Modern Warfare 2 servers down for PS3 players. Xbox 360 fanboys explode with joy

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    in b4 Cliff 6RROD
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Nothing like a good fanboy war. I'm ready for it :D

lol ps3!
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Fanboy wars make me all tingly inside.
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited November 2009
    u guyz r all nub, xbx360 is ovius best.

/me grabs some popcorn
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    If you were on PC you would just game on dedicated serv.... oh wait..
  • edited November 2009
    I would rather have an outage on something free then to have to fork over money each month to Microsoft to play games online. It allowed me time to complete the campaign missions and it was worth it.
  • edited November 2009
    I'm sure they are working to fix this fast, I'm not terribly worried.
    360's have had much worse problems, last I checked I don't have to worry about my system getting the Ring of Death of overheating and frying like so many do. Enjoy your piece of crap 360, this problem has no bearing on the system, just a server issue.
  • Ray
    edited November 2009
    Wow. Servers crashing for what will probably amount to 1 day as opposed to the multitude of dead consoles from Microcrap for the past 4 years. 8 bucks a month to play online. Keep paying suckers.
  • edited November 2009
    I didn't the crappy game anyway. HAHA by the way how many of you will be banned before you get to play it online. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Ah, fanboys. I'd almost be inclined to believe this is the work of some IC fellows, but I'm all too familiar with fanboyism.
  • edited November 2009
    That's why playing online with the PlayStation Network is free.
    I wouldn't be down to spend $60 a year for an Xbox Live membership.

But then again, Xbox 360 Fan Boys are getting what they paid for.

Come on, Infinity Ward!
    Fix this shit!
    Us PS3'ers wanna fucking play!
  • edited November 2009
    XBOX 360 fanboys can go suck a D#*K!! I don't want to pay Mircosoft money to just play online. BUT I do agree...COME ON...Took off work to play...Infinity Ward..HURRY UP!!
  • edited November 2009
    HAHA So what, we have to make do with the game offline for a bit! at least ALL PS3's are 1080p Compatable!!!
    Hmm at least we are not playing on outdated hardware!!! Shame!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Classy bunch.
  • edited November 2009
    Can't complain really, in a way we all expected it at some point didn't we? So many people trying to get online, it was 100% sure IW would have underestimated the bandwidth they needed.

Still, at least I'm not paying for it.
  • Ps3
    edited November 2009
    Ps3 is the shi###. F#ck X-box and its crapp.. My friend is on his 5th f#cking x-box and I have my first ps3 still. Go to hell YOU HALO HUMPING NERDS.
  • Ps3
    edited November 2009
    HAHAHAHA F*cking rights.....
  • edited November 2009
    haha w/e xbox fools, keep handin over your bucks to play
  • edited November 2009
    Does anyone know when we will be able to play MW2 online again?
  • edited November 2009
    The 10 people who bought the PS3 as a gameplayer must have traded in their My Litte Pony Blu-Ray for some terrorism simulation. Game on Gents...oh thats right...Nobody does single player like the PS3!
    edited November 2009
    wahahah IT WORKED!
  • edited November 2009
    LMAO...as a PS3 user who is disgusted with Bobby Kotick, at launch yesterday I was kind of lamenting my personal boycott of Activision purchases. Then I heard SP was 5 hours, which evened things out since I'm too good to invest serious time into an online shooter with Auto Aim...but now...now, I'm laughing. Bobby Kotick can eat a ****.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    wahahah IT WORKED!

Well done, sir.
  • edited November 2009
    What kind of idiot would pay for an online service that is free on a superior console? Not to mention they can't even stop the cheaters even though you drones keep forking over your cash every month. That is the definition of stupid, igonorant, fill in the blank.
  • edited November 2009
    HA, there down so OUR servers are even better...too bad your yearly $40 subscriptions weren't good enough to get the same service we get for FREE! aHH well ill jus play another FREE massive online game....hmm, maybe ill play my MAG beta with ove 250 ppl per server n no lag....or maybe warhawk with jets n over 30 ppl per server....god, give it up....ps3 WAS MADE FOR 1080p...XBOX WAS MADE FOR 720....hence the red ring being WAY more common on 1080p games....it overheats from it! im not gonna lie i own a ps3 n not an xbox but i enjoy BOTH! yes i like halo n all BUT im sorry....ps3 is better, we have free online(games, friends list, text OR voice chat, PM's, net flix, sony movie/tv rental store(you can also buy), ps@home(life simulator), avatar system, backwards compatibility, trophy system, TONS of FREE add-ons, and videos from sony, divx player, bluay player, dvd player, cd player, cd-r player, can import music, make photo albums, and make videos/animations of any kind with a FREE program from sony!
  • GrimnocGrimnoc Marion, IN
    edited November 2009
    Wow, this is fantastic! I spend so much time on the Icrontic boards that I tend to forget about the rest of the internet "message" boards. :)
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    PC version still not available on Steam! Yeah F PC gamers & F PS3 gamers - GG Activision.
    edited November 2009
    Bwahahahaha
  • edited November 2009
    For real! Does anyone know when us PS3 owners will be able to play MW2 online again? I'm not trying to crack on the XBox 3shitty. I just want to know!!!
  • GrimnocGrimnoc Marion, IN
    edited November 2009
    PC version still not available on Steam! Yeah F PC gamers & F PS3 gamers - GG Activision.

You little troll-feeder, you. :)