• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Circle teh wagons, bitches.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    You're the horse's leg?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    No, I'm the rolling prairie. It is glorious to be stomped upon by a horse which is ridden by the man
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    you're moms a horses leg
    edited November 2010
    Thrax wrote:
    you're moms a horses leg
    Grammar troll here:

You're mom's horse leg

or

Your mom's horse leg

or

Your mom's a horse's leg

or

Your moms' horses legs

but not your sentence.
    edited November 2010
    no u
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    No this is a troll.
    1t0Gj.jpg
    edited November 2010
    I think the best part about that was the third frame and his Gumby arms.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    Sorry guys, I have to get a PSU in the machine. I will do my best today, but mom is having surgery, so I doubt it.

WELL THAT IS JUST... completely understandable. Best wishes to mom.
  • SecretaryDomoSecretaryDomo Florida New
    edited November 2010
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    Sorry guys, I have to get a PSU in the machine. I will do my best today, but mom is having surgery, so I doubt it.
    Best wishes, man. :]
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    PSU installed, installing OS now. I will have the IC Minecraft server back online by tonight.

Mom is doing fine.

Thanks.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    I'm very glad to hear that your mom is doing okay. Thanks for the update, man. <3
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Up and running, somebody test it. I don't have MC installed on my new machine yet.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    BTW, How are we handling that? We just announcing a date and then Wild West style land grab? or maybe a main neighborhood where we each have a small plot of land and we branch out from there?

Any thoughts on that?

-Digi

I'd be great to see what is neccessary to cooperate in-game, and how that pairs with IRL. I can already see the need to define property borders and the advantage of an agreed-upon infrastructure.

Just try to get from point A to B in the most dense part of Icrontient 1. It's tough. An agreement that Survival Village will have 4-meter-wide "roads" surrounding 10-meter "blocks" would lend itself greatly to the efficiency of the initial town.

It's kinda weird to see the neccesity of this kind of organization - especially when you look at community planning of modern US cities, vs something like the street layout of Paris, vs Rome, vs something like downtown Basra. (listed in order of clusterf*ckedness)
    edited November 2010
    RyderOCZ wrote:
    Up and running, somebody test it. I don't have MC installed on my new machine yet.

Tested and working. Logged in fine. Thanks!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    edited November 2010
    If the features look legit, I propose we flip the switch on the new server @ 9 PM EST on Friday 11/26.
  • SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited November 2010
    Sounds good.
    edited November 2010
    If I get outvoted I'll be okay with it, but I personally would like to request the flip to happen a few days after Friday, say the 29th or 30th (which would be the end of the month). I'm still adding a few final touches to my chunk of the Icrontinent and won't be able to finish before Friday as I'm leaving for a Thanksgiving trip with the family and won't be back until Sunday (the 28th) sometime.

Again if I'm outvoted, whatever that's fine. But I figured I'd throw out the request. Besides, it would give a couple of days to make sure the update is "good enough" to warrant the reboot.

Also, we could have a burnfest party like we had planned Monday or Tuesday night like we had planned earlier. Give everyone a bunch of 64-stacks of TNT and have us go nuts (provided you make very VERY sure the backup is make okay!)
    edited November 2010
    I just have to throw this out there FWIW I will be at a yearly LAN on Friday. Because it is one of the only time I see this group of friends throughout the year I would not be able to be there for the opening of the new map if we do that on Friday. This would be like me testing a Ca buddies TF2 map while at EPIC.

Also I really would like to be there for the new map.

Thank you for your consideration and I understand if that still ends up being the Go time.

-Digi
    edited November 2010
    After hearing what Digi said, I would like to formally propose an Icrontinent backup and burn party at the end of the month on Tuesday November 30th, followed immediately by the unveiling of The New World.

Hopefully someone with FRAPS will be in to record some of the more epic nukings, like the Pyramid and Domo-kun, and Hometr--oh wait.
    edited November 2010
    The map will be made available to anyone who wants to complete their projects. That is the purpose of the map being available. I'll put up a poll.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    It wont be possible to find a time when everyone who wants to be there at the reset will be able to be there, unfortunately.

I think Friday is a good day for it, since almost everyone will be off work and such.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    edited November 2010
    I don't know... with this being thanksgiving weeken and people traveling to see their families and all, I think it may be best to wait till after the weekend. I personally don't want to miss the "blow shit up" party or the introductary land grab on the new server because I'm spending that day with the fam. I can't be the only one who feels that way. Just sayin'. =/
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    Sure, but I'm at home with nothing to do this Friday, while next weekend is the beginning of Holidya Party Season, and I'll have two parties to go to on Friday alone.

I suggest we do it early on a Tuesday morning. That's my day off. :)
    edited November 2010
    Tuesday morning? Sounds like BUCKETS OF FUN!!
    edited November 2010
    The Poll is up

-Digi
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited November 2010
    uh, server needs to be updated. I need to finish the bridge to my cabin, I only have about 2 more miles to go.
This discussion has been closed.