Travian outpost

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    should be...
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Take note, my second village at the outpost will be a 15 cropper at -71|267.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    TBonZ wrote:
    Take note, my second village at the outpost will be a 15 cropper at -71|267.
    Now yer talkin' :cool:
    edited March 2008
    Oasis at -77|284 will be wiped out tonight at 8:00pm (Central or 7 hours from now). 1040 Macemen, 135 Knights, and 1 hero. Then transfer my heo to Gemini and then back to the oasis to capture it. The 25% bonus to my wheat will be awesome.
    edited March 2008
    Really, really sucks that -78|283 is one too far for you :-/ It's a 50% booster.
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited March 2008
    Shh, that one will be mine..at least until someone else needs it. :)

Will be at -76, 284 in 12 hours then hopefully I'll no longer be bothered by silkesvarten or godsend ever again :rolleyes:
    edited March 2008
    It was a toss up... take a 15-cropper real close toy by best friend, Keebler and get a 25% boost... OR... Grab a 15-cropper and miss Keebler and get a 50% bonus.:scratch:
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Well my second city is going in -77, 313 in about 12 hours. I know it's not extremely close to the Outpost, but it's not too bad, and it has quite a few oasises without anyone nearby.
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited March 2008
    My second village is spawning its second settler as I type, and resources for the third are en route. By tomorrow morning I'll be ready to ship them off to the outpost. Does anyone have any recommendations for a location?
    edited March 2008
    Is anyone looking to take the oasis at -68|279? 25% lumber and 25% wheat. Looks too good to pass up. If no one's going to take it then I'm going to set up in that area.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    are there any 9 croppers at the outpost? i could use one for my next village
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    TheGr81 wrote:
    Is anyone looking to take the oasis at -68|279? 25% lumber and 25% wheat. Looks too good to pass up. If no one's going to take it then I'm going to set up in that area.

Yes, that is directly beside me. That is why I spaced out from the outpost.
    edited March 2008
    I think I'm going to set up at -80|279. There another oasis of the same type at -79|280 and a couple iron oases nearby as well. AA is set up nearby with a 15 cropper. Which of the oases is he going to take?
    edited March 2008
    Settlers are en route to -80|279.

ETA: 13 hours.
  • SidekicksolSidekicksol Kansas City, Kansas
    edited March 2008
    im assuming no 9 croppers are left so im jumping right next to Flint
    edited March 2008
    Gemini has maxed out all its resources and all the add-ons.

Wood = 938
    Clay = 938
    Iron = 938
    Wheat = 18940 !!!

So... if anyone needs wheat PLEASE ask. I have enough for 19,000 troops. :D
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited March 2008
    Settling a 9-cropper at (-97|289) in 14:30 hours. Don't take my oasis'! :)
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    I'm headed to -75 | 280. Should get there in just a hair over 12 hours.
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited March 2008
    Settlers will be moving out tonight -73 | 287 and the parallel oasis
    edited March 2008
    -73 | 287 was one I looked at, but it was too close to someone from another alliance. I don't want to get into a fight while I'm trying to build up a village.
    edited March 2008
    There's hundreds of unoccupied oases there, I doubt they'd bother attacking a village when they can get one free for no hassle
    edited March 2008
    a2jfreak wrote:
    -73 | 287 was one I looked at, but it was too close to someone from another alliance. I don't want to get into a fight while I'm trying to build up a village.
    I doubt you'll get in a fight. They haven't grown noticeably all week. We're going to outclass them quickly.
  • SaracenSaracen At the puter !
    edited March 2008
    Doh ! moved to correct thread
    edited March 2008
    I've not got a clue with this oasis thing tbh :zombie: can anyone reccomend an empty oasis? I have 3 settlers ready.
    edited March 2008
    Haru: I have a list of 9 and 15 croppers, but it's at home. I can post it, but it will have to be later tonight (2pm for me right now). I just wrote down the locations, I didn't include whether they are close to other people or not, so you'd have to go check out the area to make sure it's free. Or, do what I did: go to the outpost and look around. Let the mouse hover over an unoccupied village for a couple of seconds and a box will appear showing you how many of each resource that village has. I know there are better ways, but that's what I did. All I ask is that you don't get within 7 squares of me, as I am greedy and don't want to share the oases.
    edited March 2008
    Hehe, sure thing :D The reason I'm asking for someone to point at where I should go is because I don't want to accidentally settle on someone else's oasis :tongue:
    edited March 2008
    Find where you want to settle. Look at the oases around that spot. Look 3 spaces on either side of the oases. If no one is w/in 3 spaces of the oases, then you claim it. If they are, then find another spot. It's that simple.
    edited March 2008
    -76 | 289 ok with everyone?
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited March 2008
    just take it!
    lol, the faster you come, the better
    edited March 2008
    Yep. Take it.