the motherboard drivers that came with it (the microsoft-supplied drivers), and my system was 100% stable.

I downloaded and installed the new WHQL certified nvidia drivers for Vista (v15.0 release Feb 5, 2007) and within an hour, had a bluescreen, and have had instabilities since.
  • edited February 2007
    hi all,

i'm new in this board and as you i have a lot of problems with Asus M2N32-sli deluxe.

My tower specs are:
    ASUS m2n32-sli deluxe
    2x1gb Kingstom @667mhz
    2x250gb Maxtor sata
    Cooler Master Centurion
    480W PSU

my history
    2 months ago
    no sata HD installed only a maxtor 160gb ide
    no Motherboard update
    ram timing 5-5-5-15-2t (i don't Know what it means)
    soundcard works good with DTS disable
    all seems to work fine

nowdays
    2 sata hd
    bios revision 0903
    soundcard works good with DTS disable
    every driver update released from asus installed

with the installation of the new hd my problems began...

...Sometime at the OS start the procedure stall and a reboot is needed.
    ...no BSOD but the system frequently freeze

i tried the magic switch for the ram slots, now on a2&b2, current ram timing 5-5-5-15-2t
    i tried the installation of OS XP32SP2 on each HD but the problems still remain, no system logs are registered by Windows.

the strangeness is: if the pc is up only for downloading, i.e. emule, it works; when i need to work it freeze!?!?!

This is my experience, i'm going crazy looking for a solution...
    if someone has one let me know

Garga

ps
    sorry for my basic english
  • edited February 2007
    Hello to all;

I was looking arround all the net, some information about the M2N32-SLI Deluxe, because I have a strange problem with this M.B. I know is not the same problem that people post here, but maybe somebody can help me...

At first time, I have to apologize for my terrible english, I will try to explain my problem the best I can...

So Here is it;

My computer have only 1 week, the first 2 days installling software and moving all my old data to the new hard disk, every seems to work find, till I install Everest, and found strange temperatures...

These are the Everest numbers;

<table><tbody> <tr><td colspan="3">Sensor Properties: </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Sensor Type </td><td>ITE IT8716F, Analog Devices ADT7475 (ISA 290h, SMBus 2Eh) </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Motherboard Name </td><td>Asus M2N-SLI / M2N32-SLI Series </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Chassis Intrusion Detected </td><td>No </td></tr><tr> <td> </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td colspan="3">Temperatures: </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Motherboard </td><td>32 °C (90 °F) </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>CPU </td><td>38 °C (100 °F) </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>CPU #1 / Core #1 </td><td>34 °C (93 °F) </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>CPU #1 / Core #2 </td><td>32 °C (90 °F) </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Aux </td><td>30 °C (86 °F) </td></tr><tr> <td> </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td colspan="3">Cooling Fans: </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>CPU </td><td>2836 RPM </td></tr><tr> <td> </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td colspan="3">Voltage Values: </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>CPU Core </td><td>1.28 V </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>+3.3 V </td><td>3.30 V </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>+5 V </td><td>4.89 V </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>+12 V </td><td>12.22 V </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>+5 V Standby </td><td>4.87 V </td></tr><tr> <td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>VBAT Battery </td><td>3.01 V </td></tr></tbody></table>

At the first time, I was not worry, but with the everest openned, I started Firefox, to compare the temps with other users, and I started to be worry, when I saw in the systray the M.B. temperature reach to 40°C, in a few seconds 45°C , 47°C, again 40°C and then progressive to 34 and gets stable there. This happend always I open any small program. These temp are, in few seconds, arround 5 seconds I see all this dance of temps... Strange no..?

So I made the Everest stability test, and just start, the temp goes to 55°C, the CPU temps goes up as weel but slowly, and I think this is normal. The strange thing, is that the temp goes down to 34 °C, just stoping the Everst stability test. Is automatic, I press stop, and the temperature goes from 55 to 34... This is crazy, 20°C in less,,, a one second???

I have tried more software, Asus Probe II, SpeedFan, Motherboard Monitor, and in all I get the same temps... In the bios, the CPU shows 40°C and the M.B. 38°C.

I dont know if Im paranoic, but I think these temps are not normal...

Have somebody any idea about this??

Here is my PC;

DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4200+
    ATI Radeon X550 256mb
    ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe
    1X 1GB KINSTONG DDR2-667
    320GB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA - 7200 RPM
    160GB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA - 7200 RPM
    MONITOR 20" ASUS TFT PW201
    Be Quiet BQT Straight Power E5-500W
    Pioneer DVR-111D

Sorry again for my english...:(
    Any commentary will be appreciate
    Thank you in advance...
  • edited March 2007
    Well... my temps are the same as yours and I have:

Temperatures:
    Motherboard 42 °C (108 °F)
    CPU 41 °C (106 °F)
    CPU #1 / Core #1 34 °C (93 °F)
    CPU #1 / Core #2 38 °C (100 °F)
    GPU 42 °C (108 °F)
    GPU Ambient 41 °C (106 °F)
    WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0 37 °C (99 °F)
    WDC WD800JD-60JRA0 44 °C (111 °F)
    WDC WD800JD-60JRA0 48 °C (118 °F)

Cooling Fans:
    CPU 2500 RPM

Voltage Values:
    CPU Core 1.07 V
    +2.5 V 3.22 V
    +5 V 4.92 V
    +12 V 11.71 V
    +5 V Standby 4.68 V
    VBAT Battery 2.94 V
    Debug Info F 010E FFFF FFFF 0000 0000
    Debug Info T 41 42 26
    Debug Info V 43 C9 00 B7 B7 00 00 (FF)

Spec:
    AMDX2 4200+
    ASUS M2N SLI Deluxe
    ATI Powercolor x1950 Pro 512MB
  • zweirecordszweirecords Member
    edited March 2007
    Well, I'm hopefully going to be getting my third M2N32-SLI. The first one, the SATA controller went out. The second one, I got random lock-ups and eventually the ethernet controller went to heaven. Third times a charm right?
    edited March 2007
    Well, I'm hopefully going to be getting my third M2N32-SLI. The first one, the SATA controller went out. The second one, I got random lock-ups and eventually the ethernet controller went to heaven. Third times a charm right?

Good luck, man. I would have given up on it after the second failure :shakehead
  • edited March 2007
    Hi again,

no offense, but i preyed i won't have to write here again... but... :(

It's almost a month since my last post... It was very beautiful time, without any damned BSOD's... In comparision, today looks like "Black Friday", except it's Thursday... Three common 0x77 BSOD's in two hours, without neither major nor minor system changes. Does anyone have some "marvelous allbugs solving" solution, or everyone still fights with 590 chipset??

I'm starting to think about mobo change, any ideas? nVidia 680, or some of ATi chipsets? Maybe all this troubles are caused by nVidia ppl to bother AMD/ATi fans? I'm really confused...

Good luck everybody

W.
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks to everyone who has posted here on this subject.

I just completed my first build using this MOB. The first turn-on resulted in POST failure at memory test. Having no idea what to do next (and not even knowing what the long-short-short beep code meant), I came to this forum.

Long story short, I followed your guidance and now have had Vista Home Premium 64 bit running for a week with only one crash (while running video and several program simultaneously).

What worked? Moving the memory, resetting voltages and timing for memory in BIOS.

To get a complete newbie from dead computer to "up and running" at this level is quite an achievement.

How can I tell what version of BIOS I am running? The screen flashes so fast when the system boots that I cant read the version. Is there a way inside BIOS to tell?

If it not 0903, should I mess with updating?

Thank you all.

system:

ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Windsor 2.6GHz Socket AM2 Processor
    Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000)
    ATI Radeon X1950 Pro
    Hiper 580 Watt PS
    Seagate Barracuda 400 GB HD
    Sony dual media optical media r/w
  • edited March 2007
    Hi men

It's my new computer and not work u_u:
    * MB: M2N32-SLI Deluxe AMD Socket AM2 Motherboard Wireless Edition
    * ram: 1 x GB OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Platinum Revision 2 P/N:OCZ2P800R21G
    * micro: Atlhon64 X2 4200+
    * video: Ati Radeon X1300 PRO 256MB

My story:
    first started no boot
    I used one ram small and upgrade the bios to 903
    ram in socket A1 A2 no boot, and slot B2 inmediatly blue screen in installer of winxp64, only can me boot in slot B1
    while i am installing win no found the CD when is copy explorer, dlls, etcs
    i change timming to 5-5-5-12 ,bus 800, put voltage to 2.1, and skew advantage 450 and can install winxp but totally instable
    later +- 5 reboots i need reinstall winxp for corruption

linux debian etch amd64 kernel 2.6.18: kernel panic, corruption of inodes, dead in somes restarts

whath i can make??

i am dreaming in speed but lagically i need stability
    edited March 2007
    How can I tell what version of BIOS I am running? The screen flashes so fast when the system boots that I cant read the version. Is there a way inside BIOS to tell?

If it not 0903, should I mess with updating?

Hello Seth, glad we could help! If you want to see your BIOS version then go to
    Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools-> and then click on System Information. Wait a little while for the utility to gather information on your system. Then in the search bar at the bottom type in "bios" or something like that and it should show you exactly what BIOS you have.

As for updating, I'd say unless you have a really old BIOS (like in the 200's) then I wouldn't worry about it. I have BIOS revision 706 and everything runs fine, so I don't want to mess with it in case my system becomes really unstable again.

Anyways, enjoy yourself here at Short-Media. We are a large family full of idiosyncrasies :bigggrin: What could be better than that?
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks for the tip. I'm running 0706 too and agree with your reasoning about not updating.
  • edited March 2007
    First off thanks for all the valuable info I gained from this forum!

Of course I bought this mother board and I have had many issues with windows install, transfering files, sound card blah blah I have had it all. When I read the first few pages I thought about the ram issue so I decided to take a look at my memory I got CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit, with a 5200+ cpu. Now a friend of mine got this mother board based off of my recommendation and the same memory well he updated to the latest nforce drivers and he was having the same issues I was.

The point of this little story is to let you all know this problem was duplicated on another computer and fixed with the same method. I became suspicious of the memory as I said in the first few pages so I got all my timings & my voltage for my mem and in windows I used cpuz and it said i had 5-5-5-15 which is what it should be BUT when I went to the bios and checked in "Advanced > Cpu Config > DRAM Config" it showed my timing & my friends at 5-5-5-18!!! So we manually setup the timings and the clock speed "800, 5-5-5-15" and its all working fine
    :celebrate

The voltage was fine so to any one out there looking for a straigh answer to this problem check the memory voltage and timing in the bios because it could be off! Note the bios ver was 0903
  • edited March 2007
    More info!!!

I just went back to the memory timing info I pulled and noticed the timing for EPP was the 5-5-5-15 and since EPP was enabled I think that was causing issue because the bios was recognizing the JEDEC standard 5-5-5-18. This may help any one looking into this that have EPP cert mem.

Edit: I just had a restart again when I was running a defrag (tried it twice) and I found out the mem went back to 1.8v not the 2.2v so I changed it back manually and it's working splendidly even with the defrag. So this POS MB needs the end user to setup the memory manually. I agree this is total BS that a high end MB has this issue I spent $200 on this thing and there is no excuse for this!! Last time I setup mem timing and voltage (with oc it) was almost 10-12 years ago. I am calling asus to complain and if there isn't any resolution I will be contacting the better business bureau because this has been going on for so long some one needs to be held accountable.
    Tofuboi wrote:
    I have an M2N32-SLI Deluxe, I must have been one of the lucky ones as this board has never put a foot wrong. It's stable, never crashes, really good.

Except...the sound.

Now I don't get crackling or anything like anyone here got, but I get a completely different thing.

Long boot time.

The windows xp logo will display, hdd will load for a few seconds, then suddenly just stop. no activity....then about 30 sec later it'll start again and boot into windows as if nothing went wrong, disable the sound in bios and it goes straight into windows, no halt. its wierd, even if i uninstall the soundmax drivers from the pc and not disasble it, it goes straight in, so its a driver issue i think, but ive tried so many drivers it isnt funny, reckon anyone can help me? thanks :D

I want to let you know Tofuboi that this was one of my problems as well but that went away when I fixed the timing. I did not see this issue again with the voltage problem though.
  • edited March 2007
    I just don't understand.

I have had my system now for several months, not a single issue, great stability, no issues what-so-ever. Then suddenly out of literally no where about a week ago it shut off... I hit the power button and then no post, I get 1 long beep and 2 short beeps (which means memory error). I open it up shuffle things around a bit and eventually find out that a stick of my ram is now dead. With one still left working though I start the computer back up. Then back to normal, no issues... Now today one week later, same thing. Now both sticks of my ram are dead. They were in different slots, default bios settings (0903) all the latest drivers. Now my computer is a big paper weight. I just don't understand.

Stats:

ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Patriot Extreme Performance DDR2 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 (4-4-4) Low Latency DIMM Kit
    EVGA GeForce 7900 GT KO 256MB PCIe w/Dual DVI
    2x Seagate 320GB Serial ATA HD 7200/16MB/SATA-3G
    2x LiteOn 16X DVD Burner with Lightscribe
    OCZ GameXStream 700-Watt Power Supply
    Windows XP Home Edition

Thanks for any insight,
    -kastin
  • edited March 2007
    New V1001 Bios uploaded to the Asus FTP site today. No changelog as yet, though I know people who've installed it and seems to be working fine so far.

I'm a new member so I can't post links yet but if you are on the ftp the file is located:

... pub
    ASUS
    mb
    socketAM2
    M2N32-SLI Deluxe
    1001.zip
    edited March 2007
    Thanks for the heads up, Kastin!
  • edited March 2007
    Hi guys,

i'm comming with weekly update...

Unfortunately, no signs of changes for the better :( I'm still experiencing daily BSODs. It seems that the last month was only a happy time without becoming a rule... What is very odd, although BSOD's numbers are unchanged (0x77, only subnumbers are various), it happens in different occasions - sometimes during starting IE, copying files, unpacking files, even immidiately after booting to xp...

Tried some tips from this forum, w/o any good...

1) Raising memory voltage -> crash during boot, bios freezing, i was lucky enough to press F5-enter-F10-enter keys to load bios defaults

2) nForce IDE driver uninstalled -> no advantage

3) HDD defrag (i hope this will help, because BSODs stop happening a month ago just after defrag...) -> BSOD hour after

4) Switch CPU and GPU OC off yesterday(i very very sad with this..) -> BSOD this morning

5) Turning off NCQ on all HDDs today -> no change, except feeling of system slowdown

6) DL'ding 1001 BIOS... Hope this will help...

But i'm still more angry with this MoBo (thing everyone will agree that this couldn't be anything elst...), so i'm looking for appropriate substitute. ATI based mobos have some huge disadvantages in eauipment (few SATA ports, only one LAN, no WiFi...), VIA is the same, and so is 570 and 6100 nForce. It's looking like the only choice is M2-CROSSHAIR or M2N32 WS PRO. Does anyone have any experience with them? I don't want to have similar problems with BSODs...

Bye

W.

Little update: Flashed BIOS with 1001, boot to win and got BSOD during loading services, drivers etc. in desktop... After restart, everything passed w/o errors. It means, flashing had no effect on my problem. I have little suspicion on my GPU (x1950XTX), because of it's strange behaviour that sometimes occures. However, I think it is due to not fully approved drivers (i tried three different ATi builds, but all of them had some errors, mainly with textures in some games). But, just in case - does anyone have problems with M2N-32 and nVidia GPU? Or only M2N and Ati users??
    edited March 2007
    Wanderer wrote:
    Hi guys,
    However, I think it is due to not fully approved drivers (i tried three different ATi builds, but all of them had some errors, mainly with textures in some games). But, just in case - does anyone have problems with M2N-32 and nVidia GPU? Or only M2N and Ati users??

I have a nVidia 7950 GX2, and I have gotten BSOD's with my setup before. The problem wasn't graphics for me, it was Ram voltage and placement.
  • edited March 2007
    yesterday i was setting the timing of the ram, and in the night i was running memtest ...... in the morning 0 error , but in the moment of install of winxp 64bits later of configure the network in the copy of files failed, no found the files in the CD, tipical example of no work good in this momment u_u