edited March 2008
    Lol:

Village of Death
    Pop: 0
    Alliance: RIP

wtf.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    Please aid me. I am attacking sagittarius1 in hopes of stopping his farming of a friend of mine. I have sent my army which is now 4 hours away. If anyone else could spare ~50 troops to hit him with, please do so.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Please aid me. I am attacking sagittarius1 in hopes of stopping his farming of a friend of mine. I have sent my army which is now 4 hours away. If anyone else could spare ~50 troops to hit him with, please do so.
    I sent him a little carnival... 100 of my finest horsemen and my hero. There shouldn't be much left when they finish with him.
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    Wheat and Iron are too precious to me ATM, but you can have as much as 50% of each of my other resources. Just tell me what you need and how much you can hold.

Wood: 25K+
    Clay: 21K+

You or any other Icrontian may have up to 50% of each if needed.
    ill always take extra resources. : D
    edited March 2008
    i can hold 10000 in my warehouses not including what i have in there. i probably wont be able to give you a number on what i can DEF. hold until mid afternoon tomorrow. anything will be used though.
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I sent him a little carnival... 100 of my finest horsemen and my hero. There shouldn't be much left when they finish with him.

awesome, thanks.
    edited March 2008
    my wave may get there before yours, if they do, his troops should be wiped out. you will get resources, and maybe he will learn a lesson : )
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    Sent 3,000 wood, 1,500 clay.
    Will be there in approximately 1h 27m.
    i can hold 10000 in my warehouses not including what i have in there. i probably wont be able to give you a number on what i can DEF. hold until mid afternoon tomorrow. anything will be used though.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I also sent some troops to attack sagittarius1. He's really close to me, haha.

a2j, sent you 1.5k wheat, 1 hr, 42 mins.
    edited March 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    I also sent some troops to attack sagittarius1. He's really close to me, haha.

a2j, sent you 1.5k wheat, 1 hr, 42 mins.
    I took out his troops, have fun ransacking!!! :D
    edited March 2008
    thanks to all of you who helped attack that farmer. i suspect he wont be doing it again any time soon.
    he lost:
    ~3000 resources
    21 legions
    we lost: 8 cavalary.
    edited March 2008
    oh and thanks for the wood and clay!
    edited March 2008
    oh and T - the reason i asked for help attacking him is because the player hes been farming, Mangomongo, has a village right up against him and is my RL friend. please do not farm him if you see his name.
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    ok, i have started a new village =)

jenh
    -174/39

hope its nearer

i now have an embassy too =)
    edited March 2008
    4 new attacks came in last night, each of them looks pretty devastating.
    im crannying. fast.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Maxed out cranny holds 2000 resources. I'l be making two or three, then re-arranging villages to hold buildings they need. Second village will be the military one I think :tongue:
  • edited March 2008
    hey guys, I just took a random from some hoser who feels like randomly attacking folks... anyone else near him feel like beating on him?

twinx.jpg

would our embassy care to send him a note... he's a lot bigger than me so I don't stand a chance defending...my small force put up a vallient fight but I got hosed... thank god for a bunch of crannies...
    edited March 2008
    skryking wrote:
    would our embassy care to send him a note... he's a lot bigger than me so I don't stand a chance defending...my small force put up a vallient fight but I got hosed... thank god for a bunch of crannies...
    Well, gen-x-1 is ranked 104th with 9 villages... I think he's out of our league to help with troops... I'll send him a nice message on your behalf. :thumbsup:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    skryking wrote:
    thank god for a bunch of crannies...
    You might consider building a market and sending away all your resources in case of attack. That's quite a rich take he got, and I'd come back for more if I were him.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited March 2008
    Well, I was finally attacked last night. Not quite as ready for it as I would have like to have been, but the attacker lost more resources than he gained so I can't be that disappointed, right?
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    You might consider building a market and sending away all your resources in case of attack. That's quite a rich take he got, and I'd come back for more if I were him.

What he says! I just got scouted and attacked by a guy with seven villages. I had 500 troops (nice sized force), but I sent them away and spent my resources upgrading my markets and anything else I had time for and sent the rest of resources out. The results speak for themselves and I don't believe Thorgal will be back anytime soon because of it. :)
    edited March 2008
    TheGr81 wrote:
    Well, I was finally attacked last night. Not quite as ready for it as I would have like to have been, but the attacker lost more resources than he gained so I can't be that disappointed, right?
    I sent a little scout group into his capital... say 200 scouts. Let's see what he has in there. It's a 3 hour trek for my scouts... depending on his troop count, I will need to send my ground troops which will take 4.5 hours. Maybe the scouts will let him know to back off...
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    It's a 3 hour trek for my scouts...
    Snake-Eyes will be cavalry-only, with a Tournament Square to increase speed. By the end of the week, long-range attacks will be an easier proposition.
    edited March 2008
    I am almost ready for my tournament square... then I too can speed into battle!!! :rarr:

Keebler, My cavalry number 250, you want some company? We could stop and have some beerz in his market place? ;D
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I sent a little scout group into his capital... say 200 scouts. Let's see what he has in there. It's a 3 hour trek for my scouts... depending on his troop count, I will need to send my ground troops which will take 4.5 hours. Maybe the scouts will let him know to back off...

I was just thinking about sending 50 or so when I finish building troops. Thanks for the support.

EDIT: I'm upgrading my marketplace now so that I have enough merchants to send out resources that I can't hide in the event of another attack. I'm not too worried about it though. The village he's attacking from has a smaller population than mine, and I doubt he cares enough about me to send more from his other village.

EDIT 2: Actually it seems that IS his bigger village.
    edited March 2008
    Ah, it's only a 1:40 trek for my scouts, so I sent 50 along as well ;) Maybe he'll get the message.
  • edited March 2008
    he just caught me while I was sleeping I make almost 1000 of each per hour...

can store 3000 of each in crannies
  • edited March 2008
    btw, who would like to be the recipient of some resources... let me know how much y'all would like, I'll see if I can't setup some sort of daily delivery.
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    Is there anyway of sending out resources without having to send merchants back and forth?
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Ahh bugger >.< If I can nag you guys for resources then I'll be able to move to the powerbase within a couple days, if not it'll take me about a week :tongue: Palace is about to hit level 6, another hour or so and it'll hit level 7 but then I won't be able to get it to level 10 until wednesday >.<