Travian - Browser Based Game

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    jennih wrote:
    Is there anyway of sending out resources without having to send merchants back and forth?
    Nope.... :(
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Nope.... :(

oh, ok, guess it's just gonna take a while then =(
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    Ahh bugger >.< If I can nag you guys for resources then I'll be able to move to the powerbase within a couple days, if not it'll take me about a week :tongue: Palace is about to hit level 6, another hour or so and it'll hit level 7 but then I won't be able to get it to level 10 until wednesday >.<

I have like 5000 of each resource atm, but i'm just awaiting the return of my merchants, but i'll send some your way when I can

Where do I need to send them?
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    that'd be Awesome /love

Haven City, -185|33

EDIT: I'm fine for wheat
    edited March 2008
    jennih wrote:
    I have like 5000 of each resource atm, but i'm just awaiting the return of my merchants, but i'll send some your way when I can

Where do I need to send them?

Are you Jenh on Travian? If so, unless you have a seperate account don't worry about it :tongue:
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    1500 clay heading your way, I'll send more when my merchants return
    I'm in the process of deleting one account, so i just want the resources to get spent, so they may as well go to good use for the alliance! =)

edit; will take like 5 hours to get you! sorry!
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    TBonZ: Thanks for the resources. I appreciate the generosity!
    edited March 2008
    jennih wrote:
    1500 clay heading your way, I'll send more when my merchants return
    I'm in the process of deleting one account, so i just want the resources to get spent, so they may as well go to good use for the alliance! =)

Aaah :) Thank you :D

EDIT: Only a 5 and a half hour journey, I'll be sure to give your mechant a drink when he arrives :tongue:
  • AuthorityActionAuthorityAction Missouri Member
    edited March 2008
    When I have a level 10 Warehouse and Granary, shouldn't I be able to build a second one of each? I can't seem to be able to find a way to do this.
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    ta =)
    I'll wait till all my merchants return tomorrow, and send you more.
    I'm going to delete the other account tomorrow, so i'll do what i can untill it goes!
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    your warehouse and granary go to higher levels, i think it is upto 20, but not completely sure
    edited March 2008
    :) thanks again
    edited March 2008
    When I have a level 10 Warehouse and Granary, shouldn't I be able to build a second one of each? I can't seem to be able to find a way to do this.
    They can go to level 20. You can build Great Warehouse and Granary but not until you build a Wonder of the World... so really, no. :)
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    :) thanks again

np =)
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    They can go to level 20. You can build Great Warehouse and Granary but not until you build a Wonder of the World... so really, no. :)

Can they go to level 20 even if I do not what that to be my capital? I thought that if I went higher than level 10 in this city then it would have to be my capital.
    edited March 2008
    The resources cannot go beyond 10 unless it's your capital. The warehouse and granary can all go beyond 10.
    edited March 2008
    Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    My immunity runs out this evening I believe...
    Now, Guess I'll be waiting for some one to pillage my village. lol
  • edited March 2008
    Harudath,
    1000 of wood, clay and iron should be there in about 30 mins... your very close to me. More when I have more available. Do you mind if I use you to dump resources when I have extra's?

Skryking
    edited March 2008
    skryking wrote:
    Harudath,
    1000 of wood, clay and iron should be there in about 30 mins... your very close to me. More when I have more available. Do you mind if I use you to dump resources when I have extra's?

Skryking

Thanks and Sure :) I managed to accidentally use the NPC merchant, so I managed to upgrade it to level 7 on my own :tongue: going to level 8! :D

I changed my plan:

Upgrade palace to 10
    Create second resource-based city at the powerbase
    Go resource crazy
    Train army in new, third military village
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    AA, also note that after the warehouse and/or granary reach level 20, you can indeed build more of each.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    TBonZ: Thanks for the resources. I appreciate the generosity!

Np, I have a surplus of wheat only.

btw - 1500 wheat in 1 hr, 46 mins.
    edited March 2008
    Thanks.

I had tons of wheat too, until Matt moved in! ;D;D
    His boys are hungry fellas, but that's fine. They've saved my weakling butt at least twice and I think probably more than that. They can have all the wheat they want. :)

My wheat production is at -97. Of course, that will get worse because I have quite a few troops being trained. :) Sad thing is, I produce 2850 per hour, so I have a lot of things using my wheat.
    edited March 2008
    I make 675 per hour and I was happy with that :tongue: I have a looong way to go xD
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    I sent a little scout group into his capital... say 200 scouts. Let's see what he has in there. It's a 3 hour trek for my scouts... depending on his troop count, I will need to send my ground troops which will take 4.5 hours. Maybe the scouts will let him know to back off...
    Scouts have done their best... This guy actually has a decent army. Keebler, want to tag team on him? Me first then you attack to damage some building? Or is it too much?

attachment.php?attachmentid=25001&stc=1&d=1205182900
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    Thanks.

I had tons of wheat too, until Matt moved in! ;D;D
    His boys are hungry fellas, but that's fine. They've saved my weakling butt at least twice and I think probably more than that. They can have all the wheat they want. :)

My wheat production is at -97. Of course, that will get worse because I have quite a few troops being trained. :) Sad thing is, I produce 2850 per hour, so I have a lot of things using my wheat.

Expect a regular supply while Keebs troops remain there.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I'm happy to supply wheat whenever needed :) Also, note that I think it's possible to do a staggered withdrawal if you'd like me to reduce their number without removing them all. The high-end cavalry is especially wheat-hungry and may not be worth their upkeep to you right now.
    edited March 2008
    Matt, you can remove as you see fit. I like them there because they help deter those that want to raid me, thus giving me time to build up my army.

What do you think are respectable troop levels?
    I was thinking:

250 Leggionaires
    250 Imperians
    250 Imperatoris
    250 Caesaris

I don't see much need for Praetorians.

My city wall is at level 15.
    My Imperians and Caesaris are both at level 3 in the Armory.
    Imperians are at level 3 in the blacksmith; Caesaris are at level 2.

Of course, I would eventually increase my army past the size stated above, but that's what I want before I go settle another village.

When I get really big I'll go and annihilate those that have raided me after my asking them to stop. :rarr:
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    another 3000 wood, 1500 clay, and 3000 iron heading your way harudath =)
    edited March 2008
    Awesome :D Thanks, although I may need QCH to spend some resources for me in the night (They arrive in 5 hours 20 minutes) or I'll be maxed out by morning :tongue:

EDIT: At hero mansion level 10 I get to occupy a local oasis... What does that mean exactly?