Modern Warfare 2 servers down for PS3 players. Xbox 360 fanboys explode with joy

123457»

Comments

• StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    ^Seconded.
  • edited February 2010
    Ok ps3 servers fell and also did xbox live due to overload on the servers but xbox is still betta. Also me and my xbox live buddies were all in a party talkin so it must of just been out for only games but im glad it came back up cause we were about to have WORLD WAR 3 before we knew it
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
  • edited March 2010
    at least there is a possibility that PS3 3.20 will have 3D,google it if u want, and i never heard anything about xbox 3D
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Somebody get a towel. Someone just fanboy'd on the floor.

Bad, Someone!
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited March 2010
    Don't jump the shark Someone, I don't think 3D is really ready for the consumer market quite yet despite the attractive displays. Doing 3D well in the gaming world will involve more then just the platform being able to technically do it, it's going to require intentional design from the game developers for it to work well in a game and we're only now starting to get to that point with 3D in films like Avatar. Keep in mind it's one of those things were if you screw up just a little your entire audience throws up :)