Travian - Browser Based Game

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    That's right... My rally point is level 15 now. I upgraded it yesterday so I could build the tournament square (which is level 6 right now = 160% speed increase).
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    Call me paranoid, but I also think we should keep tactical discussion out of this public thread as much as possible, too.

Very good point! There is a lot of info in this thread that shouldn't be out in the open. Might I suggest this thread be split and moved to the gaming forum. I'm sure we have a few lurkers about reading things they shouldn't be privy to. We're making it easier for rival trivian players. Just a suggestion.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Yup, my palace is in my first village :D It's level 9 (Thanks Q :D) and it'll be level 10 in a couple hours, after that I'll start moving towards the powerpase. What coords do you wany me to build at when I am at that stage?
    edited March 2008
    :( need 2300 more iron, resources are chugging away steadily :D
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited March 2008
    I've just started building/upgrading my residence. I'll see about establishing a second village near the power base later today, prolly tomorrow.
    edited March 2008
    I wish I could train construction workers. :range: Maybe I should have picked the Romans...
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I've moved Saracen's question to the private forum. Consider making new threads instead of discussing moves publicly. :)

Let's reserve this thread for questions and general comments about the game, not concerns about particular situations.
    edited March 2008
    Are we being targeted? It seems to be military chaos at the moment :tongue:
    edited March 2008
    No, I don't believe so. But, again... this is not the place for that discussion.
  • edited March 2008
    Keebler wrote:
    I've moved Saracen's question to the private forum. Consider making new threads instead of discussing moves publicly. :)

Let's reserve this thread for questions and general comments about the game, not concerns about particular situations.

how do I get there?
    edited March 2008
    skryking wrote:
    how do I get there?
    See the {IC} Gaming sticky in this forum.
    edited March 2008
    A very BIG friend of mine recommended we use this tool to help determine what an incoming attack is comprised of... It's based on the attackers village and you village's coordinates then works our what they might be.
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    any one want resources? 41 hours till the account goes, and i have 8 merchants waiting! =)
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    me, please!
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    me, please!

co-ords?

and how much of what?

(may take a while, i'm in NE!)
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I could use a few thousand of each... Trying to build up my military finally... I am at -82, 132
    edited March 2008
    attack coming in 8 minutes 0.0
    edited March 2008
    Skryking
    my troops incoming your village and my resources to avoid the attack.
    im scared.
    hold me, keebs : (
    edited March 2008
    i just noticed skry is being attacked alot lately so im redirecting towards Snake-Eyes to hopefully avoid any chance of getting raped. upgrading 2nd cranny now getting a 3rd asap
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    What is a good force to attack an oasis that is only defended by nature? How many troops in relation to the size of the force of nature?
    edited March 2008
    Skryking
    my troops incoming your village and my resources to avoid the attack.
    im scared.
    hold me, keebs : (

No need to send your troops away. Send them out on a raid before you get attacked.
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    I could use a few thousand of each... Trying to build up my military finally... I am at -82, 132

1500 of everything headed your way =)
    edited March 2008
    I'll take whatever can be spared :tongue:
    edited March 2008
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    What is a good force to attack an oasis that is only defended by nature? How many troops in relation to the size of the force of nature?

I think at least 300. Use the combat simulator option and input how many animals are there. Then simulate attacks with different amounts of attacking units and this should give you a good idea of what you'll need.
  • jennihjennih UK
    edited March 2008
    Harudath wrote:
    I'll take whatever can be spared :tongue:

well, im currently sending you 1500 wood, clay and iron, but i don't have any more merchants, but i will send more when i can

(39 hours to deletion!)
    edited March 2008
    :tongue: Thanks :D
    edited March 2008
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    It took me 4 or 5 attacks with a total of 500 troops to finally kill all the critters... then, if you have a lvl10 Hero's Mansion, your hero can take it over!!!
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Is there a point to building a wall without owning an army? Trying to decide if I want a lvl 1 wall or lvl 6 cranny.
    edited March 2008
    FreeC8675 wrote:
    Is there a point to building a wall without owning an army? Trying to decide if I want a lvl 1 wall or lvl 6 cranny.

Cranny. Definitely build crannies until you're able to build up a wall AND troops.
    edited March 2008
    QCH2002 wrote:
    It took me 4 or 5 attacks with a total of 500 troops to finally kill all the critters... then, if you have a lvl10 Hero's Mansion, your hero can take it over!!!
    Get it down to 2-4 critters and your Hero can do the rest. :)