Movie Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I watched The Outlaw Josey Wales the first time the other day, absolutely loved it.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    BlackHawk said:

Total Recall any good? I actually have fond memories of the original one and my childhood which I don't want to disturb.

I enjoyed it, but I went in expecting bad, so was pleasantly surprised.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    It was lame. I wish I hadn't spent the money.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2012
    Thrax said:

It was lame. I wish I hadn't spent the money.

Agree with money. Worth a $1 theater.
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    Just made plans with my friends to go see the Hobbit on the 14th, anyone else going on the premier?
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Went to see Wreck-it-Ralph with the wife this weekend. It's a pretty fun little movie with a ton of little gaming references from way back when to now. It's not great and it's not terrible, it's a fun watch with some pretty hilarious moments.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian

bump ...see "The Book Thief". Set in wartime Germany during WWII, has the feel of "Angela's Ashes" but total different scenario and from a child's view. An incredible movie which will be up top amongst my most favortie few.

The whole family enjoyed it.

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

I enjoyed the Book Thief, strong performances especially from the child actors. My only real grip was that going into the movie I figured, it would be more about saving books from getting burned by Nazi propaganda. The first scene, confirmed my expectations, then... it just kind of didn't go anywhere.

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

My body... is a cancerous mass of psychokinetic energy and hormones... and ready.

MiracleManS